Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister (1072 Views)

Gov Wike Losing Massively To AAC In Rivers State / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Gucciblog: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hadi Sirika, aviation minister under President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime, has bragged that the ruling All Progressives Congress has the money to swing the outcome of the 2023 general elections in the party’s favour.

At an event on Thursday, the minister, in a video posted online, said, “…Whether they proceed to Busi to defeat Sirika or Kahun to defeat Aminu Bello Masari, it is impossible. And I swear, we shall see if it is achievable. Of course, the general election is approaching. Therefore, we shall involve money and other resources, and we have it all.”

Mr Sirika is from Katsina, the president’s home state.

In the video, the aviation minister stressed that the regime has enough money to mop up votes and “get the job done.”

“Money? I swear, we have it all. I swear we have the money and all. We have the money. I swear we have the money to get the job done,” Mr Sirika stated.

https://gazettengr.com/apc-will-use-money-massively-to-influence-win-2023-elections-hadi-sirika/

1 Like

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Gucciblog: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin
Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Gucciblog: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Ofunaofu: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
The minister can only speak for himself as beneficiary but millions of Nigerians are already determined send APC packing come 2023

Tinubu is unelecteble

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Divine081: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's all APC have.. No sympathy, empathy or real love for the country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by OGIBRA(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reality of nigeria politics dts bad...
THE MAIN CONTENDERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY FINANCIALLY, YOU CANT CONTEST TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT, AND YOU ARE TRULY READY TO WIN WITHOUT PLAYING DIRTY, UNLESS U JUST WANT TO CASHOUT...
I.O.T
Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by AdamuKD: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Criminals with no conscience tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Jostoman: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
That is the reason why Apc government make sure there is poverty in Nigeria. Anyway

This is the season of collect your money from APC and Vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
I dont know about that but for sure Tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
That is there only hope of winning the election,but, they will be disappointed and disgraced.
Can Apc rescue you from Apc? Apc is a demonic party full of rogues and thieves, don't be part of them. Vote Peter obi for presidency ,vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by ilovenicloe(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I dont know about that but for sure Tinubu will win

Of cuz the poor and defending urchins will come only to clap and defend.

Then after first tenure begin asking people around why pure water is N50 per satchet .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Gifty69: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
If am being offered money,. I'll collect & still vote my prefered candidate. Afterall, the money belongs to all of us.
Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat Fisayo is happy because he'll be taking home 2k proceeds from selling his votes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Even with all the money in Banks APC I'll be defeated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Gucciblog: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
nlfpmod fp
Re: APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister by Felabrity: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's their only way

They will officially kick it off in January

(1) (Reply)

APC Should Have Fielded Osibanjo And PDP Wike / Foreign Spy Agents, One World Order Members Forcing Tinubu On Nigerians / There Is Far More Suffering In Southwest Outside Lagos Than Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.