Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password (1003 Views)

Icloud Password Help... / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Enuguguy: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
I bought iPhone 11 in markets place and later discovered that the icloud has not been deactivated
I called the number in the iPhone and emailed address but she said that it's been long she sold the iPhone and she couldn't remember the password
The issue now is how can delete or deactivate the password or should I throw the phone away?
Any idea
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Shyluck(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
flash it or click forgot password and let her help you reset it.
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Enuguguy: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shyluck:
flash it or click forgot password and let her help you reset it.

How do I flash it
She has tried to log in but it failed
Even the password she sent to me didn't work
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Stolen iPhone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Enuguguy: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Stolen iPhone.

Lol
I know the story looks like it's stolen but that's not the case
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Jwonder(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enuguguy:

Lol
I know the story looks like it's stolen but that's not the case

Her iCloud must have a phone number linked to it, tell her to use the forget password option.

Or you click the forget password

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Tonnyiworks(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I bought iPhone 11 in markets place and later discovered that the icloud has not been deactivated
I called the number in the iPhone and emailed address but she said that it's been long she sold the iPhone and she couldn't remember the password
The issue now is how can delete or deactivate the password or should I throw the phone away?
Any idea

Chat me up on whatsapp or call me 08037253393
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by kingskim(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enuguguy:
Any idea

How much you go pay.?
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Enuguguy: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
kingskim:

How much you go pay.?
250 pounds
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Shyluck(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enuguguy:

How do I flash it She has tried to log in but it failed Even the password she sent to me didn't work

take it to those that repair phone.
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by Morphinne: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Jwonder:

Her iCloud must have a phone number linked to it, tell her to use the forget password option.
Or you click the forget password
..and a reset code will be sent to the number linked with the account if truly the phone was hers. He should tell her to forward the code to him, It’s that simple.
Re: How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password by iamoyindamola(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Any update op

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Cash Crunch Stirs Fintech Apps’ Usage Amongst With OPAY At Forefront / Stolen SIMs To Be Blocked In Five Minutes — NCC / Exoertriates Friends Or Foe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.