Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin (3847 Views)

Northern Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Tinubu Isn't Stopped / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by FarmTech(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
TV9 Bharatvarsh World Exclusive Interview with 'Putin's Brain', Alexander Dugin. First Global interaction with Russian Ultranationalist known as 'Putin's Guru'.

The ongoing war will end only when Moscow wins it. And if not, the world will be destroyed, Alexander Dugin, widely acknowledged as Russian President Vladimir Putin's guru or 'Putin's Brain' told TV9 Bharatvarsh in a world-exclusive interview with India's most popular Hindi TV News Channel.

"There are two possibilities. First, it will end when we win (and) at that moment. It's not too easy though. And the second possibility is that this fight will end with the end of the world. Whether we win, or the world will be destroyed. I am absolutely sure (that) this time Russia will not be overcome by the enemy. We won't tolerate any other solution at the end of the war except victory and in that, all our people, our state, our President are totally in accord," he told TV9 Bharatvarsh.

Dugin spoke exclusively to TV9 Bharatvarsh on the sidelines of an event organized in remembrance of his daughter's death, at the hands of the "Ukrainian terrorists". Maria, his daughter, would have turned 30 had she not died in a terrorist attack.

On her death, an emotional Dugin said, if the terrorists wanted to kill him rather than his daughter, he would have loved to get killed twice.

He said the ongoing war is not between Russia and Ukraine. It is not about a fight between the two nations or between Russia and the collective West; "but the main struggle is between the human beings and evil power that attacks every country, every culture, and every people. And this black power wants to destroy the spirit, the soul, the truth and replace that by conventional wisdom, by fake news."

"So, the war is of multi-polar world order against unipolar world order. It's neither about Russia, Ukraine, or Europe; it's not against the West and the rest; it is humanity against hegemony. There are many negative aspects of the special military operation. I am supporting my country, my President, and my people who are fighting for justice and peace in a multi-polar world," Dugin said.

Source: https://www.news9live.com/amp/world/either-we-win-or-the-world-will-be-destroyed-alexander-dugin-214309

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mystic216: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Make una calm down oo
I never buy all the Lands in south west abeg
Don’t destroy the word yet, please. We still have more properties to buy in south west.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig3: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
I stand with Russia,
Instead Russia will lose, let the world be destroyed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mindcure: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Animal in human form talking rubbish....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mindcure: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Make una calm down oo
Don’t destroy the word yet, please. We still have more properties to buy in south west.
grin grin grin

You wan go into real estate investment like Tinubu??

4 Likes

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mindcure: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:
I stand with Russia,
You stand with Russia?

And you de write in English. Confused urchin.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mindcure: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Jagajagabam, the thief of lagos treasury

3 Likes

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Tinubuadvocate: 12:27am On Dec 16, 2022
See talk.
Mystic216:
Make una calm down oo
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig3: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Mindcure:
You stand with Russia?

Give me reasons why I should support the UK against Russia, so I should support UK because I speak English?
The UK is my enemy as a southern Nigerian

Enwere m asụsụ nke m, a bụghịkwa m onye bekee

8 Likes

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 1:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Make una calm down oo

It will never be well with you if you are writing this nonsense claiming to be Igbo,just mark it somewhere grin
Igbo is not in any senseless tribal hate or gbasgbos with any tribe,all we do is go out there and do our businesses peacefully adding commercial and socio-economical value to wherever we set our foot.
Shun Tribal Bigotry.

13 Likes

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by GodHimself: 2:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Unipolar world order...isn't that the same thing as the One World government? AKA The beast, 666?

If that's the case, my support is fully with Russia.

FarmTech:
TV9 Bharatvarsh World Exclusive Interview with 'Putin's Brain', Alexander Dugin. First Global interaction with Russian Ultranationalist known as 'Putin's Guru'.

The ongoing war will end only when Moscow wins it. And if not, the world will be destroyed, Alexander Dugin, widely acknowledged as Russian President Vladimir Putin's guru or 'Putin's Brain' told TV9 Bharatvarsh in a world-exclusive interview with India's most popular Hindi TV News Channel.

"There are two possibilities. First, it will end when we win (and) at that moment. It's not too easy though. And the second possibility is that this fight will end with the end of the world. Whether we win, or the world will be destroyed. I am absolutely sure (that) this time Russia will not be overcome by the enemy. We won't tolerate any other solution at the end of the war except victory and in that, all our people, our state, our President are totally in accord," he told TV9 Bharatvarsh.

Dugin spoke exclusively to TV9 Bharatvarsh on the sidelines of an event organized in remembrance of his daughter's death, at the hands of the "Ukrainian terrorists". Maria, his daughter, would have turned 30 had she not died in a terrorist attack.

On her death, an emotional Dugin said, if the terrorists wanted to kill him rather than his daughter, he would have loved to get killed twice.

He said the ongoing war is not between Russia and Ukraine. It is not about a fight between the two nations or between Russia and the collective West; "but the main struggle is between the human beings and evil power that attacks every country, every culture, and every people. And this black power wants to destroy the spirit, the soul, the truth and replace that by conventional wisdom, by fake news."

"So, the war is of multi-polar world order against unipolar world order. It's neither about Russia, Ukraine, or Europe; it's not against the West and the rest; it is humanity against hegemony. There are many negative aspects of the special military operation. I am supporting my country, my President, and my people who are fighting for justice and peace in a multi-polar world," Dugin said.

Source: https://www.news9live.com/amp/world/either-we-win-or-the-world-will-be-destroyed-alexander-dugin-214309
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by waice6571: 3:10am On Dec 16, 2022
When people are talking rubbish clever people should be able to read in-between their lies and propagandas.

Everybody must die because you lost your daughter to a terrorist attack? How many innocent people have died in your war revenge?

You claimed to be fighting evil yet you want to destroy all life and its support systems... Your goal is synonyms to the goal of the devil... To steal, To kill and To destroy.

Now listen you evil enabler; Russia... If it is not in the program of God, the maker of heaven and the earth to destroy the he earth, you cannot do nothing.

Because it is written in the book of Jeremiah 10 vs 11 that: Thus shall ye say unto them. The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall PERISH from the earth and from under these heavens.

Russia represent all evil and she's fighting against all lives but would be destroyed, because he's fighting against the counsel God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by MacDani(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by southsouthking(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
With the conditions of Nigeria self, the world Don end already.
So dear Putin, go ahead and destroy the world.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by snitchbitch: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2022
World war one, the world moved on

World war two, the world moved on

Corona virus, in 2020, and the world is still spinning

The world doesn't wait for anyone, if you like kill everyone in your country,

God destroyed the whole world with flood during Prophet Noah s time and the world is still moving on

Let Russia stop kidding herself

2 Likes

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Ruggedniggaone: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Mindcure:
You stand with Russia?

if he write in Russia you fit understand?you are very foolish for this nonsense its either putin win or the world is destroyed we can be slave to west forever
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Ruggedniggaone: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
waice6571:
When people are talking rubbish clever people should be able to read in-between their lies and propagandas.

Everybody must die because you lost your daughter to a terrorist attack? How many innocent people have died in your war revenge?

You claimed to be fighting evil yet you want to destroy all life and its support systems... Your goal is synonyms to the goal of the devil... To steal, To kill and To destroy.

Now listen you evil enabler; Russia... If it is not in the program of God, the maker of heaven and the earth to destroy the he earth, you cannot do nothing.

Because it is written in the book of Jeremiah 10 vs 11 that: Thus shall ye say unto them. The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall PERISH from the earth and from under these heavens.

Russia represent all evil and she's fighting against all lives but would be destroyed, because he's fighting against the counsel God.
get lost
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by SporaD8: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2022
FarmTech:

"So, the war is of multi-polar world order against unipolar world order. It's neither about Russia, Ukraine, or Europe; it's not against the West and the rest; it is humanity against hegemony.

This man knows what he is saying!
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by SporaD8: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
if he write in Russia you fit understand?you are very foolish for this nonsense its either putin win or the world is destroyed we can be slave to west forever
Unfortunately, The fight is not Putin's to win - the stage is not even set yet!
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Axis313(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It will never be well with you if you are writing this nonsense claiming to be Igbo,just mark it somewhere grin
Igbo is not in any senseless tribal hate or gbasgbos with any tribe,all we do is go out there and do our businesses peacefully adding commercial and socio-economical value to wherever our we set our foot.
Shun Tribal Bigotry.

Guy,haba na!You too dey vex o,@ that image,that's an overkill.
Please,forgive am.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mystic216: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Igbo is not in any senseless tribal hate or gbasgbos with any tribe,all we do is go out there and do our businesses peacefully adding commercial and socio-economical value to wherever our we set our foot.
Shun Tribal Bigotry.
Buying their properties is also part of adding to their economical value naa
Abi you no know
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mystic216: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
See talk.
Lol
I want to also be in real estate like your boss
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Mystic216: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Mindcure:
grin grin grin

You wan go into real estate investment like Tinubu??
Exactly my Gee
So my children will also inherit like he did cheesy
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by jesmond3945: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Mindcure:
Animal in human form talking rubbish....
america killed his daughter so he is on revenge
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by gotnel: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shun Tribal Bigotry.

God bless your household.
It is those that have nothing at stake that are stocking fire of tribalism.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by waice6571: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
get lost

The problem with all these deliquent errand dogs on Nairaland these days is, they insult other people without basis.

Imagine this good for nothing sim-pli-ton. How is my post his headache? Go and tell your father to "get lost" that is if you have a reasonable one..... Omo osan...
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by orisa37: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Alexander Dugin, please remember that there is GOD and we who believe in Him will surely laugh last. From your look, both the WORLD and SELENSKY will outlive you.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by fortunez1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:
I stand with Russia,
when Nigerian civil war was going on did Russia help the Biafrans in way? because I know Putin made a big mistake and now out of shame he his now forcing his ideology on his country men to buy into his bloodbath and hellism .
So stop celebrating the Russian invasion on Ukraine
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
yes, I saw it already . don't take this message as a pinch of salt. western world is still joking about this Communists
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Give me reasons why I should support the UK against Russia, so I should support UK because I speak English?
The UK is my enemy as a southern Nigerian

Enwere m asụsụ nke m, a bụghịkwa m onye bekee
you will gladly accept Antichrist to spite UK. sorry oo
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by okeysoninv: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:
I stand with Russia,
na ipob will be destroyed, the world belongs to God, 1000 Russia can never end it
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by RestructureNig4: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
na ipob will be destroyed, the world belongs to God, 1000 Russia can never end it

I know to you the UK and US is God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) / Exclusive Power Probe Report: Any Wonder Why Nigeria Is In Darkness? / Nigerian Human Trafficking Ring In Greece Busted (videos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.