Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence (37260 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5 / Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by lollybizzu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
derecho:
It was never love.

It could have been love. However, love is never enough. It takes discipline, determination and God.

3 Likes

Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by toujurs: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have encountered this mumu guy before, very nonsense human being.
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Onyi90(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
The children mostly bear the brunt of broken home. What happened to love, forgiveness and sacrifice
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Onyi90(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
toujurs:

What was ur experience with Him. Wetin him do naw
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by toujurs: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Onyi90:

What was ur experience with Him. Wetin him do naw
Na Bleep up guy.
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by africandollar: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Not surprised nigga went to fgc idoani

WHat's that supposed to mean now? Maa gbe yen wa o!

Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode was born in Lagos on 8 April 1984 to a building engineer father and a nurse mother. He is the first child of a nuclear family of three children.[3] He attended Kemeesther Nursery and Primary school in Surulere, Lagos and then to the Mayflower School, Ikenne, Ogun State. He then proceeded to the Lagos State University earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication (with specialty in Advertising and Public Relations).

1 Like

Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Teeroyzimma: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2022
toujurs:

lmao
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by adetwin(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2022
silver90:
I think the women of this generation are like men. They want to have their way with varieties. Dangers of marrying a woman that has fckued too many dicks. They no go send you at all.

Once a woman have the sense of I can take care of myself "Because she have the financial capacity" they will not want to take shit even of the shit can be CLEANED
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by koladata(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2022
so wait till they have flashy look or fat bank accounts... you will understand
Funflipper:

Of course there are so many out there but you people won't see them because they don't have flashy looks or fat bank accounts.
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by derecho(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2022
I hear many people say Love is not enough. Unfortunately, those who say it don't take time to know what Love is.
What most people call love is that strong feeling or sexual desire for your spouse BUT lust can produce such too.

What would make a lazy laid back person determined to want to make things work?
What would make you want to forgive?
What would make you want to make money to make the other party comfortable?
Why would you even want to communicate and want to understand your spouse?

In fact, Love brings out the best in us.
Love is everything....don't allow anybody deceive you.Even God is Love and He is more than enough.
lollybizzu:

It could have been love. However, love is never enough. It takes discipline, determination and God.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by EmmyDJourno: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Celebrity by day Mr Hydge by night
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by litaninja(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2022
For real.

God1000:
The rate of divorce these days is alarming
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by judedwriter(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
The rate of divorce these days is alarming

Truth!
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Mayeldah(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2022
I have nothing to say...

Sorry I booked this space
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Ruthymoon(f): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2022
I believe her when she say her husband forced her to have abortion, if you go to hospital see that married women have the highest number of abortion every single day, : sad reasons is that they are selecting the a particular sex a baby , probably baby boy , they don't want to have a baby girl , sad sad too many senseless reasons
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by okonja(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2022
The wife na Dbanj Junior sister oh! shocked
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
pretydiva:
Omo! The rate of divorce these days is so alarming. Are there still good men out there??

Ow. I didn’t know there are no bad women that cause divorce.
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by InvertedHammer: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/12/16/oap-do2dtuns-wife-files-for-divorce-over-alleged-forced-abortion-domestic-violence/%3famp=1

/
I love Nigerian ladies.
They love sensitive and romantic men. The mothers raised sensitive and romantic men for them.
When they finally got married to these men, they realize that sensitivity and romance can only take one so far.

Wife dey color hair. Husband dey color hair.
Wife dey braid hair. Husband dey braid hair.
Wife is looking for her earrings. Husband is looking for his earrings.

It sure will feel like a lesbian couple. So the wife starts "girly" fight with him on social media bc for her mind
she dey fight with another female.

Divorce rate is on the increase because of too many effeminate men raised by oversensitive mothers.
Now we have men who complain and gossip more than women. Else why would a man go online to
fight with his wife or gf?

/
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Orpe7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Probably gave her another girl as per weak man wey dey form energy god. grin
Now wants her to abort the baby
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by lollybizzu(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
I hear many people say Love is not enough. Unfortunately, those who say it don't take time to know what Love is.
What most people call love is that strong feeling or sexual desire for your spouse BUT lust can produce such too.

What would make a lazy laid back person determined to want to make things work?
What would make you want to forgive?
What would make you want to make money to make the other party comfortable?
Why would you even want to communicate and want to understand your spouse?

In fact, Love brings out the best in us.
Love is everything....don't allow anybody deceive you.Even God is Love and He is more than enough.

My brother, you're correct. But I'd like to ask- are you married? Do you know that sometimes, your love for someone could be tried? In such situations, I believe you need more than love. I know what I'm saying. Sometimes you need more to keep loving someone or to love someone better.
Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by derecho(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Love isn't a subjective thing.So it's not dependent on how I relate with my wife.

Love is universal.When an illiterate Nigerian boy loves a Namibian girl,no one teaches him that something unusual has happened.
He wants to make everything work.

The highest mountains look too low to surmount. Even without speaking, he communicates. I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

The problem is many people have not known love themselves. Some people only described it to them in novels or movies.

When you truly love a person, you don't want another option. Your pride is secondary. In fact, Love changes us.Love isn't blind but chooses to be blind to your spouse's weaknesses.

Love is the fuel for a successful relationship. It makes a dirty lady want to be neat because she doesn't want her husband to be unhappy, for example.
Love is enough for any marriage to work.
You'd do other things effortlessly for love.Without it, other things are worthless.

However, love is not just a feeling.I prefer to see Love as a decision or commitment to see the other person become their best.It doesn't disappear when they fall or haven't gotten there.

It isn't easy because
1.it's sacrificial
2.It's a godly attribute And except you know God,it's difficult to know Love.

Finally, at the bolded.
The only thing that increases love is when it mets love.
One is the fuel, the other is fire.

For example, God loves everyone but the book of proverbs tells us that "I love those who love Me"
Loving becomes more difficult when your love isn't reciprocated
lollybizzu:

My brother, you're correct. But I'd like to ask- are you married? Do you know that sometimes, your love for someone could be tried? In such situations, I believe you need more than love. I know what I'm saying. Sometimes you need more to keep loving someone or to love someone better.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
ashawopikin:
No be dbanj younger sister be that?

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO) / Photos : Psquare And Their Wives Step Out For Pre-christmas Dinner / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.