Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin (3854 Views)

Northern Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Tinubu Isn't Stopped / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
you will gladly accept Antichrist to spite UK. sorry oo

Stop deceiving yourself, Russia is also a Christian country just like the US and UK,
I don't like Russia but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate the UK.
Russia is fighting our war. The West must fall for Africa to rise.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Stop deceiving yourself, Russia is also a Christian country just like the US and UK,
I don't like Russia but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate the UK.
Russia is fighting our war. The West must fall for Africa to rise.
keep deceiving yourself, do you know what is meaning Antichrist. at all. Russia that you can't preach in public is a christain country. ok na
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

I know to you the UK and US is God
I never said so,
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
keep deceiving yourself, do you know what is meaning Antichrist. at all. Russia that you can't preach in public is a christain country. ok na

That's propaganda carried by the West, you can't also preach in public in the UK,
Putin is more Christian than Biden or Sunak.

https://www.nairaland.com/7232353/nigerian-man-arrested-uk-preaching
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

That's propaganda carried by the West, you can't also preach in public in the UK,
Putin is more Christian than Biden or Sunak.

https://www.nairaland.com/7232353/nigerian-man-arrested-uk-preaching
don't worry you will soon accept communist mark of the beast. since you don't have ear.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
I never said so,

Don't let the Western propaganda blind your eyes, I like the West but I can't keep being their slave, God is using Russia to liberate the world from unipolar(one world order)
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Don't let the Western propaganda blind your eyes, I like the West but I can't keep being their slave, God is using Russia to liberate the world from unipolar(one world order)
I have done explaining to you . I wash off my hand .
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by ican2020: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
I pity Russia
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
don't worry you will soon accept communist mark of the beast. since you don't have ear.

Who told you that Mark of the beast will be coming from communists? It will be coming from the globalists and their agenda, BTW the world ended in 2020,
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
I have done explaining to you . I wash off my hand .

You have been brainwashed
Africa have a bright future. Nigeria will be restructured and become one of the best countries in the world
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

You have been brainwashed
Africa have a bright future. Nigeria will be restructured and become one of the best countries in the world
lol I laugh in Greeks. let me give you an expo. immediately third world war ends , Western countries is going to open borders for Africans to enter. more Africa will live in Europe . you won't even need Visa again..so I wonder where the development will come when Africans will be migrating to Europe and America.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol I laugh in Greeks. let me give you an expo. immediately third world war ends , Western countries is going to open borders for Africans to enter. more Africa will live in Europe . you won't even need Visa again..so I wonder where the development will come when Africans will be migrating to Europe and America.

After Europe has been destroyed? Rather some black Americans will start returning home.
A reset is going on gradually already, Nnamdi Kanu will negotiate the future of Nigeria and Nigeria will be restructured. Nigeria is the only thing keeping Africa down. Once Nigeria is liberated, progress will will come to Africa, nostradamus predicted MNK over 400yrs ago. I have watched many prophecies about the rise of Africa.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Danisaint112(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fucking Chest Beaters. Russia will only go down alone. Mark my word. You are lovers of war will die with your pride.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig4:

After Europe has been destroyed? Rather some black Americans will start returning home.
A reset is going on gradually already, Nnamdi Kanu will negotiate the future of Nigeria and Nigeria will be restructured. Nigeria is the only thing keeping Africa down. Once Nigeria is liberated, progress will will come to Africa, nostradamus predicted MNK over 400yrs ago. I have watched many prophecies about the rise of Africa.
I dey laugh, they will open door for Africans to enter. European themselves will migrate to southern part of Africa due climate change in Africa. I can see ur gullible , bro. no be only Nostradamus . each region in Nigeria will be autonomous. no more military . you will see Igbo man flying his Biafra, Oduduwa, Niger Delta etc.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Nanalucky: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Coward. While didn't he go to the war front and fight.... If u get hold of him now, he will stay crying like a baby.... Foolish old man....
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by FarmTech(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
GodHimself:
Unipolar world order...isn't that the same thing as the One World government? AKA The beast, 666?

If that's the case, my support is fully with Russia.

I support Russia too. But as for 666, it must come. We just have to keep our garment clean and spotless so that we'll make it to God's kingdom.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Eniitankorede: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Make una calm down oo
I never buy all the Lands in south west abeg
Don’t destroy the word yet, please. We still have more properties to buy in south west.

Go and buy the land in your grave.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mystic216: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Go and buy the land in your grave.
Why are you crying??
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
gotnel:

God bless your household.
It is those that have nothing at stake that are stocking fire of tribalism.

They will never Prosper in life.
E no go better for anybody wey dey spread tribal hate for this forum, especially one eternally cursed bastard child of doom and destruction called Igboslayer wey I dey handle wotowotoporiosly for hand so grin grin

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:

Buying their properties is also part of adding to their economical value naa
Abi you no know

FOOLISH HUNGRY JOBLESS SMELLY THING WEY never eat sef dey talk of buying properties grin
Onye nzuzu grin
Instead of make you concentrate on the nwaboy wey you dey do so your future go bright you dey here dey masturbate away your future on tribal gbasgbos grin
Ask am now him go be ipob urchin oo grin grin
Fiaa unu bu nno ezigbo iti nwuru anwu grin

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Axis313:

Guy,haba na!You too dey vex o,@ that image,that's an overkill.
Please,forgive am.

It is animals like dat efulefu and people like Emergingnation3, Igboslayer etc that pollutes this Forum.
I will never stop to wonder what this animals gain from spreading Tribal hate here,do dey pay them
The bastards will see a thread with sweet potato as topic,they will still find ways to turn the thread into their senseless tribal gbasgbos,I wonder why God even created such nonentities as Humans,them for just be Onugbu,make I take them dey cook my favorite ofe Onugbu grin they don't deserve to be human at all grin.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It is animals like dat efulefu and people like Emergingnation3, Igboslayer etc that pollutes this Forum.
I will never stop to wonder what this animals gain from spreading Tribal hate here,do dey pay them
The bastards will see a thread with sweet potato as topic,they will still find ways to turn the thread into their senseless tribal gbasgbos,I wonder why God even created such nonentities as Humans,them for just be Onugbu,make I take them dey cook my favorite ofe Onugbu grin they don't deserve to be human at all grin.
Werey, omo ale, you never fit write with good paragraphs all these years of your foolishness. Omo ale no sabi Wetin be paragraph.

See your uncle below… he dey wait for you.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, omo ale, you never fit write with good paragraphs all these years of your foolishness. Omo ale no sabi Wetin be paragraph.

See your uncle below… he dey wait for you.

grin ogun yio si pka iwo ati paragraphi pelu awon ebi baba re grin
The only bad thing I did to you was correct and rebuke you for spreading tribal hate here instead of make Eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist father like you collect correction,you se no se you wan troll me grin grin oya troll na grin grin
Ofo, Ibanuje ati omije nio pkada je ti re ati gbo family re grin
Aseeee ooo.
Be nio si je grin grin grin grin

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ogun yio si pka iwo ati paragraphi pelu awon ebi baba re grin
The only bad thing I did to you was correct and rebuke you for spreading tribal hate here instead of make Eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist father like you collect correction,you se no se you wan troll me grin grin oya troll na grin grin
Ofo, Ibanuje ati omije nio pkada je ti re ati gbo family re grin
Aseeee ooo.
Be nio si je grin grin grin grin
I don damage this one life with hatred on Nairaland heheheheh see as I dey control this one emotions like kilode… Ihordspy, come see the foolishomonna wey I don kill on Nairaland. Hehehehehe. Na since yesterday him body don hot. Oloriburuku omo ale.

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
I don damage this one life with hatred on Nairaland heheheheh see as I dey control this one emotions like kilode… Ihordspy, come see the foolishomonna wey I don kill on Nairaland. Hehehehehe. Na since yesterday him body don hot. Oloriburuku omo ale.

Hahahaha oloriburuku omo ale de take style beg grin grin.
I no go forgive or pity you until I see changes in your cursed life grin.
Bastard dey mention him alternative moniker,oya use am mention me if them born your werey mama wey dey roam about the streets of Lagos well grin
I love delivering emotional brutality to cursed bastards who go about spreading Tribal hate on this forum grin
O dun werey pka,werey fe ke grin

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha oloriburuku omo ale de take style beg grin grin.
I no go forgive or pity you until I see changes in your cursed life grin.
Bastard dey mention him alternative moniker,oya use am mention me if them born your werey mama wey dey roam about the streets of Lagos well grin
I love delivering emotional brutality to cursed bastards who go about spreading Tribal hate on this forum grin
O dun werey pka,werey fe ke grin
You better go back home...you ds mad boy.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
You better go back home...you ds mad boy.

Hahahaha hahahaha,you for take your alternative moniker mention na grin sebi you claim se you get werey for head grin WEAK VESSEL SEF DEY CLAIM VAWULENCE grin
Amongst the tribally bigoted hate filled monikers ,wey I don meet,ndi otu emergingnation3,falseprofet2 na you WEAK PASS,YOU NO VOLTAGE AT ALL grin
Guy se be you wan troll,oya troll na cheesy grin
No wonder e easy for you to support APC grin you just dey Naturally hopelessly unfortunate and foolish grin

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha hahahaha,you for take your alternative moniker mention na grin sebi you claim se you get werey for head grin WEAK VESSEL SEF DEY CLAIM VAWULENCE grin
Amongst the tribally bigoted hate filled monikers ,wey I don meet,ndi otu emergingnation3,falseprofet2 na you WEAK PASS,YOU NO VOLTAGE AT ALL grin
Guy se be you wan troll,oya troll na cheesy grin
No wonder e easy for you to support APC grin you just dey Naturally hopelessly unfortunate and foolish grin
Oloriburuku omo ale...na me go kill you here.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Okpotokpo: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:
I stand with Russia,
Instead Russia will lose, let the world be destroyed!
Shey you dey whine me ni
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale...na me go kill you here.

Hahaha reminds of one Jonny,them go dey beat am werey go still dey shout I will beat you oo grin grin grin.
Increase your Vawulence,you dey dull me jareh cheesy grin
You dey use your werey mama boo dey form artist abi grin
Make she catch you,na to bite you add untop the mental Problems wey you get already grin
Omo Iya Werey grin grin

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha reminds of one Jonny,them go dey beat am werey go still dey shout I will beat you oo grin grin grin.
Increase your Vawulence,you dey dull me jareh cheesy grin
You dey use your werey mama boo dey form artist abi grin
Make she catch you,na to bite you add untop the mental Problems wey you get already grin
Omo Iya Werey grin grin
RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sleeping At The Emir Palace In Ilorin / Let the poor breath: How will Innoson Vehicles Feel Now? / Who Is Jimi Agbaje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.