Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures (2567 Views)

Empress Njamah Finally Step Out For Her First Job After Her Ex Release Her Nûde / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_UE8YdLNs

Empress Njamah cries out about being blackmail by her fiance with her Nûde pictures and shows his face

Nigerian actress Empress Njamah opened up on what’s going on in her life and social media pages.
She made a video via her business page, narrated her heartbreaking experience in the hands of a man who she alleged that she suffered series of domestic violence and abuse from in the past few months.

She had posted a video on her verified Instagram page that she got engaged, claimed she made the post under duress as she was being blackmailed by the man who got into her life when she was vulnerable.

Empress shared pictures of her blackmailer, and also called on the Nigerian police to help in tracking her blackmailer who she claimed has access to her private videos and also made away with her values worth millions of naira.

Captioning the video, she wrote

“I would like to bring to the notice of the general public that my account @empressnjamah has been hacked and is susceptible to scam, please refrain from contacting or dealing with this IG account as i have no access to it at this moment.

The previous posts about being engaged is FALSE! Kindly disregard, the post was made by the unscrupulous element from Liberia whose aim is to taint my image � �

In the guise of being My fiancé

That video was made under Duress

The scammer gained access to the IG account as well as my phone, contacts,Email, Bank account and has my car,international passport and other valuables.

I’m being blackmailed, to pay $450,000 ��‍♀️

Claiming he loaned me the money…

Please beware of such dubious individuals who present themselves as genuine with good intent but underneath are “The Devil” whose aim is solely to ruin, dupe and inflict harm on anyone they come in contact with.

He also referenced that he is involved with a couple of celebrities, either for business dealings or personal relationships. However, I have made some investigations to confirm this claim as well as background checks on the information he provided prior dealings, and all were false. Please be conscious about who you deal with, either for business purposes or for relationships. Some People are out to dupe you. Sadly, I am a victim.

I have contacted the Appropriate security Agencies to assist in tracking and identifying this person as well as provided information where necessary to assist in apprehending him because my life is at risk.

Please be safe out there. NB: Please reach me via my business page @realhouseofempress (This is the only avenue to reach me) and I’M NOT ENGAGED, fortunately I’m still alive after series of beatings & torture,” Empress Njamah captioned the video she posted detailing what really happened.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPjPBttlxc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by OGIBRA(m): 1:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Wait, i dey come, make i go help u beg am... Stil sending nudes pix to a bf at these ur age

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by Greyworld: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2022
OGIBRA:
Wait, i dey come, make i go help u beg am... Stil sending nudes pix to a bf at these ur age
She thought her found a Liberian maga, so if a poor looking dude tells her he lost every thing she would give him money and and allow him "start living with her"

I dont even av half an ounce of pity for these women again.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by gaby(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2022
Release the nudes yourself before he does, and send the cheap, lazy, and failed yahoo idiot out of his shameful hustle.

Rubbish...

Person wey you dey plan to insult waka come meet you where you siddon dey plan how you want take insult am, come begin insult himself.

Tell me how you go feel and which kind insult you want come give that person again?

Modified:
I just finished listening to her and I felt a tad sorry for her as a father and a brother to the girl-child.

The only problem I have with most women is that they detest, shame, name-call, disrespect, and abuse laid-back, gentle, and honest guys like us who tend to be more liberal, non-abusive, and violent. Dem say we be mumu, we no get levels, we no dey drip, we no know wetin time talk...lol

Na the Narcissistic guys out there dem dey always quick to fall for and adore.

However, in a mix case of "twist of fate and the days of our lives", majority of these kind of guys were once decent, cool, calm, and collected. They only turned bad based off on experiences from women and have decided to go rogue, and on a vengeance against the women folk.

We have loads of them here called red-pillers whom I do not endorse their attacks and hatred for women, though.

Person like me no get energy for vengeance. I dey stroll my way dey go na life dey avenge for me...

Not making excuses for bad behavior from both genders.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by wagzy37: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Empress is capping!! Story makes no sense!

Poster above me, **loco** grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by MarketDispatch: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_UE8YdLNs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPjPBttlxc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The scammer does not have names? At least she would have transferred money to him before. She should visit her bank to check her bank statements to give us the name of the scammer and let Nigerians finish him.
Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by MarketDispatch: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Greyworld:

She thought her found a Liberian maga, so if a poor looking dude tells her he lost every thing she would give him money and and allow him "start living with her"

I dont even av half an ounce of pity for these women again.

Be like you missed the first part where she said he promised he will marry her... that was the ice breaking magic word
Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
werey wolf

Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by RedpillAnalyst: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Tales for ninnyhammers.

She put herself in that condition and now crying like nothing was her fault.

No good woman should have a nude video out there, no excuse.

I still very much believe women can not choose their mates, It is better they get betrothed to a man than go out looking for love. Marriage and family has become disaster since women are allowed to go and date.

They ignore good men and pick the worst type of people to procreate with and blame men for their bad decision.
Re: Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures by Jozilinn: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
It's obvious that the man is a scammer,cos he has started initiation of price with Linda ikeji concerning the supposed nude pictures... let her settle the matter fast.

(1) (Reply)

Is Lupe Fiaco A Nigerian? / Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. / Video Miyonce Romancing And Pressing Tboss Breast In Bed BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.