Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release (25390 Views)

Brittney Griner Finally Released From Russia Prison, Paul Whelan Is Left / Us: Basketball Star Brittney Grinner Releashed / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by CheapHomes1: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ransomware:

Never mind.
Like I said I can't understand it for you. Either you do or you don't. It is not rocket science

Wow. You cant even answer a simple question. I didn't ask you to understand it for me. I asked Do you even understand the statement below? Yes or no

"by your standard it is an abomination, by hers, it is not. That is why she is the one doing it and not you."
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Wow. You cant even answer a simple question. I didn't ask you to understand it for me. I asked Do you even understand the statement below? Yes or no

"by your standard it is an abomination, by hers, it is not. That is why she is the one doing it and not you."

I already answered it but your brain couldn't figure it out. How is that my problem
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by CheapHomes1: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ransomware:

I already answered it but your brain couldn't figure it out. How is that my problem

Do you understand the statement below? Yes or no

where did you say yes or no?
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by IndexMode: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
The Americans are actually ruled by politics of the majority. Unfortunately, when there are many idiots, the society will enshrine stupid things.
The lgbt community has grown very large and loud. They are fond of shouting that people hate them, that no one cares for them. So to refute this, many try to do good things for them. I even read in a survey that having one of those queer sexualities in your resume gives you an advantage in US job market, because companies are afraid of being marked out of cultural diversity. Public figures also can't damn political fallout of being homophobic or rather enjoy the clout from a large community, idiots notwithstanding.
Those people are getting a lot of undeserved things done for them. If we turn them down now, they will say it's because they're gay. That is the reason why Biden was pressured to help her and associate with that section of voters.

Funny thing is that there are true unrewarded sacrifices made for America by some people, who were actually sent to Russia but got caught and living through hell in detention. Nothing will be done to save them because there is no political backlash. It is simply hushed up.
Be careful when you criticize that community. They have more say in the media than u. They won't listen anyway.
Satan has already taken control of this world. I pray my own soul is saved while I navigate through it to the end.
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Invitationn: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2022
Kobonaire234:
She should be in jail

Because if a foreigner did the same in any of the US states where indian hemp is still illegal, Biden will tell their leader that 'I cannot interfere in the legal process'

People have to learn that when in Rome do as the romans. She is lucky it was Russia, not Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia. Otherwise na wahala

When travelling understand the rules and regulations of where you are going to. Not everywhere is home.
She's lucky Putin needs his "Merchant of death" back
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2022
efficiencie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was a good capture. wink

Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Deceptive propaganda-style cartoon. So much for jabs.

She didn't go there with a flag, she went there with drugs. Those drugs and other criminal paraphernalia she's known for should be in her cartoon.

You can tell that to the clown occupying the circus. tongue
Re: Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release by Diligent1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
IndexMode:
The Americans are actually ruled by politics of the majority. Unfortunately, when there are many idiots, the society will enshrine stupid things.
The lgbt community has grown very large and loud. They are fond of shouting that people hate them, that no one cares for them. So to refute this, many try to do good things for them. I even read in a survey that having one of those queer sexualities in your resume gives you an advantage in US job market, because companies are afraid of being marked out of cultural diversity. Public figures also can't damn political fallout of being homophobic or rather enjoy the clout from a large community, idiots notwithstanding.
Those people are getting a lot of undeserved things done for them. If we turn them down now, they will say it's because they're gay. That is the reason why Biden was pressured to help her and associate with that section of voters.

Funny thing is that there are true unrewarded sacrifices made for America by some people, who were actually sent to Russia but got caught and living through hell in detention. Nothing will be done to save them because there is no political backlash. It is simply hushed up.
Be careful when you criticize that community. They have more say in the media than u. They won't listen anyway.
Satan has already taken control of this world. I pray my own soul is saved while I navigate through it to the end.

You sent an email to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Any F1 Buffs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.