Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) (42839 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Atiku Supported Total Removal Of Subsidy / Atiku Supported Saraki Unceremoniously, Now Check Out The Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
I can see so many zombies using this as an excuse why Tinubu's poor health should not be a topic of discussion

Unfortunately for them, what's bad is bad.

If Atiku cannot walk unaided, then he is not fit for the presidency.

If Tinubu is falling everywhere like leaves in hamattan, then he has no business near the presidential seat

Aso rock is not a home for the sick be it Atiku or Tinubu or anyone else.

Get that straight!!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Should we also tell Atiku to go home and rest?

Of course!!

Anyone sick or with health challenges have no business running for the presidency

Aso rock is not a sick bay

Both Atiku and Tinubu should step down on account of health!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol.
I m laughing wickedly.
I m not here to use ill health to mock him. But I m here to say that two candidates has been confirmed with health issues. Infact, one is so glaring two people are his walking sticks. Tinubu and Atiku, una too suppose just retire from politics. Just dey drink living bitters to prolong una lives.
I told someone here that if Atiku appear publicly or talk more like Tinubu, his gaffe ll be more.
Obi on his own usually add small-small lie into his facts. So... Nigeria is short of quality people to lead. Infact, only Kwankwaso appear to v less scandals but people aren't giving him a chance. In fact, me sef no like make he come now cos he's a northerner.and Buhari his kinsman is just finishing their turn.
So...what's the way forward?
I know you'll want to bash me. I ll bash you too. Infact you may lose some teeth. But let's manage either Obi or Tinubu.
That's the truth. This Atiku is not well at all. Imagine him being guided and saying efimile(free me make I walk). Those holding him should v left him to fall yakata and tumble to down stage.
I'm naturally born alpha male, and atheist. I'll like to send a mail.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Mrfixiit: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Tinubu is a masters holder and have a lot of experience as a business man yet you're comparing him with Buhari? Buhari had done his best but education and business knowhow will surely make Tinubu to be better

everyone know this, Ganduje, El Rufai, Other prominent Northern elites knew

Wike know, Akpabio know and others south south political stalwarts

Nnamani knows, OUK, Soludo, Umahi and other prominent Easterners knows

Fayemi, Sanwoolu, Aketi, Makinde, and other prominent southwesterners political stalwarts knows

what did you know?
You're an urchin so am not surprised with your assertion. Tinubu is a drug lord who is highly corrupt. With his frail state, Nigeria will go backwards because Shettima the Boko Haram commander will be in charge of governance.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by isimmia: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Age and health nah your mate? grin
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Usamakirfi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

Atiku okuwa the winner � of the 2023 election

Atiku will lead Nigeria insha Allah

Atiku okuwa ready to vote

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm naturally born alpha male, and atheist. I'll like to send a mail.
Let me run away from you.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let me run away from you.
grin run na. cool

Make you no runaway from helper.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

grin run na. cool

Make you no runaway from helper.
There's something dragging me to you o, my helper.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

There's something dragging me to you o, my helper.
I will send a mail.

Once you see my mail just star it grin . Because my type is rare in this world na few of us dey exist grin
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

I will send a mail.

Once you see my mail just star it grin . Because my type is rare in this world na few of us dey exist grin
Shey looto?
O por o!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shey looto?
O por o!
Ah! shocked

Wetin you dey use type. Aja 4. You're so fast.

Modified:
Oh! Nairaland post dey reflect b4 my browser refresh.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ah! shocked

Wetin you dey use type. Aja 4. You're so fast.
Mo gbera tan ni!
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mo gbera tan ni!
Olobe! grin

You be Lagos base?
Ur Vibe na 100%+ grin
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Olobe! grin

You be Lagos base?
Ur Vibe na 100%+ grin
Eleba, is your name Tola?
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Eleba, is your name Tola?
No TollyBoy grin
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

No TollyBoy grin
Boda Tola
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mrfixiit:
You're an urchin so am not surprised with your assertion. Tinubu is a drug lord who is highly corrupt. With his frail state, Nigeria will go backwards because Shettima the Boko Haram commander will be in charge of governance.

peter obi is a third class illiterate that's ashamed to present his cert, he had to present GCE

he want to change Nigeria from consumption to production? why is Anambra buying things from outside Anambra under his govt, you igbo can be deceived easily

I'm not even surprise no be you people believes Buhari is cloned and you're following Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa up and down that brought destruction to your region

no peace for the wicked
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Boda Tola
4 ur mind na. Detective. You skip my question of Lagos base or not, don't worry I like Ibadan people also if you no dey Lagos grin
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
wwwihy:
Photos: Is Atiku Sick: Supported While walking in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNSlzZT96s
https://twitter.com/Maczimus/status/1603570772395663362
This is not the full news; it is just a tip of the iceberg.
Atiku wants to rule Nigeria from a wheelchair.
So Nigerians, be warned! We need a mobile, healthy, agile president with no diaper-poopooing history.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

4 ur mind na. Detective. You skip my question of Lagos base or not, don't worry I like Ibadan people also if you no dey Lagos grin
Shey e gbadun sha?
Shey mo k'ola?
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shey e gbadun sha?
Shey mo k'ola?
Ema wo eleyi. grin

Omo ilu oke to bi seko.
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shey e gbadun sha?
Shey mo k'ola?
Sent a mail already
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
mecuries:
Atiku is sick,so,we are not voting for him...... likewise,Tinubu is sick and we are not voting for him too

You are not voting him. The same Jagaban who danced to buga few days ago or another one? He's even more active in engagements with electorates more than your Obi. Or, you think that sitting in front of cameras and TV presenters is what will give you votes? Don't tell Obi to go out and meet electorates in their localities face to face
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Should we also tell Atiku to go home and rest?

YES OBSCUS cheesy
ARE IT NOT THE THE RIGHT THING TO DO?
According to Chief grin

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by onez: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Atiku should go home already. Please
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Mrfixiit: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

peter obi is a third class illiterate that's ashamed to present his cert, he had to present GCE

he want to change Nigeria from consumption to production? why is Anambra buying things from outside Anambra under his govt, you igbo can be deceived easily

I'm not even surprise no be you people believes Buhari is cloned and you're following Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa up and down that brought destruction to your region

no peace for the wicked
You're so deluded. Peter obi a self made billionaire and graduate of UNN an Illiterate ? You idiots always think awkward. I won't waste my tine with a shallow thinking urchin like you
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mrfixiit:
You're so deluded. Peter obi a self made billionaire and graduate of UNN an Illiterate ? You idiots always think awkward. I won't waste my tine with a shallow thinking urchin like you

if he's not, present his UNN cert. at least you've seen Tinubu Chicago uni cert
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Mrfixiit: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

if he's not, present his UNN cert. at least you've seen Tinubu Chicago uni cert
Shut up. Tinubu did not attend Chicago university. Everything about him is fake
Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by Usamakirfi(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

Atiku okuwa are the presidential candidates that will resetting our country to the high level �️

We hope Nigerians will elect them in the incoming 2023 election

Our hope atiku okuwa for president here we go 2023

PDP power

Re: Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Shut up. Tinubu did not attend Chicago university. Everything about him is fake

Even Hundeyin and Reno are no more ranting on that, just stick to the description giving to you in the usage of your drugs, you will be fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Federal High Court Sacks LG Chairmen In Rivers State - Pic / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.