Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here (788 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by coputa(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
The year is gradually winding up, with the Christmas just a few weeks away.This is a season of exchanging greetings and pleasantries among comrades and i think members of this great forum would not be left out,we should give a Christmas shout-out to a Nairalander and exchange pleasantries,in the spirit and mood of the season.
My shout-out and compliments goes to all well meaning NAIRALANDERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by adeoyekay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
coputa:
The year is gradually winding up, with the Christmas just a few weeks away.This is a season of exchanging greetings and pleasantries among comrades and i think members of this great forum would not be left out,we should give a Christmas shout-out to a Nairalander and exchange pleasantries,in the spirit and mood of the season.
compliment of the season

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by coputa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
compliment of the season
Same to you @adeoyekay
Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Zee0007: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
My shoutout goes to you coputa for your great comments on this platform but some of your comments day vex me sha. Compliment of the season. Let love keep leading!

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Gifty69: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shout out to @james4358... Who inspired me to join the nairaland community after reading offline for abt a year! Congrats in ur promotion to a deputy supt. of Correction, & happy christmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by coputa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zee0007:
My shoutout goes to you coputa for your great comments on this platform but some of your comments day vex me sha. Compliment of the season. Let love keep leading!
@Zee007 good things will pursue and arrest you this season ,i promise to sieve my comments next year.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Hidewell(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
My shoutout goes to all Nigerians all over the world.
Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shalommy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
My shoutout goes to Candidlady and Jeon they're my good friends. And also to my Agama lizard he knows himself and Pells1 my stupid idiot. Compliment of the season. Chaiii cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shalommy:
My shoutout goes to Candidlady and Jeon they're my good friends. And also to my Agama lizard he knows himself and Pells1 my stupid idiot. Compliment of the season. Chaiii cheesy

thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Jeon(f): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dear MRCORK, ALCHOLICKILLS AND DADDYCK,
May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.

the joker who brightens up each and every day for me even though I'm mad @him for being annoying but his English won't let me resist grin.

VERY FUNNY BERRY FORNI cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shalommy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

thanks.
You're welcome wink

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Jeon(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sh4d0w
Benellah
R2bees2
OyinKris
Sirseedorf
Olamiooo
Hollybratt
Maziaugment
Consiglieri
MMempire
yachal
Explorers
Mrscarter
TheSourcerer
dorin27
God1000
purples25

"Wishing you a white Christmas!. And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Jeon(f): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ilamina /mamagee3

grin

"The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas."..

And I forgot to say how you guys are funny and sarcastic.lols, so silly

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Candidlady: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shalommy:
My shoutout goes to Candidl.ady and Je.on they're my good friends. And also to my Agama lizard he knows himself and Pells1 my stupid idiot. Compliment of the season. Chaiii cheesy

Chaiiiiiiiiii kiss

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Choilila: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anti-spam bot now what?

the antispam bot banned Jeon for https://www.nairaland.com/7483563/send-christmas-greetings-shout-out#119201403 . Ban expires at Today at 03:37:43 PM.
Banned by the antispam bot in Nairaland / General for https://www.nairaland.com/7483563/send-christmas-greetings-shout-out#119201403 . Ban expires on 2:37pm On Dec 17

WHY BANNING ME FOR A HARMLESS COMMENT? Or you are jealous because ur name wasn't on the list?

Please leave me alone angry

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Choilila: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
shalommy
ShuaibuHabu
YourFavorite21
DrAlake29
datboredberry
senomi
zzor
nnol
candidlady
Ariyung
Xj2020
Pelxmiye
SundayNightGist
kinzation
AwesomeStormy00
purples25
"Your love is the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, sweetheart"
"You're the partridge to my pear tree."
"All the way from here, I send a special wish, a holiday hug and a holiday kiss!"

7 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by fati2001(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anti-spam bot nah u go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shalommy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Chaiiiiiiiiii kiss
wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by God1000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:
Sh4d0w
Benellah
R2bees2
OyinKris
Sirseedorf
Olamiooo
Hollybratt
Maziaugment
Consiglieri
MMempire
yachal
Explorers
Mrscarter
TheSourcerer
dorin27
God1000
purples25

"Wishing you a white Christmas!. And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red"
thanks Jeon.

I will send you white rice and chicken

4 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Sirseedorf(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thanks jeon..

My shout-out goes to

Fatote

Gokoyer

Jeon

And all nairalanders .

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by MMempire(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:
Sh4d0w
Benellah
R2bees2
OyinKris
Sirseedorf
Olamiooo
Hollybratt
Maziaugment
Consiglieri
MMempire
yachal
Explorers
Mrscarter
TheSourcerer
dorin27
God1000
purples25

Thanks for the shout out. Wishing you all the best this and many seasons to come.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Pells1: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Am surprised you received sense today undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Shout out to you too shocked lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by MMempire(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
thanks Jeon.

I will send you white rice and chicken
Thanks for bringing my attention to the shout-out.
Wishing you the best this and many more seasons to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shapeaso: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pells1:

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shalommy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pells1:

From now on be useful to yourself. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by purples25(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:
Sh4d0w
Benellah
R2bees2
OyinKris
Sirseedorf
Olamiooo
Hollybratt
Maziaugment
Consiglieri
MMempire
yachal
Explorers
Mrscarter
TheSourcerer
dorin27
God1000
purples25

Thank you so much Jeon! A thousand kisses! grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Greetings/shout Out To A Nairalander Here by Shalommy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shapeaso:
Don't mind that yeye boy. Compliment of the season. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Loving? / Need 2 Over Come Shy / Thank You Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.