Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release (25333 Views)

Brittney Griner Finally Released From Russia Prison, Paul Whelan Is Left / Us: Basketball Star Brittney Grinner Releashed / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by CheapHomes1: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ransomware:

I am sorry, I can't explain it to you and understand it for you too. I am at work and I am tired of going in circles at this point.
like i said earlier, you have every right to see it as an abomination or a gift but that does not change the morality of anything.

Do you even understand this:

"by your standard it is an abomination, by hers, it is not. That is why she is the one doing it and not you."
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Ilamina(f): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Realists:
Watch out how they will make a bluckbuster true life movie about her boring life,
grin
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Franzinni: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Go read a book and stop confusing gender with human sexuality
haha sexuality he says ... So what do you say for pedophiles? Let me hear your twisted double standard excuse ... Mr book worm .. I bet the only time anything gets into your head is when your are on your knees in front of another man's dick!

Please I don't care what her sexuality is that should be her private business. But she is a woman finito!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by ekhai(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
inumidun2010:
If she be NIGERIAN... OYO is her CASE
THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT AMERICAN AND HER ALLIES. BRIT WAS CAUGHT CARRYING DRUGS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOU WENT AND EXCHANGED HER FOR A DANGEROUS MAN IN YOUR PRISON. BUT IF A MEXICAN CARRY DRUGS TO AMERICA, YOU WILL JAIL HIM. SO YOUR CITIZENS ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING THEY LIKE? THERE'S GOD OOOOOO. HE WILL JUDGE ALL THESE INJUSTICE BY YOU.
BRIT IS IN SAME SEX MARRIAGE. HER SPOUSE WAS SHAMELESSLY SAYING ON BBC INTERVIEW THAT I AM HAPPY MY HUSBAND IS BACK FROM RUSSIA. TUEH TUEH AMERICA
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Do you even understand this:

"by your standard it is an abomination, by hers, it is not. That is why she is the one doing it and not you."

Do you drink whiskey? Let's assume you don't. please walk across the street and tell the man drinking his whiskey that it is an abomination.
by your standard it is, by his standard, it is not. that is why he is the one drinking it and not you.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Did she say "my wife.......?"
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Quaddafi29: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
She is married to her fellow woman, Cherelle. The US is becoming a very bad influence to the rest of the world.
By the way, who told her take illegal drugs to Putin's Russia?
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by meobizy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
They should have taught her how to wear sundresses that way.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Dalil8:

You're bad news.

God bless the Russian Federation!

No saint or sinner in this one just interests.

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Rotji(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2022
ekhai:
THIS ONE THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT AMERICAN AND HER ALLIES. BRIT WAS CAUGHT CARRYING DRUGS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOU WENT AND EXCHANGED HER FOR A DANGEROUS MAN IN YOUR PRISON. BUT IF A MEXICAN CARRY DRUGS TO AMERICA, YOU WILL JAIL HIM. SO YOUR CITIZENS ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING THEY LIKE? THERE'S GOD OOOOOO. HE WILL JUDGE ALL THESE INJUSTICE BY YOU.
BRIT IS IN SAME SEX MARRIAGE. HER SPOUSE WAS SHAMELESSLY SAYING ON BBC INTERVIEW THAT I AM HAPPY MY HUSBAND IS BACK FROM RUSSIA. TUEH TUEH AMERICA

BEWARE O!!! The Defender In Chief of gays is sprawling and hunting down any anti gays on Nairaland and replying them and calling them names and trying fruitlessly to defend what is not defendable grin. The guy no dey tire to reply, en no know say no amount of defending will yield any result for him grin

But the thing tire me scatter, they were shamelessly parading her on CNN o with shameless Biden o
See the speed they got her out, it's a big flop on US and a big win for Russia. All these stories about Paul Wheelan na wash, they only included his name to avoid being called out but last last breeze don blow fowl nyansh open. Na only gay be their priority. I hate to say this but the downfall of America will be disastrous and na all this gay rubbish go cause am

Oya over to you Defender in chief grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by AmuRubber(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:
haha sexuality he says ... So what do you say for pedophiles? Let me hear your twisted double standard excuse ... Mr book worm .. I bet the only time anything gets into your head is when your are on your knees in front of another man's dick!

Please I don't care what her sexuality is that should be her private business. But she is a woman finito!
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by starstunna1313(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

US and hypocrisy
She was guilty yet they spared no efforts in getting her back
Same US will be preaching rule of law to other nations
We are not giving you guys Abba Kyari
Deal with it

Lol. They don’t need him yet. When they do, it won’t be an issue. Na your government go hand am over..

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by CheapHomes1: 5:51am On Dec 17, 2022
Ransomware:

Do you drink whiskey? Let's assume you don't. please walk across the street and tell the man drinking his whiskey that it is an abomination.
by your standard it is, by his standard, it is not. that is why he is the one drinking it and not you.

Do you even understand this. Yes or mo

You can't even answer s simple question. what then are you explaining?
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by ibinaboonline: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Including her wife cherelle. Putin have no love for homosexuals.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2022
DanAugust2021:
and you had to accept that you are male by ticking "m" right? You could have been justified if you had left it blank or told Nairalanders to address you as an "it", rather than a "he".
LoL..... because I choose to be referred to as a man, Britney being a lesbian doesn't make her a man, sexuality and gender are two separate things but Nigerians wanna be on the judge train for things they don't understand instead of seeking education on such matters no wonder I don't care when y'all start crying about racism and tribalism because y'all are receiving what you served

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Ransomware:

Stop replying cheap.homes, he's a troll and will continue to quote you till you eventually get tired

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2022
Rotji:

BEWARE O!!! The Defender In Chief of gays is sprawling and hunting down any anti gays on Nairaland and replying them and calling them names and trying fruitlessly to defend what is not defendable grin. The guy no dey tire to reply, en no know say no amount of defending will yield any result for him grin

But the thing tire me scatter, they were shamelessly parading her on CNN o with shameless Biden o
See the speed they got her out, it's a big flop on US and a big win for Russia. All these stories about Paul Wheelan na wash, they only included his name to avoid being called out but last last breeze don blow fowl nyansh open. Na only gay be their priority. I hate to say this but the downfall of America will be disastrous and na all this gay rubbish go cause am

Oya over to you Defender in chief grin grin grin
Spoken like the bigot I expected yet the only thing y'all can do is continue to become keyboard warriors while your soulless country is in disarray grin grin grin. It's no wonder no one is empathetic to your cries about racism and tribalism,you receive the taste of your own salt

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Godszilla:
Sori to interject please. Bin poor doesnt mean the person is dumb plus whats really the difference btw geneder n sex pls not trying to sound too intelligent.
Simple question, do u eva confuse a cockrel for hen,a he-goat for a nanny, a ram for an ewe or a lion for a lioness when u c them?if no then y the confusion wit a male or female human. But if yes
then..... shocked
The key to life is order, look around u every is set in order
Where did I say "being poor have to do with anything"? Moreover,I said gender and human sexuality,not gender and sex...... please go pick a book, it's 2022
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:

What do you say for two people being in a consensual relationship regardless of gender? Airhead

Besides who said she's not a woman?

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by BRATISLAVA: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Targets
Michael Ramirez December 11, 2022

By trading high-value criminals for captured American travellers, the Biden administration is turning every U.S. citizen who travels overseas into a potential political pawn.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.

Deceptive propaganda-style cartoon. So much for jabs.

She didn't go there with a flag, she went there with drugs. Those drugs and other criminal paraphernalia she's known for should be in her cartoon.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Franzinni: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

What do you say for two people being in a consensual relationship regardless of gender? Airhead

Besides who said she's not a woman?

I would say they are misaligned ...dickface ! They are gay but you still didn't answer my question about pedophiles... I guess you know that its a mental problem Sha. ... And the only reason why is becasue of the law that doesn't allow a child to consent if not, your ilk would be raping 9 month olds and be claiming sexuality.

It's the same with those who are attracted to animals would you say it's "sexuality"?

Bonebrain! You need to chill with the deepthroating, it is disconnecting the flow of useful thoughts to your brain.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:

I would say they are misaligned ...dickface ! They are gay but you still didn't answer my question about pedophiles... I guess you know that its a mental problem Sha. ... And the only reason why is becasue of the law that doesn't allow a child to consent if not, your ilk would be raping 9 month olds and be claiming sexuality.

It's the same with those who are attracted to animals would you say it's "sexuality"?

Bonebrain! You need to chill with the deepthroating, it is disconnecting the flow of useful thoughts to your brain.
You typed nonsense.

You aren't wise. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia, also zoophilia?

Kids don't give consent, animals don't give consent, dead people don't also give consent.

It's not also a mental problem, dummy.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Franzinni: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Nia69:
You typed nonsense.

You aren't wise. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia, also zoophilia?

Kids don't give consent, animals don't give consent, dead people don't also give consent.

It's not also a mental problem, dummy.

haha have you licked a cunt today grin welcome ... All these correlation none sense is only to justify your depravity. Haha .. kids don't give consent becasue the law says so...shhey you get? Animals are animals.... Do they give consent to be slaughtered? Old wise duffuss! You quickly jumped in to defend what is wrong ... If you are gay, be gay in your privacy don't try to force everyone to accept it.

What is even your point ? John Cena!
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by TheAlchemist: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2022
One thing I know for sure Burna Boy will never visit Mother Russia.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Sleekfingers: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Kajaard:

The US is seriously pushing this LGBTQ agenda and the woke activists are high up in the corridors of power.

Should it come as a surprise that they decided to pick a guilty Lesbian over a decorated Marine?

It's sickening the way and manner they keep pushing this LGBTQ agenda in our faces on a daily basis.

And what's wrong with LGBTQ?
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:
haha have you licked a cunt today grin welcome ... All these correlation none sense is only to justify your depravity. Haha .. kids don't give consent becasue the law says so...shhey you get? Animals are animals.... Do they give consent to be slaughtered? Old wise duffuss! You quickly jumped in to defend what is wrong ... If you are gay, be gay in your privacy don't try to force everyone to accept it.

What is even your point ? John Cena!
You're more than stupid. Kids don't give consent because the law says so? Wtf! Every sensible human knows that kids aren't mature.

I'm gay. And no one is forcing anything on you stop acting silly. We don't need your acceptance.

My point: You don’t have to accept gay or trans people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, fvcking mind your business and focus on your life.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Franzinni: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Nia69:
You're more than stupid. Kids don't give consent because the law says so? Wtf! Every sensible human knows that kids aren't mature.

I'm gay. And no one is forcing anything on you stop acting silly. We don't need your acceptance.

My point: You don’t have to accept gay or trans people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, fvcking mind your business and focus on your life.
you are right on the fact that I don't have to accept it ... But when I see it being forced on me I will react .. I believe that is fair enough? Who gives a damn what you do behind close doors ? That is what you like ... Doesn't make it right tho ... Think
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:
you are right on the fact that I don't have to accept it ... But when I see it being forced on me I will react .. I believe that is fair enough? Who gives a damn what you do behind close doors ? That is what you like ... Doesn't make it right tho ... Think
Have a nice day, Fraz.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by billyG(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tufiakwa!a pussy bearer call another pussy bearer her wife.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Flamemignon1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:

Lol grin grin,at the end of the day,the ones who'be done the work and have been on the field have certified it,all you and fellow bigots can do is be the keyboard warrior you are

1 Like

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by ychris: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ishilove:
"Her wife"

Perversions upon abominations.

The comment I'm looking for
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Do you even understand this. Yes or mo

You can't even answer s simple question. what then are you explaining?

Never mind.
Like I said I can't understand it for you. Either you do or you don't. It is not rocket science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home / Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.