Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku (14697 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by erospecial: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Absolute reality.
Igbos better play with Atiku and PDP now or suffer excruciatingly in the hands of the Yorubas
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by EnaibeSam: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the shortest route to Igbo presidency. Your running mate is not a true Igbo man, Delta is south south.
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by EdwardRandy(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How did he reject obi? Is Wike Igbo?
No, he's fulani. undecided
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by boldtruthalways: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2022
This is a blatant insult.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
God bless Peter Obi the only person who is giving Tinubu hope for Aso Rock
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by intruder15(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
leethebee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/ill-help-igbo-produce-president-atiku/amp/

A northerner (Buhari) ruled for 8 years. Everybody expects the south to rule afterwards. A credible candidate in your party ran from a region (South East) that had always voted for your party since 1999.

Your party said there was no agreement for the south to be your candidate and threw the process open to all region. You bought the process as usual and then won the mandate for your party.

As if the insult is not enough, you still had the effrontery to say that you are the route to an Igbo presidency. Whereas you are the reason why the Igbo man may not win the presidency due to your personal ambition to run.

E no clear again. I hope Obi wins. Not because he is Igbo. But because he won't buy people to win the mandate such as you and Tinubu. That way, he owes no political class a favour. Rather, his focus will be on the people. Which is what Nigeria needs right now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Yungbliss(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:
Can you compare Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the useless Peter Obi the liar of the century with his useless statistics. I pity all the useless Obidient's urchins that will waste their precious votes on Peter Obi, a monumental failure who failed as Anambra governor...

My fellow youths let join hands together and make our Country better again for our future and the future of our children .

Peter Obi the liar and his useless Obidient's urchins are all bunch of jokers and waste of time .

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better tomorrow ... Slawormirr can bear us witness

Tell us his age so that we can vote you
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by TUFFSS: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mad people every
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by ThothHermes: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Atiku is cutting Obi's chances. It is the turn of a southerner.
No law says that. Nzogbu Nzogbu politics does not work.
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Kelvin3476: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
JohnPortar:

Don't you think that Atiku is cutting Obi's chances and vice versa?

Who do you think people in Delta state will vote for?
Considering the IPOB threat, a lot of igbos might not even come out to vote in the South East.

At the end of the day, na numbers game be politics
SOUTH SOUTH ARE VOTING TINUBU.

ARE U OK NOW ?
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Spandau: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
sukkot:
is it not tinubu that made buhari the king and obasanjo that made atiku the king under him ? there are only two king makers in the whole of nigeria and their names are obasanjo and tinubu even the godfather to peter obi now is obasanjo . yoruba lagba grin

Don't mind the goro chewing, fura de nunu drinking dingbat.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by sukkot: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Spandau:

Don't mind the for chewing, dura de ninu drinking dingbat.
hehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
EdwardRandy:

No, he's fulani. undecided

From which state? How did atiku reject obi?
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Waterbear(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
DabuIIIT:
What is this supposed to mean? What is this to Nigeria?!

Now you will see fouooolss turn this thread into another Igbo bashing thread.

I'm not Igbo but God will surely liberate the Igbos from wicked Nigeria and Nigerians who hate good things like this supposed human being below..
Good bless you brother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Waterbear(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
intruder15:

A northerner (Buhari) ruled for 8 years. Everybody expects the south to rule afterwards. A credible candidate in your party ran from a region (South East) that had always voted for your party since 1999.

Your party said there was no agreement for the south to be your candidate and threw the process open to all region. You bought the process as usual and then won the mandate for your party.

As if the insult is not enough, you still had the effrontery to say that you are the route to an Igbo presidency. Whereas you are the reason why the Igbo man may not win the presidency due to your personal ambition to run.

E no clear again. I hope Obi wins. Not because he is Igbo. But because he won't buy people to win the mandate such as you and Tinubu. That way, he owes no political class a favour. Rather, his focus will be on the people. Which is what Nigeria needs right now.

You have original blessed oil on your head
Good bless you
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by ELOGBO: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Then make yourself president naah.
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Obaino1985: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
I am obidients
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Rehoboth17(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Abeg stop ranting .Oga enter first make we see, then we'll know you are not joking
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by ScamHunter: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN is coming sick
Re: 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku by Onuoha1234(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Insult. Igbo route to the Presid i!ency is via popular ballot. Wait for ,2023 In any case you cannot win no matter how many times you try from now on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review / Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.