Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina (37299 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Gospel2Day: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
How has he treated Ortom, governor of Benue State?

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by traihit: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
By this time next year, Mr Femi Adesina would have gone into hiding.....

Keep blabbering for the last season.

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by AfonjaPriest: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
ijustdey:
Some Nigerians Are Hypocrites; They Abuse Buhari’s Father, Mother In The Morning, But You’ll See Them Eating With President At Night – Femi Adesina

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/16/some-nigerians-are-hypocrites-they-abuse-buharis-father-mother-morning-youll-see-them
When you see a snake crawling on the ground, you wouldn't know what manner of stomach ache it is trying to alleviate.
When Femi Adesina comes out of his cocoon to deliver his hefty verbiage into a garbage bin of insipidity, you wouldn't know for what reason he was persuaded by a predisposition to do so.

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by onuman: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
When Femi Adesina was working at Sun newspaper, he was a heavy critic of Fulani establishment which Buhari now represents.
Buhari should have started with punishing Adesina.
Buhari is a president, not a private individual, therefore, obliged to treat critics and praise singers alike.
The Femis are usually hypocrites, why?

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by hobat4cash(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
He could have punished them as the village headmaster dealing with his students, right?

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by DOM7: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is this one too an achievement? He should have dare ignore them whether shame will leave him.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Spandau: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by darel007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
When Buhari came, the Ekiti House of Assembly was largely populated by APC members, whom Fayose had inherited. What to do? Just give a directive: remove that Governor within a week, and he directs the Inspector General of Police to lock down the Assembly chamber.

[b][/b]

What silly talk is this?
Why would a democratic elected official even have such thought?

This just openly shows how devious the mind of this man is.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by henrydav: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
As if i shake hand with Mr president my problem is solved
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Nnamaka1: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Femi Adesina, big time House Nigger

Urban Dictionary: House nigger
A black person that does their best to please white people even if it means disowning their own racial identity
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by UNDFTD: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
This baboon-faced nitwit, Femi Adesina, should STOP his bald-faced lies. The impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, B0K0HARI, is a very wicked, evil-hearted, conniving, unforgiven, and a nitwitted S.O.B. So, for this shameless fool, Adesina, to lie about the qualities of his so-called principal is not surprising after all he wants to be on the good side of his Fulani master.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by omolasho: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Over what and what stopped him? Bingo, days of your lavida are over!
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by billyG(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
So fayoshe & Buhari has met in d same room?I missed obj.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by rolams(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is what Wike has reduced himself to with his foolish actions.

When you think you are wise, you need to think carefully and thoroughly think before you take actions.

And Fayose has gone begging at night?

Nigerian politicians! Kai
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by seguno2: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Felabrity:
Tinubu Will be different

Criticize him and go to jail

Or get killed by his thugs and agberos. Abi what is MC Oluomo there for?
Have you forgotten about Engr. Funsho Williams
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by boldtruthalways: 2:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Adesina, a man with empty skull.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by ikwikwi: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Good write up, people should learn from this. Mr Femi, you're a truthful man and says it as it is. Truth is bitter.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Yes, he should have punished them because they are all idiots who have copied their idiocy from the chief idiot himself, MuhaMAD Buhari the dullard.

Who is this anumanu?
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Such silly talk, nigerians insulted former president good luck Jonathan more than Buhari and he didn't punish anybody

Na why una no dey pass exam be this....

Who is talking about abuses by ordinary Nigerians?

He was talking about prominent Nigerians openly denigrating the president...and still receiving what is due them without any hinderance.

Go and do a research of how much refunds Ekiti under Fayose and Rivers under Wike received from the FG for projects that the states executed. An Obasanjo or Jonathan go blank you...

When Tambuwal went against Jonathan what happened? His security was withdrawn and frantic efforts were made to impeach him as Speaker. What of Chibuike Amaechi, Adam Oshiomhole and Co?

Or should we talk about how Jonathan removed Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as CBN Governor because of revelations that he made, that didn't go down well with him?

We saw Obasanjo visibly fighting those he had political differences with, including Odili, Alamiesegha, Ibori, Tinubu, Atiku etc.

Oga, there is no past leader as forgiving and mature as Buhari today. Not a single one. He is not perfect, but you must give it to him.

I have always said it. And I am so glad Femi Adeshina harped on it. It was God who spared Buhari...and it is on account of his overwhelming good deeds.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2022
adigun4mee:
mind what you blurted out on social media,tracking you down is the simplest thing to do

Shut up!!! You are a chronic ignoramus.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Bbdiyya: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2022
wacoj:
The major person he is referring to here is FFK

That guy with his half teeth needs to be thought a lesson!
Because he's now a card carrying member of Apc ba?
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Moschinochimma: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2022
This op no get sence... What happened to oga Jona during his tenure ... You guys insulted this man to d last.. did U hear him cough ? If U are shirt of what to say ... U sit ur fucking ass down. ..
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by IfnobeGod20: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2022
In my own reaction to this article. I detest the personal attacks on the person of Buhari but other criticisms that is not to his person is welcome with open arms.
Meanwhile, Fayose and FaniKayode are guilty as charged of personal attacks on persons. FaniKayode has done it to everyone at the opposing side to him. He has done it to Tinubu but today he has forgotten all he said about Tinubu. Such a man without character. I thank God I don't have his type as a father. I just pity his children that they have a father with chameleonic life. A man that is blue today, purple tomorrow and black next day.
I pray for somebody here, God will not give you the type of FaniKayode as a father. Unstable like a wave of the sea, says the Bible.
But if truth has to be said, there has never been president attacked like Goodluck Jonathan and his family in the history of Nigeria but the man never say anything till date.
My fear now is, Tinubu and his gang. They are not yet there but they have started gagging the press, meaning many journalists will be ferry to the prison for expressing their view and doing their constitutional role.
My good people shine your eyes. A stitch in time saves nine. No talk say I no tell you.

1 Like

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by lailo: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Such silly talk, nigerians insulted former president good luck Jonathan more than Buhari and he didn't punish anybody
He didn't punish anybody but Sanusi was sacked as CBN Governor? Abdul Jubril removed from House of Assembly? Yorubas relegated to the dustbin in his regime? So many media houses that were Critical of him locked up and staff dehumanized? You want re-write history?
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Ckonnet: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2022
This man fit dey eat Buhari excrete every morning. This one is too much abeg. Yabs like a bitch durung her ovulation period.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by success2me(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by God1000(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
success2me:

God bless you!
thanks
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by IfnobeGod20: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2022
lailo:

He didn't punish anybody but Sanusi was sacked as CBN Governor? Abdul Jubril removed from House of Assembly? Yorubas relegated to the dustbin in his regime? So many media houses that were Critical of him locked up and staff dehumanized? You want re-write history?
I thought Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was removed as a result of the recommendation of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria and other investigating bodies. If you claim his ousted was hasty since the sack suppose go through the Senate for ratification, which was not done, then you have a point. Not arbitrarily done as you commented.
Who is Abdul Jubril?
What concern the relegation of Yoruba in governance to the issue of personal attack on a person? These are two different things.
Meanwhile, blame ACN and Tinubu for playing politics with Yoruba chances of being Speaker of the House of Reps. Akande Mulikat was to be 4th citizen of Nigeria but ACN team up with desident PDP and made Tambowal the Speaker. The records are there. It's not the fault of PDP or Jonathan because they wanted the post to go to Yoruba.
You're just mixing up issue, the news is on personal attack to a person and not institution. Get the difference and stop muddling issue, that's how you people fail in an exam.
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by seunayantokun(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let him go ahead and punished them. What is he waiting for?
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by JAMO84: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Lol. Jonathan that removed 2 governors
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by Allisgud: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Forget it,all this people who blasted buhari is the truth,buhari couldn't react because he has hearing problem, somebody who doesn't know what is going on in asovilla
Re: PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina by coernes: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
He himself could have been punished by former president Jonathan but was ignored despite uttering disrespectful and hateful comments on him then. Go and read news Mr Femi. Buhari make worse comments on Jonathan but was spared.. Stop using his birthday to cover his incompetence.. How much is a bag of rice now? It was 9k when you came into power. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.