Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed – For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed – For Men (192 Views)

New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed – For Men by markbor: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Premature Ejaculation is the most embarrassing sexual condition affecting about 4 out of every 10 men. Most of them suffering from premature ejaculation hardly discuss it because of shame and embarrassment associated with this health challenge.

The TRUTH however, is Premature Ejaculation is NOT absence of sexual power! More than likely you have more sexual power than you ever thought you did. Erection weakness and premature ejaculation are coded messages from your body that you need to decipher and understand.

There is in principle no impotent man! There are, however, men who don't understand their body's signals.
The penis exercises will:
1. Teaches you about your body and mind (gives you the required information on how your mind is controlling the erection and ejaculation process);

2. Trains you through simple, understandable lessons (each no longer than 10 minutes a day).

3. Brings you THE Joy Of success (I've done it, I can do it again). You will never forget the method, and you'll never need to read it again - it's a lifelong skill)

Do not destroy your heart, liver and kidney by taking drugs, alcohol or bitters just to satisfy or impress your woman.
You were born with the only tool you need!

• You don’t need creams
• You don’t need toys
• You don’t need pills
• You don’t need drugs

Research has shown that Ejaculation control pills and capsules are "one-night" relief for premature ejaculation and do not cure the problem at all. The worst part is that these premature ejaculation pills and capsules are injurious to health.

The penis exercise will help you build your endurance like an athlete builds his endurance for pain and physical strength. It's the Same principle, but a different approach. Premature ejaculation very seldom has a physical cause, it's emotional.

I really do not reveal my top secret weapon on public pages. If you want to see how I learned to master and stop premature ejaculation Call or send Whatsapp to 08023342859 or email: irabormark@gmail.com There you will learn the big gun that brought me from minute man to sexual dynamo: You will be surprised about what the big secret is: Stop your Premature Ejaculation today visit -> http://www.mypecure..com

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help From A Widow / Looking For A Way To Reverse Your Hypertension Disease? ... Check This Out / Never Reuse A Condom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.