Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 (1829 Views)

Size 45 Quality Leather Shoe For Sale / Original Native Jefferson Waterproof Shoes (size 42) / Authentic Moreschi Italian Leather Shoes - Size 40-41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dear Men,

Thinking of quality shoes to wear this Christmas? Worry no more, we are here to ease the stress off you.

Our shoes are 100% quality leather (Cowhide aka ponmo leather)
Size... 44 only (please note)
Colour... Black only
Price... #30,000 only (fixed)
Delivery to Lagos Residents Only

To order or check for live video and pictures please whatsapp 0.8.0.9.2.4.8.4.5.6.3

Please note two models are available...

Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by Onyi90(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
It looks good. Where's ur location in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Onyi90:
It looks good. Where's ur location in Lagos.

Good afternoon Sir, absolutely, we sell quality and we are base on Island.. Pls send us a DM via the displayed number.. We can meet snd transact... We sell quality goods.

We look forward to your patronage.

Thanks
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reviews... Reviews by one of oga here... He's well known and he is popular...

So, what's stopping you from buying from us? ���

1 Like

Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by Darlo22(m): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2022
SexyBabe001:
Dear Men,

Thinking of quality shoes to wear this Christmas? Worry no more, we are here to ease the stress off you.

Our shoes are 100% quality leather (Cowhide aka ponmo leather)
Size... 44 only (please note)
Colour... Black only
Price... #30,000 only (fixed)
Delivery to Lagos Residents Only

How do I get the shoes WhatsApp me 080325 32634

To order or check for live video and pictures please whatsapp 0.8.0.9.2.4.8.4.5.6.3

Please note two models are available...

1 Like

Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Darlo22 post=119338080][/quote]

Just did... Thanks
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2022
To all those who have been patronizing us, I want to say a very big thank you.. May God continue to bless you, prosper you and make you a man indeed both in pockets and otherwise.

I am extremely grateful, ese o, nagode, daalu. To others still thinking, I pray God will open doors for you too
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by Kheloexch: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2022
It additionally incorporates selective games or titles. Since numerous club work with various or potentially different programming organizations, you're probably going to find an alternate determination of gambling club games at each club you join. https://kheloexch.com/
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Kheloexch:
It additionally incorporates selective games or titles. Since numerous club work with various or potentially different programming organizations, you're probably going to find an alternate determination of gambling club games at each club you join. https://kheloexch.com/
s
Can you pls delete this post before we had issues?? Kindly respect yourself and be useful for once and delete this...
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by Monatyk(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Everyone, I believe, wants to put their ideas into action, which is fantastic because the more service providers there are, the happier the clients will be. The firm matlab assignment help will come in extremely helpful if you intend to implement your idea because it enables you to do so swiftly and simply. Because it encourages company growth, I believe it will be helpful for a lot of individuals.
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Monatyk:
Everyone, I believe, wants to put their ideas into action, which is fantastic because the more service providers there are, the happier the clients will be. The firm matlab assignment help will come in extremely helpful if you intend to implement your idea because it enables you to do so swiftly and simply. Because it encourages company growth, I believe it will be helpful for a lot of individuals.

I don't know him... This is a disclaimer...

Pls delete this post
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2022
We want to say thank you to all our clients and customers... We thank you right from our heart.

We have few stocks few... Few left before we wrap up for 2022.

Happy Holiday and Compliments of the season from your authentic men shoe seller...

Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by jarule75(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
How about delivery to Akure....?
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
jarule75:

Yes we do... You will get it within 12- 24hrs
Re: Christmas Sales: Men Quality Leather Shoes Size 44 by SexyBabe001: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2022
jarule75:

Just sent a reply to you...

(1) (Reply)

Good Collection Of Jeans/jacket/chinos / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter,michelle Vs. Temi Otedola - Who Wore It Better??? / Add Fresh Assortment Of School Uniforms To Your Collection From Oasis Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.