Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident (39285 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by zumbigbo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
O2 has had thousands of concerts at that venue. I've been to many, no wahala...

Once our young African afrobeats enter the arena...wahala. Last night was minus two here in Ldn - only mad pesin dey enter street.

We are genetically disposed to stampede, fight, wahala, confusion, roforofo tings

Chineke!

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by samuelson06(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Shut up please. Your endtime version of Christianity is not the only version, its not even the most recognized version by churches older than your Choosen that is just 20yrs
Trust a Nigerian with little knowledge of the past to speak so authoritatively on issues beyond his capacity
Stampedes, deaths, war, famine, pestilence have always been part of human history .
And the world did not end
In ten years you will still be here shouting end times with a new moniker to cover up your shame

I am Christian by the way: just an intelligent one

He's only a prophet of doom and an extremist. People of his nature are very dangerous. He spreads fear everywhere without a good understanding of the scripture or endtime message.

The Bible is very clear when the system of things right now would be done away with. It says that "this gospel shall be preached in all nations of the world and then the end shall come." This is very clear. Question, have we preached the gospel enough? Have we touched all nations? I doubt. So, the end can't be now even though we live in perilous times.

Whoever brainwashed that guy and rendered him stupid did no good to him at all. He wishes that everyone would swallow his unintelligent version of endtime realities. And even if the world was to end today, is it his style of message that would bring people to Christ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Falseprofet2: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
samuelson06:

He's only a prophet of doom and an extremist. People of his nature are very dangerous. He spreads fear everywhere without a good understanding of the scripture or endtime message.

The Bible is very clear when the system of things right now would be done away with. It says that "this gospel shall be preached to all the ends of the world and then the end shall come." This is very clear. Question, have we preached the gospel enough? I doubt. So, the end can't be now although we live in perilous times.

Whoever brainwashed that guy and rendered him stupid did no good to him at all. He wishes that everyone should swallow his unintelligent version endtime message. And even if the world was to end today, is it his style of message that would bring people to Christ?

He is just an idiot with little knowledge
Its the young minds he is deceiving i feel sad for
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by samuelson06(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

He is just an idiot with little knowledge
Its the young minds he is deceiving i feel sad for

That's all. I feel sorry for people who don't understand God's Word that believe his message.
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by erospecial: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
What happened?
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Raysleek: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Shut up please. Your endtime version of Christianity is not the only version, its not even the most recognized version by churches older than your Choosen that is just 20yrs
Trust a Nigerian with little knowledge of the past to speak so authoritatively on issues beyond his capacity
Stampedes, deaths, war, famine, pestilence have always been part of human history .

In ten years you will still be here shouting end times with a new moniker to cover up your shame

My brother, he bo dey shout on top your head
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by mario2k(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2022

YOU SPOKE FOOLISHLY
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by mario2k(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Go and wear ur Apron and stop deceiving us on nairaland

YOU TALK FOOLISHLY
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by dyera(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chetas81:
TO ONLY YOU BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF COMMON SENSE THAT VANISHED FROM THE SO CALLED BLACK AFRICAN RACE � THE BLACK AFRICANS JUST START THE MODERN DAY SLAVE JOURNEY � EVEN IF MODERN DAYS SLAVERY IS ALLOWED MUST WE ACCEPT IT

What modern slavery are you talking about? Know this, the current developed state of the white man land is majorly thanks to the effort of black people. Because the captured black slaves in the 16th to 19th century took care of the hard labor, the white man had the time to pursue innovation. And the wealth plundered from Africa also funded majority of their research and development. So it is only an ignorant African that would feel ashamed of going to enjoy the good things of the white man land.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Neoteny7: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Hahahah. He is an idiot. More scared of death than anything else. Unfortunately , nigeria has a lot ot his types. He will either have moved on or he will continue and modify his messages with a new handle
Biblical scholars are not all in agreement about endtimes yet nigerians have lots of delusional pastors always speaking as if God told them his plans

Didn't one of them, the RCCG dude, claim to have had tea with god?

It's ridiculous how they're milking religion...then again they succeed only because of gullible folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Emoc: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Local urchin don dey put mouth for international affairs cheesy

O boy focus, baba blue bulaba matters na your destiny.

Oya, faya down. grin

baretalk:
This is what happens when liberals are in power, no firm hand, anarchy and crime is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

He is a known religious fanatic with little knowledge about Christianity or the world around him. He is a Lords Chosen member, so i don't expect much from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
daygee12:

He is probably wearing a Lord's Chosen's apron/singlet and underwear as we speak. Bunch of ignoramus!

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by ViceGovernor: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nnesom:
Was it that serious? Wow maybe something else happened that they haven't told us
Na asake frat people go scatter the show.
Na normal thing for (OAU) oba awon university those days undecided
Apparently old habits die hard
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by godlessmind: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Intelligent Christian indeed undecided
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by godlessmind: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
daygee12:

Chosen church or whatever is full of fanatics like Mr righteousness grin

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
patriotic007:
Islamic mayor enjoying the liberty of the west.....A liberty that can never be gotten in anywhere Islam is in the majority
Vagabond Muslims, she una hear?
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by EKONGKING: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
useni1:
Mumu slave and you will die a slave carrying the smelling shit of your slave master. London is not a sane society. London is a glorified shithole fit only for animals. It is even a disrespect to animals comparing them to UK. citizens. It is a trillion time better to live inside a filled soak away than migrant to UK. You are completely brainwashed. You are a slave mugu

Ok Mumu idiot from poverty filled shit h@le.
Go to Northern Nigeria and get slaughtered like a pig and your corpse will be rotten and fed to vultures.
Its better u die in South west at least u r body will be useful for skull miners or in South east where they make a Barbecue of ur worthless meat .

If ur a worthless piece of SHIT quote me .

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Falseprofet2: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
godlessmind:

Intelligent Christian indeed undecided
Hush!
angry atheist
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Vincent2000(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asake Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fîght Broke Out, Filled More Than It Capacity and have left a bunch of people in an alley in the freezing cold.

It’s Not Asake’s fault at all, it was more people who didn’t have tickets turned up with fake tickets… here is a video of everything that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-HKnMNdOs
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by AfonjaPriest: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
HonNL:

Sadiq Khan|Mayor of London

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7482920/asakes-brixton-show-shut-down#119190653
A society whose thoughts centre on humanity does not give room to anything that concerns vanities.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by jibrilELsudan: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
ASAKE WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE FROM PERFORMING ON ANY BRITISH SOIL AND THE UNITED KINGDOM

THE ORGANIZERS OF HIS CHARLATAN CONCERT WILL BE ARRESTED AND TRIED IN THE COURT OF HIS MAJESTY THE KING AND SENTENCED TO JAIL TIME

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by etrouble: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

They have been shouting this end time for 2022 years now, I tire oooo. I still don't understand how a senseless lie can go on for over 2000 years, and the believers never ask "when will the time come"?

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by kissdabride: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Yes.. Thank God. I know this will happen to my enemies before the end of this year.

Thank you father!
You are enemies of urselve..
Imagine all the Arab world in turmoil of terrorist
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by etrouble: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
patriotic007:
Islamic mayor enjoying the liberty of the west.....A liberty that can never be gotten in anywhere Islam is in the majority

Shey you no go run MAD like this? The current Prime Minister is an Hindu from India, I will be the PM in few years from now. Shey your who general no go run MAD like this because of your hatred for Islam?

You still brought your religion animosity into this discussion. The same foolishness that killed your grandparents

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by etrouble: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
JimohMomoh:
The organizers of the show are to be blame

Meanwhile since Sadiq Khan became mayor of London, crime rate have sky rocketed in the City especially burglary and robbing with knife.

Nah your uncle's and brothers who are illegal immigrants there dey cause am. Very soon, they will stab you too,
Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by Napata77: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Gante04:

Most of y'all are very unfortunate people. If something good pop out of Nigeria, you'll ridicule it. But if bad news emanate from Nigeria, you'll escalate it and even spread misgiving and fake news about it. You people don't get tired?

They're cursed with self hate.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident by XAUBulls: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Davido And Akon Received By Gabon's President Mr Ali (Photos, Video) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.