Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad (47538 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blackblint3, I couldn't reply you on your post because I'm on ban in family section. So I had to come here.

Well.. from your story, looks like the girl is trying to spoil your marriage. I'll advise you call your husband and have a heart to heart talk with him. Tell him if he continues to chastise you for his daughter, you'll leave him. Then hear what he has to say but if after telling him this and he continues, separate from him for a while. He'll come looking for you

By the way, where's the mother of the girl? Hmmm...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.