Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP (11326 Views)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by DevilSignature: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by BossGerald: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215956:

Devil punish them ipob animals also.
Are you satisfied and now?!

Keep saying it till dusk...maybe you'd actually get the help you need.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Zeezenho: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God ipob is vindicated once more.afonja and their supporter of APC masters go rest small.
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2022
I thought they said it was unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB.....so the truth is coming out gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Obidient4life2: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215956:

Devil punish them ipob animals also.
Are you satisfied and now?!
Clown!
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by tyinfinity: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2022
People already knows it is peter obi and his Ipob terrorists gang.I hate that peter obi with passion .I love Tinubu and I smile whenever I see his picture
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Then go after them and bring them to book..
Otherwise be silent and save the noise..

Funny country!
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Abassmt: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2022
PHIPEX:
Local police says IPOB even without investigation but IGP says politicians. When we query it Urchins will say we are supporting IPOB.

Anyone who does not know politicians have a hand in the insecurities in the East should return to primary 6
Did you read the report at all, because it's confirmation that Ipob and Esn are behind the attack.
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by NLPoliceWoman: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2022
RTR
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Johel(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2022
November1857:
Politicians, others behind attacks on INEC offices – IGP

https://punchng.com/politicians-others-behind-attacks-on-inec-offices-igp

It's only PDAPC pple attack INEC offices.
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Curious345: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Naira20:
We know it's Tinubu
LoL vawulence lord

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by blueAgent(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Reference:

The black man is mentally incapable of leading himself successfully and organising himself into a viable society. We must of necessity be led against our natural but abnormal instincts to do what is right by the nose ring like cattle.

So true
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by MarketDispatch: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2022
opalu:
Police shouldn't be telling us. Go after those politicians. Your job is not to inform the public but to catch and prosecute them. Then you can let us know

This thing you are saying, only happens in developed countries.

Is it the Nigeria Police that warns criminals rather than arresting them that you taking about...

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by NLPoliceWoman: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2022
RTR
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by canalily(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
The only truth of 2022 that would extend to 2023. God bless you IGP .. HOPE UZODINMA thought we are fools or tools but God will surely expose him and his cohorts...
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215792:

Brutal deaths to all corrup politicians, kidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

Y'all will never end well in this life, as long as you keep supporting deaths of innocent Nigerians by thir barbaric animals.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
So shall it be for them all.
Thanks a lot for your prayers.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.
Quote in Bold : all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland. will never end well in life.

We Rise.

You Hypocrite. You edited the original comment I made weeks ago, Removed parts of my comment that you don't like and have been quoting/mentioning me everywhere on Nairaland with the edited comment.
This should be the last time you will do this.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise Please take note of this.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by almayda: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Very easy and obvious revelation,as the Police,your work is to give they names and addresses of these people and leave the rest for us.
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215792:

Brutal deaths to all corrup politicians, kidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

Y'all will never end well in this life, as long as you keep supporting deaths of innocent Nigerians by thir barbaric animals.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
So shall it be for them all.
Thanks a lot for your prayers.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.
Quote in Bold : all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland. will never end well in life.

We Rise.

shatap..

Turkey riser

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by PeterObi4LP: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Confuse set of being. Yesterday police said it was Ipob, today their oga said it was politicians and prominent people.
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Conner44: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2022
TheSuperb:

You Hypocrite, you edited the original comment I made weeks ago, Removed parts of my comment that you don't like and have been quoting/mentioning me everywhere on Nairaland with the edited comment.
This should be the last time you will mention me again.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise Please take note of this.

Na you first find trouble naw undecided why you quote the idi0t?

Someone that is starved of attention. Of course he twists everybody’s posts to suit his narrative. You just got served grin
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Ma the ogun and osun own shock me pas. Failed party, failed candidate
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by FirstSense: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Arrest them and stop making noise
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Advocate500: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Until buhari and APC leave the seat of power,we will not know the level damage this people have done to existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by FireUpNow(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Tell them before they start blame and counter blame
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Unrated900(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Naira20:
We know it's Tinubu

Don’t let your mind And write up

Put u into trouble

That won’t cease

We are watching you

And your location
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Unrated900(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

They been posting this person since last year

D money never reach
Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Conner44:

Na you first find trouble naw undecided why you quote the idi0t?

Someone that is starved of attention. Of course he twists everybody’s posts to suit his narrative. You just got served grin

Nairaland admins and mods are very biased. This guy switches to his other account to report any comment he doesn't like in this forum and it doesn't take the mods a minute to restrict the account reported by him but when when you call mods attention to his comment, they turn blind eye.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2022
tyinfinity:
People already knows it is peter obi and his Ipob terrorists gang.I hate that peter obi with passion .I love Tinubu and I smile whenever I see his picture

Oga must you talk to show how stupid you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC / Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.