Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video (4415 Views)

Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Tinubuadvocate: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Some of you here thought trolling would help you in life.if I want to go Canada tomorrow I will. But I'm not sure if you can go Ghana there.
AfonjaEmir:
Tinubuadvocate...see Canada, that you will Never Enter.

CANADA DOES NOT ACCEPT AGBADO MISCREANTS!

Your destiny is tied at MUSHIN and all bus-stops!

1 Like

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Munamoqel: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
IDeyNL:

Liar.

You applied for study visa different times and was denied.
why when ever peasants can get with arrange POF

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Creamcrest(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
na struggling people see visa to west at the the life achievement na only holidays business and chilling only Dubai Qatar juraslam Brazil Brunei Egypt Germany china Taiwan hongkong . Even doctor that are enterprenures will setup hospital locally and make more money that working in Uk . doctor can even become billionaire if they enter medical equipment trade ,Asad pharmaceutical owned by a Russian trained aboki is a billionaire selling and making Mixed magnums transcillicacte nation wide .bunch mumu people.
Shut up.

You're just a pained mofo.

Not everyone will remain in Nigeria.
How many Nigerians living in Nigeria are even billionaires?

See your mouth like billion.

No be say you be even billionaire.

You're always in every thread bashing abroadians who are living their best lives.

Get a life boy!
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oh he is actually a bitter troll. I see

Creamcrest:

Shut up.

You're always in every thread bashing abroadians who are living their best lives.

Get a life boy!
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Munamoqel: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:

Shut up.

Get a life boy!
living. Worst lives working like donkeys to meet up
See my rice farm

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by AfonjaEmir: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
E pain am!!

You think say Canada Na Mushin ni? Abi, you think say, agbado fake document, go give you Canada kpali ni??

You must stay in SW and you will continue to be a foolish praise singer for politicians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubuadvocate:
Some of you here thought trolling would help you in life.if I want to go Canada tomorrow I will. But I'm not sure if you can go Ghana there.

1 Like

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
see where rich Nigerians dey sell everything to relocate to God forbid .

Don't talk like this. You can depress those stating there and those who want to come.

Also, people can get used to the weather. My nigerian ajepaki inlaw is now so used to the British weather and complains Nigeria is too hot grin grin grin. He misses the cold when he's here.

This is a guy who used to stay with his aged aunty in law who only used mortar to grind pepper for a while pot of stew She never used grinding machine and na firewood dem dey use cook, not kerosene stove.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Mindlog: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2022
Thamesbridge:

I have rejected Nigeria. If you ever enter Canada, you wouldn't ever want to return to Nigeria

Canada is certainly not in my plans, though can visit but not relocation.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2022
You cannot visit not to talk of relocation, because they won't even give you visa. Canada is not UK or shengen countries that gives visa like akara

Mindlog:

Canada is certainly not in my plans, though can visit but not relocation.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Mindlog: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's develop Nigeria and this would stop

On power and electricity Atiku sold NEPA to his firm and imports Generator

Tinubu built the first Independent power plant for Lagos which was later taken by FG

While Nadeco fought long hard for Democracy we know who wasn't involved and who came in to rescue

Know how many Anambra Indegene are locked up overseas vs Lagos indegene who are free

If 133 million Nigerians are sunk in the well of poverty after 7 plus years, which development are you talking about?
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Mindlog: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Thamesbridge:
You cannot visit not to talk of relocation, because they won't even give you visa. Canada is not UK or shengen countries that gives visa like akara

I presently work here in the UK as a Clinical Child Psychologist and know that I am very qualified to get related jobs with no much stress in Canada once I pass the EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology) exams, which I am certain I will ace at a sitting.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Bimffo(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2022
If the snow like, make e chop the nairalander for dinner, you see that canada, we go enter together.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by traihit: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's develop Nigeria and this would stop

On power and electricity Atiku sold NEPA to his firm and imports Generator

Tinubu built the first Independent power plant for Lagos which was later taken by FG

While Nadeco fought long hard for Democracy we know who wasn't involved and who came in to rescue

Know how many Anambra Indegene are locked up overseas vs Lagos indegene who are free

Tinubu is too old to do anything now compared to what he would have done in the early days.

His handlers are just vultures and profiteers who know that the man needs rest but for their selfish purpose keep marketing him.

He wants to je called "president". That's all he wants. But the vultures around him wants to enjoy what Yussuf, Kyari, Bashir Ahmed, Tunde etc enjoyed in Buhari's time.

That's why they're dangerous. A new cabal is coming if Tinubu becomes president. This new cabal would be more dangerous than the one of Buhari's time because those who would make up the cabal are more educated than those in Buhari's clan.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Creamcrest(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
living. Worst lives working like donkeys to meet up
See my rice farm
rice farm for bandits to come and destroy or harvest.

Clown.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Moh247: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2022
traihit:

Tinubu is too old to do anything now compared to what he would have done in the early days.

His handlers are just vultures and profiteers who know that the man needs rest but for their selfish purpose keep marketing him.

He wants to je called "president". That's all he wants. But the vultures around him wants to enjoy what Yussuf, Kyari, Bashir Ahmed, Tunde etc enjoyed in Buhari's time.

That's why they're dangerous. A new cabal is coming if Tinubu becomes president. This new cabal would be more dangerous than the one of Buhari's time because those who would make up the cabal are more educated than those in Buhari's clan.

May God save Nigeria.

Too old at 70? Do you know how long it takes to build successful political career with proper experience to govern 200 million people
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Danisaint112(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2022
otipoju:

I understand. Stay blessed.

Mehn! I just checked your profile now. You don tey for here oo! grin Respect.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
ednut1:
Do you still want to come to canada because of snow That is the most stupid and ignorant statement people abroad make. Is it heat and mosquitoes better Abeg rest
U dey somehow toxic o dey try calm down.
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Sweetvie: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mindlog:

I presently work here in the UK as a [/b]Clinical Child Psychologist[b] and know that I am very qualified to get related jobs with no much stress in Canada once I pass the EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology) exams, which I am certain I will ace at a sitting.
@bolded
How's life as a clinical child psychologist in UK?
Damn! It can be stressful smiley
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Mindlog: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded
How's life as a clinical child psychologist in UK?
Damn! It can be stressful smiley

It is challenging because the bulk of the clientele are children and adolescents with challenging behaviours, one get to learn every day but in all, it has been a wonderful experience so far.

1 Like

Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Sweetvie: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mindlog:

It is challenging because the bulk of the clientele are children and adolescents with challenging behaviours, [/b]one get to learn every day but in all, it has been a wonderful experience so far[b].
Yeah, especially white kids with those weird behaviours.
@bolded
Yeah.
I do feel like the job is meant for a calm person grin
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Mindlog: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah, especially white kids with those weird behaviours.
@bolded
Yeah.
I do feel like the job is meant for a calm person grin

Over calm as you have to [i]switch off [/i]the Nigerian in you. cheesy
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Sweetvie: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Over calm as you have to [i][/b]switch off [/i]the Nigerian in you[b]. cheesy
@bolded
Aswear grin
You got to leave the Nigerian in you at home grin dealing with kids is not for me grin
Hope the pay is good? I got a friend that relocate recently from uk to Sydney. She is a Nurse
Re: Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkQoSUHjj4

This is my first winter in Canada. I used to hear about Canada winter, I thought it was just whining, now I know better. Since last night till now, is been snow snow and snow.

My question to you Nigerians do you still want to come to Canada after watching the video
hello I sent you a email request, please reply will like to talk to you about traveling,need some information,will appreciate it alot thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy / Dirtiest States I Have Seen In Nigeria...pics Inside.. / Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.