Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. (741 Views)

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / 8 Secrets That Will Make You More Attractive To Recruiters In 2019 / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. by FatherOfJesus: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2022
I started out like most of you here, I got some jobs that aren't worth it for many years. I was always going back to the starting point because I usually get jobs in struggling and not very formidable companies becuase I was just desperate to get one. My life was in circles until I made this bold step to learn how to make footwear. I learnt footwear making on part time basis (I was learning drying weekends) while I was still working. It wasn't easy but I had to do it. I resigned from my job the moment I opened my own shop in 2020.

Today, I have a shoemaking outfit, I never get for one day not having jobs to do, I am the boss of myself and I also make a lot of money that can comfortably feed me and my family. It sounded wierd the first time but I realized that going after all these 80k and 100k jobs has been a waste of time, at the end of it, I added to value to myself. The good thing about having a shoemaking outfit is that you will never run out of jobs is you know your onions.
You don't need huge cost on advertisement, you will get jobs passively

Today, when I am not working with my apprentices, I can make 5 palms a day or 2 shoes daily. I charge 5k for 1 palm and depending on the kind of shoe, it's 15 to 25k.
The cost of producing one quality palm and shoe is N1,500 and N3,500-N,5000 (depending on the type of shoe) respectively. It means that in a day I can a profit of N17,000 from making footwear.
I work 5 times in week ( I rest on Sunday then go to market to buy materials on Mondays), it means that I make more than N400,000 in a month. Only few of the companies you are applying for here can pay you up to that amount.

Learn this skill and become your own boss, people use to laugh at me for making shoes earlier after spending 7years in the university for bachelor and Masters degree but now this business pays my bills big time. I am looking at opening stores where I can produce for walk-in buyers and I am looking at becoming a millionaire after that.

Think about it, the year is ending and you can't continue like this next year. I am looking at starting a shoemaking class in January (it's going to be online with detailed live interactions with classmates and me, projects, and even live practical for those that can make it to my shop).
By the end of this 3 months course, you will be able to make palms and sandals. Many shoemakers don't know how to make shoes, they only make palms and sandals and this is a big market, you can further later in the years by joining our shoemaking class.

Stop looking for 80k and 100k jobs that will waste your time. Plan this new year and get that result, you can even learn shoe making on a part time basis. We will have live videos and interactions during weekends and I will always be available to take your questions 24/7.

To become part of this class, please kindly fill the Google form below. You will be contacted and added to our whatsapp group where you will meet with other of your classmates.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XoyXLLE-QFoWV-dhnAp8-eCJ51UHEHxivL3HhFF6b40/edit?usp=drivesdk&chromeless=1

1 Like

Re: Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. by FatherOfJesus: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2022
I will also be willing to take some questions here as well
Re: Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. by dokibo: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2023
Your story inspire me
Re: Learn Shoemaking, It Can Make You A Lot Of Money. by LegallyBlunt: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
My question is, do I need a creative mind to learn how to make shoes and palms?

I've always admired how you guys and fashion designers create quality shoes and outfits.

I have great ideas about them but I'm not sure I'm creative enough to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Test And Interview / Schlumberger Nigeria Recruitment (Fresh Graduates & Experienced Professionals) / Fidelity Bank Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.