Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos (1970 Views)

Kesmira Autos Presents This Beautiful Tokunboh Peugeot 206 For Sale (cheap) / Mustang Gt 2014 Custom For Sale (autos) / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos by Donedeal1(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Holi:
For a car that I saw at their stand?

Do you think I will pay if I was told that they going to use my money to buy from the owner?
Don't speak for them you know, but from my experience as in automobile dealings 50% fact the best of them you need both patient and wisdom for services.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos by Holi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Donedeal1:
Don't speak for them you know, but from my experience as in automobile dealings 50% fact the best of them you need both patient and wisdom for services.
How about the car being 2008 instead of 2009 as advertised?
I think the best to do here is paying me my money so that everyone will go their ways. Remember this matter has been on since August before I posted here.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos by dangervu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
This has always been my fear with Nigerian use cars !your probability of getting a good naija use car is 2 out of 10, probability is 1/5
Re: My Ugly Experience With Oloworay Autos by Donedeal1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Holi:

How about the car being 2008 instead of 2009 as advertised?
I think the best to do here is paying me my money so that everyone will go their ways. Remember this matter has been on since August before I posted here.
That is actually the best thing,to
Refund you with an apology,
But this is Nigeria
Hence you need all the wisdom at this point
To get over all their obstacles
However wish you
All the best boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price-list Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - February 2023 / ***Cheapest Cars for now 2007 Toyota Rav4 4plugs 5.7m etc / 2020 Toyota Camry Bulletproof For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.