Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy (14766 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by ochejoseph(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
‎The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's attempts to wail by Proxy 

When the Economist Published their scathing article using derogatory words on former President Goodluck Jonathan and describing Gen Buhari as a fellow who seems not to have learnt anything in 30 years many argued that the article was the hand work of a Nigerian and not a foreign journalists , true to their assertion insiders within the Economist have indeed confirmed that Tolu Ogunlesi actually wrote the article.
You can read the exclusive report from Signalng here

http://www.signalng.com/exclusive-tolu-ogunlesi-wrote-the-economist-article-calling-gej-an-ineffectual-buffoon/

Tolu had always used every opportunity available to him to cast aspersions on the President Goodluck Jonathan no matter the occasion, Few days ago After GEJ was Honoured in Geneva, Tolu rushed to tweet thus ;

"Claiming I built Schools as an achievement while you allowed BH operate unchallenged & Sucurocrats looted defence funds",

Screen Shot Below  

Checks on Tolu's  Profile shows that he has tweeted multiple tweets every single day for the past one week, then he suddenly stopped tweeting at exactly the time the news was broken and has not returned to tweeter for the past 23 hrs (See Screen shot) 

In one of his tweets Tolu Wrote ; all these Minnions on my TL vexing that the I called GEJ a Fisherman's Son - where is. The Insult there? Jesus no be carpenter pikin ( See Screen Shot Below) 

On another Tweet he referred to Reno Omokri as a Low life, 

( see Screen shot Below) 

Tolu has no regards whatsoever for anybody,  he tweets without thinking and his choice of words are always predictable, insultive  and without message any edification whatsoever.

There is simply no need masquerading as a Bubu ally in the day and calling him a block head behind the scenes at  night ,  the last time I checked admissions into the  wailing wailers club is still open and Tolu can still apply but rubbishing Jesus on his TL is simply crossing the line 

May God continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians
‎‎

www.twitter.com/renoomokri

www.twitter.com/toluogunlesi

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by MalcoImX: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
But did you see Ogunlesi's name on the Economist's article?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Progressive01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na wa oo!! This tin really pain Ekpas oo!! Shooo!! cheesycheesycheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by MalcoImX: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Femi Aribisala was laboriously trying to push the clueless tag to Buhari but di tin no gree stick; now this one again!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by BALLOSKI: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by YouthsPC0: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tolu the man behind the mask

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by koxi: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by daftpikin: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Please who is this guy??[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by theunnamed: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Beaches
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by examhall(f): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Call 911

1 Like

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Swizdoe(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2016
If this crap doesn't add value to the crashing naira then its total bullshit to me

1 Like

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by VocalWalls: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2016
ochejoseph:

When the Economist Published their scathing article using derogatory words on former President Goodluck Jonathan and describing Gen Buhari as a fellow who seems not to have learnt anything in 30 years many argued that the article was the hand work of a Nigerian and not a foreign journalists , true to their assertion insiders within the Economist have indeed confirmed that Tolu Ogunlesi actually wrote the article.

http://www.signalng.com/exclusive-tolu-ogunlesi-wrote-the-economist-article-calling-gej-an-ineffectual-buffoon/

Tolu had always used every opportunity available to him to cast aspersions on the President Goodluck Jonathan no matter the occasion, Few days ago After GEJ was Honoured in Geneva, Tolu rushed to tweet thus ;

"Claiming I built Schools as an achievement while you allowed BH operate unchallenged & Sucurocrats looted defence funds",

Screen Shot Below  

Checks on Tolu's  Profile shows that he has tweeted multiple tweets every single day for the past one week, then he suddenly stopped tweeting at exactly the time the news was broken and has not returned to tweeter for the past 23 hrs (See Screen shot) 

In one of his tweets Tolu Wrote ; all these Minnions on my TL vexing that the I called GEJ a Fisherman's Son - where is. The Insult there? Jesus no be carpenter pikin ( See Screen Shot Below) 

( see Screen shot Below) 

Tolu has no regards whatsoever for anybody,  he tweets without thinking and his choice of words are always predictable, insultive  and without message any edification whatsoever.

There is simply no need masquerading as a Bubu ally in the day and calling him a block head behind the scenes at  night ,  the last time I checked admissions into the  wailing wailers club is still open and Tolu can still apply but rubbishing Jesus on his TL is simply crossing the line 

‎‎

But you agreed with the article, so what are you now saying?

8 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Rapmoney(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Every week, Nigerians are fed with rubbish to chew through out the week till another rubbish comes up!!! cool

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by DeKen: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol

Looks like someone is about to learn to only say what he can defend publicly.
Trying to hide behind anonymous to spew thrash refused to work today.

I salute the guys who have the expertise to investigate and dig up hidden truths.
Respect.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Bevista: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by basileze: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Frustrated Bigot-ts. Wailing since 1960

3 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by 93RD(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2016
He is entitled to wail if he wants to, but hiding behind a mask shows that he is a coward who just wants to gain attention. The idea of "one leg in, one leg out" is not allowed. If he wants to wail for the betterment of the masses, wail out so that we will recognize you as one of the Wailers that wailed for the betterment of the country when the time comes. grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by onomeasike: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Show us proof and we will believe you. As for GEJ's credentials as a failed leader, it's known all over the world and your attempt to localize his buffoonery has failed. The description as an Ineffectual buffoon is right.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by dustmalik: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2016
I have read this epistle back and forth, and there is still no iota of proof that Tolu Ogunlesi sponsored or contributed to that Economist article.

For some reason, some useless wailers are trying so hard to give Tolu, a bad name.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by wiloy2k8(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by ihatebuhari(f): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmmy
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by vigasimple(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Rapmoney:
Every week, Nigerians are fed with rubbish to chew through out the week till another rubbish comes up!!! cool

Thank you. That is what APC goverment by propaganda led by a born to rule super clueless guy will continue to do for the next 4 years using whatever failing by the previous goverment as an excuse.

The question for the sai baba brigade is, apart from "fighting corruption' whilst surrounded by corrupt people, what are goverment policies in different sectors of the administration: Economy?, jobs, business , health, education, agriculture etc

Buhari is not a leader but a ruler.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by surestsam(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Gej is an INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON

8 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by 93RD(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Rapmoney:
grin my brother no be lie... we seem to be getting more articles than the dividends of democracy this days

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by edupedia: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2016
VocalWalls:

But you agreed with the article, so what are you now saying?

...when the going was good Tolu was their friend...Okonjo-Iweala was very close to him...wrote stories for her and were on first names friendship...but they were playing masquerades with him until his eyes were shined...!
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by 1wolex85: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2016
there is still no conclusive proof tolu ogunlesi wrote that article

2 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Roy1970: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2016
wow
Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by focus7: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Op what is wrong in the tweets you showed us, are all his views about Jonathan not correct or what so paining you about this? I can see your effort to incite people against Tolu because of that clueless buffoon and I must tell you it will not work. I have said it before and I say it again that anybody supporting Jonathan may God run his/her life the way Jonathan ran Nigeria! I wait for you to say amen to that. Hypocrite you claiming that Tolu had no respect for anybody by insulting that commander in chief of corruption, just imagine the phrase you used for the sitting president "bubu", is that a compliment? Considering the many derogatory things your like has said about Buhari here on NL, I can only describe you as pot calling kettle black. Before I conclude, you want respect for Jonathan really? I guess you do not know about the guiding rule of respect which says that respect is earned and not enforced. What has Jonathan done to earn him respect from Nigerians, is it that he aided and abated corruption practices, that he went to occasion dancing when some Nigerian were just bombed by boko haram, the he gave us fake projects that could not stand the test of time like outdated trains that began to slipped of the rail and the so much noise airports rehabilitation that gulped so much billions that is delapitating just less than a year after he was removed or that he made mockery of our electoral system by making 16 to be greater than 19 and also engaging the military to rig states election in favour of his party or that he applauded his tug of a governor for beating up a law court judge or that he went about harassing the opposition and hounding their leaders, is it the fact that he clamp down on the newspapers, distabilised the house rep and River state government or that he allowed boko haram turned to a monster or that he allowed his wife turned to mockery? Jonathan does deserve any respect not from someone like me, Jonathan is poo, I spit on him.

17 Likes

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by Reminez(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2016
These losers never seize to amaze me. Where in the article was Ogunlesi's name mentioned as the author or sponsor of the write up. Everything in the article's the gospel truth. You ipoo cum PDP paid hacks should go sit your arses down and wail with honour instead of tying the popular opinion of a London magazine around the neck of an innocent man.
JONATHAN IS A CLUELESS ,INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON -THE ECONOMIST, 2016. cheesy grin tongue cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy by 1wolex85: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2016
ochejoseph:

Screen Shot Below  

( see Screen shot Below) 

‎‎

You are better than this. The link you cited has no conclusive proof he wrote the article, infact no proof at all

EDIT

Tolu has responded on his twitter handle, it's either you and your ilk provide proof or keep quiet and refrain from vilifying in him

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch / National Intervention Movement: Agbakoba, Duke, Utomi, Float Political Group / Utibe Idem Joins APC, Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.