Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident (39260 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by HonNL: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
My thoughts are with all those affected by the awful incident at Brixton Academy.

Eight people were taken to hospital, with four in critical condition.

An urgent investigation is underway and I remain in close contact with the Met Commissioner since last night.

I'm heartbroken that this could happen to young Londoners enjoying a night out in our city and urge anyone with any information to contact the police on 101.

I won’t rest until we have the answers their loved ones and the local community need and deserve.

Sadiq Khan|Mayor of London

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7482920/asakes-brixton-show-shut-down#119190653

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Righteousness2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wherever you are on Earth, you need to be very watchful and careful about where you go in these Endtimes

There is a Demonic Spirit of Unnecessary Lawlessness, Destruction and Mayhem in atmospheric space of the world. It is all out to take blood.

I Admonish ALL to be Spiritually alert. Avoid anything and everything ungodly. Get very close to GOD.

The days are Highly Evil. Infact , Living without JESUS CHRIST is a Huge risk.
Most Important, Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Live Prepared for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by PropertyScout(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Nnesom: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Was it that serious? Wow maybe something else happened that they haven't told us

7 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by symbianDON(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Abujaexpress: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
What happened in London?

5 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Ekakamba: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
cry
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Sebastine1994(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
What happened to asake fans in London?
I swear I have not been following the news lately

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by EKONGKING: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sane society , where every life matter.
Here , no body cares not even government when they see bodies getting rotten roadside.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Falseprofet2: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wherever you are on Earth, you need to be very watchful and careful about where you go in these Endtimes

There is a Demonic Spirit of Unnecessary Lawlessness, Destruction and Mayhem in atmospheric space of the world. It is all out to take blood.

Shut up please. Your endtime version of Christianity is not the only version, its not even the most recognized version by churches older than your Choosen that is just 20yrs
Trust a Nigerian with little knowledge of the past to speak so authoritatively on issues beyond his capacity
Stampedes, deaths, war, famine, pestilence have always been part of human history .
And the world did not end

In ten years you will still be here shouting end times with a new moniker to cover up your shame

I am Christian by the way: just an intelligent one

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by dyera(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eight people were taken to hospital, with four in critical condition.

If you check the eight people that London police beat into critical condition, you will find out they are all black people.

#BlackLivesMatter

10 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by daygee12: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Admonish ALL to be Spiritually alert. Avoid anything and everything ungodly. Get very close to GOD.

Most Important, Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Live Prepared for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

Go and wear ur Apron and stop deceiving us on nairaland

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by DWJOBScom(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

I agree with the unnecessary spirit of unlawfulness
It is terrible and we must be careful
Drug and hatred infused young and old people
We must be very careful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Sultty(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
there will investigate and all the real culprits will be arrested and charged. Naija police howfar

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Buhari4sale: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yes.. Thank God. I know this will happen to my enemies before the end of this year.

Thank you father!
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by bewla(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
G
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Salakoad: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
He go better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by PHZADDY1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asake and things wey dey always xup for em shows,if em trouser no tear Dem go collect him security gun or vawulence go erupt...baba need to rerun something.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by SexyBabe001: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asake concert is sold out but the question is... Who controls the crowd? I thought there's a limit to number of ppl that have the tickets, lets assuming 20k tickets were sold online, 20k is expected to be in the venue, who are those gate crashers?

Just curious
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by sirjoggy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ololademi Ashake

5 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by LagrideNG: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
EKONGKING:
Sane society , where every life matter.
Here , no body cares not even government when they see bodies getting rotten roadside.
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by patriotic007: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Islamic mayor enjoying the liberty of the west.....A liberty that can never be gotten in anywhere Islam is in the majority

7 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
WATCH:Eight Hospitalised As Fans Break Into Asake’s Concert In UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yic9pnTp4kI
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Viridis(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asake asake me I no like am
Me I no like am ni

Nah wetin this fool talk wey make me wan terminate am grin grin
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Nwadu: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ajaj
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by ArmaniUhuru: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
The organizers and security agents were careless for the love of money. Didn't they know the building capacity? I heard they were even taking bribes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.