Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Keystone Bank Terrible Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Terrible Service (198 Views)

Meet Newly Appointed Keystone Bank CEO, Hassan Imam / Keystone Bank Wins 2018 Global Leadership Award In New York For Empowering Women / Keystone Bank Holds Career Insight Day For Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Terrible Service by Hydratrade(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2022
I made a failed pos transaction with my keystone bank ATM and I was debited. I have made a complaint since 26th November and uptill now getting to one month I am yet to get my money. I have even gone to the bank to complain since and I have not gotten my money. Who has any legal means or action I can take to get my money.

Moderators please Move to front page
Re: Keystone Bank Terrible Service by nnatobryno(m): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2022
You need to understand how these things work. There usually 3 parties to a POS transaction. The issuer(the bank that issed the ATM card) the acquirer (the bank that owns the POS) and the switching company (the company that oversees/settles the transaction).

When there is a failed transaction like in your case that you were debited, your bank will only send your claim to the bank that owns the POS device to review your claim and either reject it or accept because your account has been debited and the money sent to the other bank when the transaction was done.

What am i trying to say, in most cases it may not be your bank that is delaying the process because their job is to request that the other bank review your claim and reverse the fund.
Re: Keystone Bank Terrible Service by emperorventure4(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2022
This case takes less than 8 days to resolve once you make a complaint. But from the OP post it is more than 3 weeks

(1) (Reply)

Promo Is On On Nomba Pos / How To Make Money As A Content Writer / The Most Effective Tips For CPM Homework Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.