Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport (687 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:35am On Dec 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNKSVunCuY

Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing Her And Seizing Her Passport Because Of Her Debt

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPlT7Ctp6S/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport by Pickmycall: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2022
This woman used to be dark in complexion.
Re: Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport by dollytino4real(f): 2:36am On Dec 17, 2022
As she rubbished timaya na see ursef!! It is well

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Fiance Admitted To Hitting, Blackmailing And Seizing Her Passport by Mahone05: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2022
If this lady life na movie, e go long

(1) (Reply)

Actress Wunmi Toriola Is Violent And Beats My Mum- Ex Husband Reveals To Fiancée / “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr / Bedroom Video Of Lizzy Gold And Zubby Michael Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.