Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? (1971 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by EndsarsReloaded: 3:38am On Dec 17, 2022
As news is filtering in that the Finland based terrorist has been arrested by Interpol, most of Tinubu's supporters seem to be so unhappy over it.

So, I ask why, shouldn't every single Nigerian be happy over the news?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by Acidosis(m): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2022
They hate whoever is trying to ensure a free and fair election.

The average BAT is an enemy of fairness. If 60% of the people around you are strong Tinubu supporters, your chances of making it in life are quite limited.... unless you do fraud.

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by dochenaj: 3:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerian government should request for him to be extradited to Nigeria.

Let the "bonga" come back and let's do sit-at-home Tuesday for him.

How someone can stay in the safety of Finland and try to cause Mayhem in a country he will probably never get to visit in many years is just beyond me. It is not just narcissistic but just stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by ScamHunter: 4:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Acidosis:

The average BAT is an enemy of fairness. If 60% of the people around you are strong Tinubu supporters, your chances of making it in life are quite limited.... unless you do fraud.

And an enemy of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by youngbabaj(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2022
I can bet you
Simon ekpa or epa no ring bell for H E Bola Ahmed Tinubu ears

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by Urheadmaster(m): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2022
youngbabaj:
I can bet you
Simon ekpa or epa no ring bell for H E Bola Ahmed Tinubu ears

I can't confirm that to be true

Urchin is totally aware of whom Simon ekpa is tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by mycar: 5:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Good news if true.
There is nothing wrong with agitation but when you engage in a criminal activities unprovoked, then you are in for it.
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by Jack500: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2022
See questions from a demented Obi piglets, what concern Tinubu with Ekpa, someone order to flog your parents every Monday and what you can think of is Tinubu.

Some of you are brain dead idiots

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by inoki247: 5:43am On Dec 17, 2022
You people shuld save ur tears wen FG start with Ekpa nd it increases the tempo of your sit at home I hope nobody will blame Tinubu and FG again....

FG dey try put caution now una dey cry you people don't know what u want if dem run him Kanu type of arrest and his disciples increases the Sit at home and start killing for dere lord.....

Imagine a whole set of tribe that call themselves fearless is been controlled by only one man and his destabilizing derr region what's fearless in u when only one person call the shot and u shiver...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by Cypress042(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Breakfast is served grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by TheChameleon: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022
inoki247:
You people shuld save ur tears wen FG start with Ekpa nd it increases the tempo of your sit at home I hope nobody will blame Tinubu and FG again....

FG dey try put caution now una dey cry you people don't know what u want if dem run him Kanu type of arrest and his disciples increases the Sit at home and start killing for dere lord.....

Imagine a whole set of tribe that call themselves fearless is been controlled by only one man and his destabilizing derr region what's fearless in u when only one person call then shot and u shiver...

They call themselves fearless yet

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man was the ONLY fighting for Biafra with bravery. Ojukwu executed him out of jealousy.

What did Ojukwu coward do? He ran away from war in his wife's skirts.

Zik, Kanu and even Peter Obi have all ran away from trouble. EVERYONE knows they are cowards. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by worldTina(f): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Maybe because of something....... membership grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by jumper524(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
As news is filtering in that the Finland based terrorist has been arrested by Interpol, most of Tinubu's supporters seem to be so unhappy over it.

who told u ekpa is arrested? Una dey give una sef fake news dey jubilate
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by flyingdutchman(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2022
Simon Ekpa --> ASARI DOKUBO ---> B.A.T

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by EndsarsReloaded: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2022
jumper524:
who told u ekpa is arrested? Una dey give una sef fake news dey jubilate

You guys have become so troubled since news of that terrorists arrest filtered in. So, I ask why?

Only wicked people will want to suppress people's votes so that a dead vegetable can rule Nigeria. In fact, anyone who still supports Tinubu is sick in the head!
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by jumper524(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You guys have become so troubled since news of that terrorists arrest filtered in. So, I ask why?

Only wicked people will want to suppress people's votes so that a dead vegetable can rule Nigeria. In fact, anyone who still supports Tinubu is sick in the head!
i wasn't the one shouting biafra or death years back, I want the onext praising ekpa until obi came out for president. I still wasn't the one calling Nigeria a zoo. I've no business with the east to start with but that news is fake. But believe whatever you want to, freedom of speech is allowed why not freedom of belief.
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by owobokiri(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Ekpa is not a terrorist!
You are the terrorist here
Abûzû
Re: Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest? by EndsarsReloaded: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Ekpa is not a terrorist!
You are the terrorist here
Abûzû

Are you kidding me? He is not a terrorist yet people are getting killed everyday in Igboland on his orders?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje / Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Nigeria’s Sokoto State / Afrexim Bank Cancels $3billion NNPC loan, concerns over Rush To Please Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.