Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,393 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections (1650 Views)

EXPOSED: Supreme Court Set To Disqualify Tinubu Over This Single Reason! / Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
socialmediaman:

OBIdients I repeat, PRESS PRESS PRESS grin grin grin

I hope you don't believe what you say, I really do hope
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
derecho:
No...just that thing(incest) wey dem say you doRequire combo deliverance.

Tru tru iseoluwa ju t'alfa lo

Abi na you get your mouth anything you like talk over politics.. those wey wish me evil or my family sef no the consiquences
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Gucciblog: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

Yes abi na crime?!

Internet robot.

You no dey tire
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

Internet robot.

You no dey tire

Just warming up... Any problem?!
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by derecho(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
But between us, talk tru
Did you do it?
Shey na with Modina,Ajarat, or sherifat?
I no go tell anybody
Moh247:

Abi na you get your mouth anything you like talk over politics.. those wey wish me evil or my family sef no the consiquences
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

You might be right if he is motivated by vengeance or other reasons like future appointment or political clout for 2027

But he has accorded Atiku every respect humanly possible

My main issues here is why he offered a $2000 gate fee for his US campaign,

He has financial companies linked to him handle donations and personally got PCC members without the inputs of Labour Party

Even Ogun State and Kogi State LP chapter are complaining

Oyo state here they made no posters, even LP Guber candidate in Oyo , Osun, Rivers have complained of neglect

Vengeance to whom?, if anyone knew Atiku would be serious about 2023 it should be Peter Obi, so I don't think Obi should be angry at anyone, he goes about his campaign thus far very decent...

The fee wasn't 2k I can't remember how much though.

He gave labour party life, Everyone knows he doesn't care for Labour party, he just wanted a vehicle, and the Labour party took him for him sef.

No part of labour is campaigning for him, all elective officers of nlc, are either PDP or APC some are even running for office, he has no reason to care for other aspirants.

The entire thing is a shit show.
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
derecho:
But between us, talk tru
Did you do it?
I no go tell anybody

Did I rape my mother or nephew for supporting Tinubu?! No

Should you slander people because of Obi and your conscience doesn't disturb you?! it's left to you to decide
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thinkam:

Vengeance to whom?, if anyone knew Atiku would be serious about 2023 it should be Peter Obi, so I don't think Obi should be angry at anyone, he goes about his campaign thus far very decent...

The fee wasn't 2k I can't remember how much though.

He gave labour party life, Everyone knows he doesn't care for Labour party, he just wanted a vehicle, and the Labour party took him for him sef.

No part of labour is campaigning for him, all elective officers of nlc, are either PDP or APC some are even running for office, he has no reason to care for other aspirants.

The entire thing is a shit show.

I see him deeply wounding Atiku and a re run very likely with Kwankwaso in the picture

Re run is a blessing to Tinubu

Either ways he either step down or as well congratulat APC for an easy win
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by derecho(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hush..ma pariwo.

Na simple question.
Because, for you to leave Alfa abdulrodan run go CAC + Cele no be small eegun o
Moh247:

Should you slander people because of Obi and your conscience doesn't disturb you?! it's left to you to decide
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
derecho:
Hush..ma pariwo.

Na simple question.
Because, for you to leave Alfa abdulrodan run go CAC + Cele no be small eegun o

you go know wetin you want to use your naivity carry for your head because of anonymity and ignorance

Abeg continue oo insult everyone you can it's your choice and if that's what gladens your soul please continue
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

I see him deeply wounding Atiku and a re run very likely with Kwankwaso in the picture

Re run is a blessing to Tinubu

Either ways he either step down or as well congratulat APC for an easy win

Obi banking on independent voters, the so-called SESS and Christian votes is a sham,

APC is done for

Cheers
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by MarketDispatch: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thinkam:

PDP is winning this election, our only job now is to ensure the margin is wide enough, so any body that tries to start up violence, will be put to dust..

A slim win can bring rancour, so opening the eyes of obidients helps us and Nigeria at large

When it is time, it will shock you that all those shouting PDP will secretly vote for OBI.

The North has already done 8 years via Buhari. It is the turn of the South.
2ndly, Muslim Muslim ticket cannot fly anywhere, so those collecting Babablu money will secretly vote OBI.

So, start buying your bag of Popcorn
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by derecho(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kikikiki, na me you wan dey threaten with your beggarly power?

Oga jewo...are you the only BATstard supporting Tinubu?
Why are you the only one accused of raping your mother and nephew?

Moh247:

E soon you go know wetin you want to use your naivity carry for your head because of anonymity

Abeg continue oo insult everyone you can it's your choice and if that's what gladens your soul please continue
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

When it is time, it will shock you that all those shouting PDP will secretly vote for OBI.

The North has already done 8 years via Buhari. It is the turn of the South.
2ndly, Muslim Muslim ticket cannot fly anywhere, so those collecting Babablu money will secretly vote OBI.

So, start buying your bag of Popcorn

If everyone shouting PDP votes Obi, that's good news, APC is gone, If also those shouting Obi votes PDP, good news too.

The only thing here is to defeat APC capish?

Vote Atiku
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Moh247: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki, na me you wan dey threaten with your beggarly power?

Oga jewo...are you the only BATstard supporting Tinubu?
Why are you the only one accused of raping your mother and nephew?

If you like accuse me of raping my father also, my support for Tinubu doesn't change

Even all my family are here on Nairaland and I am not hiding, na una go tire
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Odibembem: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Una no de ever talk why Sowore or Kwankwaso go lose grin
Na always Obi

That's cos they care not insulting and harassing people like Obi supporters
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by derecho(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oga no one is begrudging your support for Tinubu.
It's enough to label all urchins or BATstards but this your mata is something else.
It piqued my interest when you decided to leave mosalasi to start shuttling between CAC and Cele.

Person no dey hide hin n.akedness from person wey go baf hin dead bodi o.

What actually happened Moh?
Moh247:

If you like accuse me of raping my father also, my support for Tinubu doesn't change

Even all my family are here on Nairaland and I am not hiding, na una go tire
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

shocked
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by BigSarah(f): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Brilliant facts, Atiku is next

Say no to rookies and criminal drug barons
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by excanny: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Thinkam post=119203290]This is in the unlikely event, he doesn't drop out the race this month.

He is not politicking, banking on independent votes.

This was exactly what he did during PDP primaries, he couldn't win over any delegate, when he realized he was alone and the independent support he had was useless he ran away from PDP..

A month to election Obi still dancing in that circle, banking on independent votes, even a blind person knows there's no such thing as independent votes in Nigeria, the total population of independent voters in Nigeria can't be more than 20,000 people, majority of Nigerians are sheep, unfortunately for Obi he doesn't have their shepherds on his side..

PDP's reception in his perceived stronghold, just further exposed the open secret, Obi will drop out of the race latest December.

he was smart to decipher his fall in PDP, I'm sure he'd be smart again to read the facts.

To win presidential elections in Nigeria you need 3 things : Religion, Tribe, Elite support, sometimes two out of three can win you the elections.

You just keep Wishing Obi drops so your evil candidates will stand a chance to win.

December is a few days to close! grin

You will soon find another wishful thinking to hold on to.
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by asanausana91: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ipob. Since Peter Obi decided not to condemn the activities of ipob ESN, Nigerians will not trust him.
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by ELOGBO: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
If obi lose, naah you go suffer pass mark it.
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Moh247:

Working too hard! Check his campaign timetable

Apart from churches and AriseTV studio, he has tactically avoided any rally that can cost money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thinkam:
This is in the unlikely event, he doesn't drop out the race this month.

He is not politicking, banking on independent votes.

This was exactly what he did during PDP primaries, he couldn't win over any delegate, when he realized he was alone and the independent support he had was useless he ran away from PDP..

A month to election Obi still dancing in that circle, banking on independent votes, even a blind person knows there's no such thing as independent votes in Nigeria, the total population of independent voters in Nigeria can't be more than 20,000 people, majority of Nigerians are sheep, unfortunately for Obi he doesn't have their shepherds on his side..

PDP's reception in his perceived stronghold, just further exposed the open secret, Obi will drop out of the race latest December.

he was smart to decipher his fall in PDP, I'm sure he'd be smart again to read the facts.

To win presidential elections in Nigeria you need 3 things : Religion, Tribe, Elite support, sometimes two out of three can win you the elections.
you said he will drop out on 5th grin now laters this December grin peter obi is Nigeria next president
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you said he will drop out on 5th grin now laters this December grin peter obi is Nigeria next president

I've always maintained latest December
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thinkam:

I've always maintained latest December
and you said you will de-active ur account if it did not happen right grin cheesy
Re: Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
and you said you will de-active ur account if it did not happen right grin cheesy

I never made such claims mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Only Stop Tinubu With PDP/LP/NNPP Alliance- Pastor Okezie / Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? / Sen Dino Melaye Meets Ilebaye Dad, Canvassing votes for Ilebaye on Bb9ja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.