Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd (428 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Vixlot: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Clash of the lilliputians as Labour Party and PDP Fight over who has Smallest Crowd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Vixlot: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Holla911(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Mumu people. Very disorganised lots angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Ahmed0336(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Very funny I must say.

But it is what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by richeeyo(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Am not a Fan of Obi
But comparing his kogi performance with Atiku Lagos performance is a no no, it should be Lagos to Lagos
Atiku Lagos rally was a complete flop, i dey house i didn't notice any traffic build up for pdp and na my front house dey must pass, but obi people like 3-4 times you know something big passed
Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Roboto11: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2022
3rd place match.

Morocco vs Croatia.

PDP vs Labour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by JASONjnr(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Obi is a champion and shouldn't be compared to any criminal ....
Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by oyebanji44: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
....Op..you want kill me with laugh this early morning grin cheesy grin

Obi and atiku are rejected stones... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Vixlot: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2022
JASONjnr:
Obi is a champion and shouldn't be compared to any criminal ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by triple996(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
PDP Lagos rally is competing with Obi's Kogi outing. There's a very serious problem PDP is not seeing yet. I thought they were smart politicians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Ogbuefi2020: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2022
They are not in power. They lack the resources to mobilize crowd. But no be by crowd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by jumper524(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:
3rd place match.
Morocco vs Croatia.
PDP vs Labour.
the final is tinubu vs jagaban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by Vixlot: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
the final is tinubu vs jagaban.
Re: Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd by AfonjaEmir: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
See thread!!

Its stewpid for any Peter Obi supporter to LOOK for support in the base of thiefnubuu urchins and miscreants. KOGI is just like OSUN...so those looking for Labour endorsement in those areas is shallow.

(1) (Reply)

Where Would The Obidients Governors Come From?? / Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term / UPDATED: We Ordered For Printing Of 500m Pieces Of Notes – CBN [daily Trust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.