|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,731 members, 6,541,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 01:35 PM
|How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017|
Hello, please who knows how i can track an iphone with imei? response would be appreciated. thanks
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by Opistorincos(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2017|
Try security operatives
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2017|
No software for that?
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by ijaola(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2017|
Try iCloud na
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by najoomey(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2017|
which model ??
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by najoomey(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017|
and I hope you active find my iPhone before, because in naija you can't track your iPhone using imei unless you active find my iPhone before you lost it
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2018|
Iphone 7 plus
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018|
najoomey:The phone was not on my find my iphone before it got lost but the person who stole it has enabled find my iPhone on it.
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by Kaybaba5(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2018|
Say bye bye to the phone
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018|
For where, I will frustrate life out of that person.
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by najoomey(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018|
1. Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.
3. Turn on Lost Mode. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location . If you added credit or debit cards to Apple Pay , the ability to make payments using Apple Pay on the device is suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode.
4. Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number .
5. Erase your device . To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit or debit cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using Find My iPhone. After you erase a device, you can't track it. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.
6. Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier, so they can disable your account to prevent calls, texts, and data use. Your device might be covered under your wireless carrier plan.
If you use Family Sharing , any family member can help locate another member’s missing device. Just have your family member sign in to iCloud with their Apple ID, and you can find any device associated with that Family Sharing account.
What if your device is off or offline?
If your missing device is off or offline, you can still put it in Lost Mode , lock it, or remotely erase it. The next time your device is online, these actions will take effect. If you remove the device from your account while it's offline, any pending actions for the device are canceled.
How do you turn off or cancel Lost Mode?
You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on your device. You can also turn off Lost Mode on iCloud.com or from the Find My iPhone app.
If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your missing device
If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your device was lost or stolen, you can't use it to locate your device. However, you can use these steps to help protect your data:
1. Change your Apple ID password. By changing your Apple ID password, you can prevent anyone from accessing your iCloud data or using other services (such as iMessage or iTunes) from your missing device.
2. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This could include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter.
3. Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number .
4. Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.
Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by mavinc4u(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2018|
Thanks a lot
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by chukzonwa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018|
PLS I.NEED HELP
for the past one week i have not been able to use my whatsapp on my iphone.
Each time.i enter my phone digits, and loads "verifying number"
It keeps saying the code can't be sent to the phone number and I should try it again after 1hour.
This I have done several times yet no change and I have gone to the extent of deleting the whatsap application, reinstall a new one and stil hav the same issue
Pls your advice is urgently needed
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by najoomey(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2018|
chukzonwa:have you try registering another number?
|Re: How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei by Chydobe: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2019|
You would only know your iPhone Imei is valid or invalid only when you carry out an IMEI CHECK on your iPhone. Now that you have known the importance of IMEI check on your iPhone device, let's quickly learn how to locate IMEI NUMBER ON iPHONE.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO EASILY CHECK iPHONE IMEI NUMBER
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 443