Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad (47496 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by afamaustin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ashawo na Ashawo no matter how she package

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Gray matter zero.
You actually v the zero IQ and no one ll know your name cos you are standing in shame and not fame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by nedekid: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
SexyBabe001:
Hmmmm... This babe no dey tire? Her obsession with this dude is fast becoming irritating
But is seems it was the guy that commented on her video with her current lover.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by odaniel1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
May Beauty never cover your eyes as a man. There is more to long life & peace of mind than looks. Beware!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by nedekid: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Aunty rest naa. Leave this man. Except he duped you. And the two of you look like people deliberately giving out headlines to bloggers to get fame or catch cruise. Cos una matter don stale. There is a way to fight a man than ranting online. Just go to Ijebu-Igbo with his name, mother's name and picture.
You can even make him to be deported from abroad, smelling, peeing on the body, die if penury or just make him to be disgracing himself.
Aunty Nkechi, stop all these rant like say you be Putin. Follow who know road to Volence Headquarters and get your pound of flesh!

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nonexisting1: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
I don't like this bitch. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
godofuck231:
She was present and the apartment looks unkepted? Even some oloshow go clean up and guys still give them extra cash

This your word ,'unkepted' got me grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nonexisting1: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
odaniel1:
May Beauty never cover your eyes as a man. There is more to long life & peace of mind than looks. Beware!
Which beauty? There's nothing beautiful in that baby hippo. Even if I get drunk which I'm not used to anyways, I can never chuuk dick inside that overblown balloon.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by VEHINTOLAR: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
I wonder why some guys just don't know the kind of babes they are not supposed,for any reason,to roll with ? The likes of Blessing Nkechi,Iyabo Ojo,Tonto Dike and some others like them are a big NO for any sensible man ! Can you see how this one dey do like omo alata l'oja Beere, shior ! Some guys dey try sha;dating a shameless mouth runner like this one is a huge challenge already !

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Let them ask her one question: Did he fvck you?

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na now we know who the break up pain pass grin

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by stuffs2002: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
See how an Nkechi is speaking Yoruba so fluently.

These are the type that will come online claiming to be Yorubas supporting Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by jojothaiv(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
Women are highly overrated tbh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This lady is nothing more than an attention seeker. She is the same person that twerks in front of Oni of Ife just to make headlines.

undecided

I'm a content writer, so in case you need quality content you can holla me via the contact detail in my signature.

Leave am alone, she dey market her products to Hornie of Ife!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by alloy123: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
obesity of character. Staying with a toxic woman means you will never ever experience peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by HappyHourGroup: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This lady is nothing more than an attention seeker. She is the same person that twerks in front of Oni of Ife just to make headlines.

undecided

I'm a content writer, so in case you need quality content you can holla me via the contact detail in my signature.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by faceLAGOS: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Viltron:

This your word ,'unkepted' got me grin grin grin

Bro, vawulence dey in your gene & DNA

grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Pathfinder2090: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Aunty rest naa. Leave this man. Except he duped you. And the two of you look like people deliberately giving out headlines to bloggers to get fame or catch cruise. Cos una matter don stale. There is a way to fight a man than ranting online. Just go to Ijebu-Igbo with his name, mother's name and picture.
You can even make him to be deported from abroad, smelling, peeing on the body, die if penury or just make him to be disgracing himself.
Aunty Nkechi, stop all these rant like say you be Putin. Follow who know road to Volence Headquarters and get your pound of flesh!

You are evil
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by OGwales(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Make you swear say the dude no knackana your oversized kpekus in the same apartment
Run from any lady who loves creating scene. The depressing part of them is irritating.

Aunty, grandma has something to tell you

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by asanausana91: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
The girl still love the guy. His suger stick is really sweet to warrant all this.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by faceLAGOS: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
The two don too bang sad

It will be very hard for them to let go of each other; they are already “one”.

Reason why I’m very very careful with the woman I stick my pen is in. sad

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

You are evil
Don't judge me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by dontbothermuch: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
sad

She was on her own, minding her business until he posted about when they leave them, they will say we fed them.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Streetmovement(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Warris all this
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by hokafor(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
tell me something how many people have you taken their names to ijebu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
hokafor:
tell me something how many people have you taken their names to ijebu.
That's none of your business. Any man that do anyhow ll see anyhow!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
The guy has fucck boi vibes.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Consray(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
This lady be behaving childishly
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Chiraq77(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Just imagine

Seems Nigerian Girls are Dangerous too,

Fellas Take Heed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Kajaard: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
Women are highly overrated tbh

Seriously. I wish so many men know this but sadly there will always be simps.

The world has always had simps starting with Adam in the Bible undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by MarketDispatch: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

There is a way to fight a man than ranting online. Just go to Ijebu-Igbo with his name, mother's name and picture.

s [/b] and get your pound of flesh!

You are a Wicked Soul!

Na so you take finish your own man?

Someone said

Women prefer to be Widows than Divorcees. People pity Widows and assists them, but no one dey pity Divorcees instead what you hear is see am .she cannot even stay in her Husband's house.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit / DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.