Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin (3855 Views)

Northern Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Tinubu Isn't Stopped / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Proudlyomonna: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
RIP

Hahahaha werey ala baje is in sefia pain,him come dey form artist grin
yoo pkada je lailoriire ni igbesi aye, Omo ale nio,o le re anu tabi ire gba ni aye yi tio wa grin

RIP.

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by etrouble: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Make una calm down oo
I never buy all the Lands in south west abeg
Don’t destroy the word yet, please. We still have more properties to buy in south west.

Even your grandparents and parents do not own a kiosk in Yoruba land despite their drugs trafficking
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Axis313(m): 2:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It is animals like dat efulefu and people like Emergingnation3, Igboslayer etc that pollutes this Forum.
I will never stop to wonder what this animals gain from spreading Tribal hate here,do dey pay them
The bastards will see a thread with sweet potato as topic,they will still find ways to turn the thread into their senseless tribal gbasgbos,I wonder why God even created such nonentities as Humans,them for just be Onugbu,make I take them dey cook my favorite ofe Onugbu grin they don't deserve to be human at all grin.
Lol
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by GodHimself: 2:56am On Dec 17, 2022
"The Kingdom of God is a present, 'spiritual' phenomenon. It is 'spread out upon the earth and men do not see it'"

“Look for the Living One while you are alive, so that you will not die (and) then seek to see him. And you will not be able to see (him).”

The Gospel of Thomas

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/the-gospel-of-thomas-114-sayings-of-jesus/

FarmTech:

I support Russia too. But as for 666, it must come. We just have to keep our garment clean and spotless so that we'll make it to God's kingdom.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by orisa37: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Dugin is very sick.
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by FarmTech(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2022
GodHimself:

"The Kingdom of God is a present, 'spiritual' phenomenon. It is 'spread out upon the earth and men do not see it'"

“Look for the Living One while you are alive, so that you will not die (and) then seek to see him. And you will not be able to see (him).”

The Gospel of Thomas

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/the-gospel-of-thomas-114-sayings-of-jesus/

I know that the kingdom of God is already here. But you shud understand that I meant eternity, when God's kingdom will be fully seen by all believers.

1 Like

Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Oxala17: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2022
RestructureNig3:
I stand with Russia,
Instead Russia will lose, let the world be destroyed!

Black man with empty skull, you are very useless to your own destiny
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Christistruth00: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Hitler said more than that and he destroyed himself

Ordinary Finland and Sweden will Bring you to your knees

You haven’t seen anything yet in Ukraine

If Isreal Supports Ukraine in retaliation to Iran Supporting Russia it is game over
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Ruggedniggaone: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, omo ale, you never fit write with good paragraphs all these years of your foolishness. Omo ale no sabi Wetin be paragraph.

See your uncle below… he dey wait for you.
lol why are you showing him the picture of 0bi adviser?
Re: Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin by Igboslayer: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol why are you showing him the picture of 0bi adviser?
Na him family member.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal High Court Abuja restrains INEC From Tampering With Binani's Declaration / A Lot Of Nigerians Might Be Sad After Seeing Sierra Leone Election -samson Itodo / Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.