Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) (42789 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Atiku Supported Total Removal Of Subsidy / Atiku Supported Saraki Unceremoniously, Now Check Out The Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by 1Dray(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
lovinagbad:
Your OBi is a serial liar so I won't vote for him. Obi lie can wake up the dead

You think everyone is a liar like you father? We can't all be like your father.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by israelmao(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Even if Atiku was supported his case not as worse as the drug lord,liar and imposter though I don't have favourite between duo because all they deserve is good riddance come 2023 for truly new Nigeria to emerge.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by onuman: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
wwwihy:
Photos: Is Atiku Sick: Supported While walking in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNSlzZT96s
https://twitter.com/Maczimus/status/1603570772395663362

Support while walking: there is little to no difference between Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu.
Both are aged and with age-related sicknesses.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by effort1: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is ipob's option B, so they are coming to explain. grin

Leodeking, liondeleo, the rotten tribal bigot.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by lereinter(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reporting34:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Obi too is a thief.

The main factor promoting obi tribalism and religious bigotry.

How's obi capable of rescuing nigeria from total collapse?

Tell obi to rescue his campaign first from total collapse
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by owobokiri(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is ipob's option B, so they are coming to explain. grin

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by SamOchuko: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol.
I m laughing wickedly.
I m not here to use ill health to mock him. But I m here to say that two candidates has been confirmed with health issues. Infact, one is so glaring two people are his walking sticks. Tinubu and Atiku, una too suppose just retire from politics. Just dey drink living bitters to prolong una lives.
I told someone here that if Atiku appear publicly or talk more like Tinubu, his gaffe ll be more.
Obi on his own usually add small-small lie into his facts. So... Nigeria is short of quality people to lead. Infact, only Kwankwaso appear to v less scandals but people aren't giving him a chance. In fact, me sef no like make he come now cos he's a northerner.and Buhari his kinsman is just finishing their turn.
So...what's the way forward?
I know you'll want to bash me. I ll bash you too. Infact you may lose some teeth. But let's manage either Obi or Tinubu.
That's the truth. This Atiku is not well at all. Imagine him being guided and saying efimile(free me make I walk). Those holding him should v left him to fall yakata and tumble to down stage.

What about Kola Abiola? What about Sowore? What about the APGA guy? It is not a 4 horse race, there are other candidates aside the 4 you mentioned for Nigerians to try
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
This could be swag not health issue
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
pquaver:

That was borrowing to pay salary... Deceive your self
. Same way he built 2nd Naija bridge on billboard.. Na obi style be that

Same GEJ you're labelling as incompetent and an under-performer is now an International figure with a litany of appointments and responsibilities. While you're loafing on nairaland with borrowed data and a bleak existence, deceiving yourself.

If he was that terrible a leader, he wouldn't be getting the endless recognition he's getting to this day. So rest!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Typewriter(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
I guess it's an unwritten law that any one going to Aso villa must have one illness or another.
How do you explain it that Yar'Adua did it, Jonathan was not elected because he seems fit, Buhari did it now Tinubu jagaban is about to do it and Atiku quickly rose to the occasion in that challenge.

Therefore, Obi must win them both so let's us advise Obi to get on a stretcher or on a wheelchair with life support kits and drips. In marketing all that matters is convertions and wining the sales. Consumer or customers retention can wait till after sales. Obi must be very ill or near dying to be accepted by Nigerians, what a country? So sad!!!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obi don run out of steam
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Carthaporo: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
mecuries:
Atiku is sick,so,we are not voting for him......likewise,Tinubu is sick and we are not voting for him too
same goes to peter debury we are sick of lies everyday
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by ECASH120: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Watch the full video here. I think Peter Obi is the only strong candidate
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
1Dray:

What would one expect to hear from a empty fellow like you?
I can see the thing really pain you. grin grin
Below is a link to the empty head you Obid*iots are following

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJy4cR8xcwo
Watch and I hope you have sense to be objective grin wink

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Madmohamed123:
why is it that old people want to become president in Nigeria people who suppose to be in old age home
The last time I checked, Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden were old too
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by 1Dray(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

I can see the thing really pain you. grin grin
Below is a link to the empty head you Obid*iots are following

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJy4cR8xcwo
Watch and I hope you have sense to be objective grin wink

Go and get a decent job, stop loitering Nairaland asslicking failed old looters
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Madmohamed123: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
The last time I checked, Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden were old too
the two countries are working the system is there Nigeria don't have any system working
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
1Dray:

Go and get a decent job, stop loitering Nairaland asslicking failed old looters

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by ADSP116(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Your vote is not needed at all,as those you have supported in the past ended up a loser.
mecuries:
Atiku is sick,so,we are not voting for him......likewise,Tinubu is sick and we are not voting for him too
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by sukkot: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:
Wawuu. Why are people so wicked? Why are you yes you, why you dey plan to vote Tinubu or Atiku?

If this is you then you are the real problem of Nigeria. You're evil and very wicked. May Nigeria happen to you
ok we will vote sowore

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by sukkot: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
1Dray:
Old worn out feeble and sick men now claiming the only two frontrunners. Affliction should never be allowed to happen to Nigeria for the second time.

Obi is a strong and fit, physically and intellectually. Vote Obi for a healthy Nigeria, economically and otherwise.
lets try sowore
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
mecuries:
true....but wasn't he better than the current president?

how was he better? when there was oil boom, he was busy distributing the proceed to his cronies even CAN chairman was indicted in this shameful things

Gej is not saint just as Obi that abandoned physical capital and human capital for investment that amount to nothing

these people can only fooool you naive people
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Buddha3:

Can you people let GEJ rest?!

He didn't perform yet he made Nigeria the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world and 1st in Africa.

Mtscheew!

3rd fastest growing economy with high poverty rates while some idiots were enriched

they should use you for the next sacrifice in your village with your low IQ
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

3rd fastest growing economy with high poverty rates why some idiots were enriched

they should use you for the next sacrifice in your village with your low IQ

I've stumbled on several of your comments on threads on this platform, and the level of idiocy you inadvertently put on consistent display is humongous. So there's no way I'm going to trade responses with you beyond what I'm doing now.

Shift! Before you stain my evening with the putrid content of that smelly blob of condensed fat you call a brain!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Buddha3:

I've stumbled on several of your comments on threads on this platform, and the level of idiocy you inadvertently put on consistent display is humongous. So there's no way I'm going to trade responses with you beyond what I'm doing now.

Shift! Before you stain my evening with the putrid content of that smelly blob of condensed fat you call a brain!

look at this unprecedented idiot, na me u won use learn those your village adjectival phrases you wrote somewhere but son I will disgrace you

Gej took Nigeria to 3rd richest yet you can't afford a car at your age? you still live in your parents house, fighting your siblings on your dad remnant foods

be speaking useless English and be hyping this good for nothing politicians, I see the best in Tinubu and everyone in lagos during his governance benefitted from him, from health, education and others

as a citizen of Nigeria what did you benefitted from Gej govt? you this ingrate Npower beneficiary
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Islandboi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
MiaBeer:
Nigeria. A country where old politicians have hijacked the destiny of the young and able. No be juju be that?
My brother I swear na juju be that oh. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
SamOchuko:

What about Kola Abiola? What about Sowore? What about the APGA guy? It is not a 4 horse race, there are other candidates aside the 4 you mentioned for Nigerians to try
Kola Abiola is being used by one of PDP or APC. Sowore is mentally unstable. If you mention others, I ll say yes.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Mrfixiit: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Gej was not sick but yet he couldn't perform
Gej did far better than Buhari meanwhile Buhari rule will be child's play if Tinubu or Atiku wins
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by sucess001(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
This OP is smoking dried soakaway.

The same Atiku in this video?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CmO5S5XI-8D/?igshid=MTg0ZDhmNDA=
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Gej did far better than Buhari meanwhile Buhari rule will be child's play if Tinubu or Atiku wins

Tinubu is a masters holder and have a lot of experience as a business man yet you're comparing him with Buhari? Buhari had done his best but education and business knowhow will surely make Tinubu to be better

everyone know this, Ganduje, El Rufai, Other prominent Northern elites knew

Wike know, Akpabio know and others south south political stalwarts

Nnamani knows, OUK, Soludo, Umahi and other prominent Easterners knows

Fayemi, Sanwoolu, Aketi, Makinde, and other prominent southwesterners political stalwarts knows

what did you know?
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reporting34:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

But you're igbo supporting obi na. So why are you now saying some ethnic bigot will support their own. You're already contradicting yourself cos you're a bigot by your comment. Next time, just campaign for him without dragging other tribes.
It can never make sense if you igbo supporting obi yet you call others supporting their own bigot, how foolish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.