Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle (4434 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by tipper1: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello,
Nairaland I need a good advise on Fiji island is it a best place to hustle I learnt that the country is Visa free that I can only travel with my passport i want to go there and hustle and from what I search from Google the country is very close to New Zealand pls I need advise thanks Nairaland
Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
lol, you want to hustle sand and coconut trees?! abeg bro, have a serious plan before you think of leaving Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by Larryfest(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol, everybody wan comot for naija at all cost sha but dude shine your eyes sha....

1 Like

Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by optimusprime2(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2019
tipper1:
Hello,
Nairaland I need a good advise on Fiji island is it a best place to hustle I learnt that the country is Visa free that I can only travel with my passport i want to go there and hustle and from what I search from Google the country is very close to New Zealand pls I need advise thanks Nairaland

Yes, Fiji is visa free to Nigerian passport holders, however it is impossible to fly to Fiji without any visa whatsoever, because due to Fiji's distant location, at least a transit visa is required depending on the route, but usually two transit visas are required- You need a UK transit visa and a South Korean transit visa because the journey takes almost 2days and there would be 2-3 layovers, usually in the UK and South Korea.

Travelling that sort of Journey without a UK transit visa at least, is ris... what am I even saying, the airline would not even allow you board without a transit visa, so guy a visa is necessary for Fiji.

Oh and the ticket would cost from 3000 USD upwards

3 Likes

Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by ifyalways(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2019
You cant get to Fiji without atleast 2 transit visas on your passport.

There is nothing to hustle there.

Ticket cost at anytime is not less than 500K,use it and start your hustle in Naija.

6 Likes

Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by aijaydiva(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
optimusprime2:

Yes, Fiji is visa free to Nigerian passport holders, however it is impossible to fly to Fiji without any visa whatsoever, because due to Fiji's distant location, at least a transit visa is required depending on the route, but usually two transit visas are required- You need a UK transit visa and a South Korean transit visa because the journey takes almost 2days and there would be 2-3 layovers, usually in the UK and South Korea.

Travelling that sort of Journey without a UK transit visa at least, is ris... what am I even saying, the airline would not even allow you board without a transit visa, so guy a visa is necessary for Fiji.

Oh and the ticket would cost from 3000 USD upwards

You are on the right track but some things you said are not correct. Yes Fiji is visa free for Nigerians, but except you are going there for tourism, you can't just enter Fiji on the grounds of going to hustle. To enter Fiji, you must either enter;
⏺️ As a tourist, with details of your return ticket shown as evidence you'll go back home else you won't be allowed in.
⏺️As a skilled migrant, meaning you've already gotten the job while you were out of Fiji. So your employer must have sponsored you visa. One major issue about Fiji is that they have very strict laws against giving a Foreigner job when qualified Fijian citizens are available. I fact they advertise job vacancies uncountable time for Fijian citizen only, and only open the positions to other nationalities when there was no qualified Fijian. Don't get me wrong,! There are a lot of foreigners in Fiji but you get the gist.
⏺️To invest in a business in Fiji. This involves a lot of due process, protocols and the capacity to pay all fees involved.
⏺️ To study!
⏺️To retire. Meaning you have enough money to retire in their country.

Fiji is a peaceful country and quite laid back (not bubbling), so they also want to make sure nobody comes to disturb their peace. It's a tourism paradise so most tourists who go spend money and go.

Traveling to Fiji is not beans. Money wey you go use go Fiji (plus return ticket), you will start a good business in Nigeria.. So except your trip is being sponsored or you are really rich, please knock yourself out

As for transit visa, it depend on you route. It's normally 2 stops from Nigeria. If going through Singapore, you won't need transit visa except you have any reason to leave the transit area.

1 Share

Re: Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle by optimusprime2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
aijaydiva:

You are on the right track but some things you said are not correct. Yes Fiji is visa free for Nigerians, but except you are going there for tourism, you can't just enter Fiji on the grounds of going to hustle. To enter Fiji, you must either enter;
⏺️ As a tourist, with details of your return ticket shown as evidence you'll go back home else you won't be allowed in.
⏺️As a skilled migrant, meaning you've already gotten the job while you were out of Fiji. So your employer must have sponsored you visa. One major issue about Fiji is that they have very strict laws against giving a Foreigner job when qualified Fijian citizens are available. I fact they advertise job vacancies uncountable time for Fijian citizen only, and only open the positions to other nationalities when there was no qualified Fijian. Don't get me wrong,! There are a lot of foreigners in Fiji but you get the gist.
⏺️To invest in a business in Fiji. This involves a lot of due process, protocols and the capacity to pay all fees involved.
⏺️ To study!
⏺️To retire. Meaning you have enough money to retire in their country.

Fiji is a peaceful country and quite laid back (not bubbling), so they also want to make sure nobody comes to disturb their peace. It's a tourism paradise so most tourists who go spend money and go.

Traveling to Fiji is not beans. Money wey you go use go Fiji (plus return ticket), you will start a good business in Nigeria.. So except your trip is being sponsored or you are really rich, please knock yourself out

As for transit visa, it depend on you route. It's normally 2 stops from Nigeria. If going through Singapore, you won't need transit visa except you have any reason to leave the transit area.

Bruh, regardless of the passing being through Singapore, most airlines won't allow you board without a transit visa- tried and true.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Netherlands? / Welcome To Abuja, The Nigerian Capital (Pictures) / How Much Does It Cost To Use Internet On A 24/7 Basis In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.