Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 (12402 Views)

Sanwo-olu Hails ‘enigmatic’ Tinubu At 71 / Politicians Without Other Livelihoods Will Be Corrupt — Akande / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Princessogaraya(f): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lies
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by emapeteum(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
The most terrible statement meant for the death
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Yankee101: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Keep lying to yourself
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by nedekid: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yeah, being not corrupt but heavily incompetent, or rather ignorant thereby allowing all around you take advantage to pilfer to very great extent worse off.
Few will even remember the issue of 90 or 90 bags of currency way back in the 80ies. I think Atiku was the arresting officer.
I remember the huge corruption with the ptdf way back and how Obj had to exonerate him, saying saying the fruad happened but he personally asked buhari if if gained from it, which he denied. Obj said he believed buhari did not gain.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by DaCharis2016: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by yashau(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Can he credit Tiefnubu with this statement? grin grin grin
yes he can, but he cannot credit it to Ikpeazu and Okorocha
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Hydroxide(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. Sanwo-Olu thinks being corrupt is all about stealing Money. Nonsense people
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by DaCharis2016: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
yashau:
yes he can, but he cannot credit it to Ikpeazu and Okorocha
you lied to urself.... Go and verify!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hbd
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Greatlee54: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by UNDFTD: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sychophants everywhere. I wonder how deep this guy, Sanwo Olu, has his mouth up B0K0HARI'S a$$? A$$ kissers everywhere!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by toprealman: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy
Baba jide Sanwo-Olu is a blind man.

Upon all this while buhari has been using Nigerians payers tax money on medical tourism in London hospital, he is not corrupt.
And his wife and family catching cruise with our federal GTB account. It's ok.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by naijaebay: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
He was never found to be corrupt yet he rules over one of the most corrupt nation of the surface of earth. He was never found to be corrupt yet corruption is at all time high under his watch. The apple, they say, never falls far from the tree.
We live in a country where people do not like to call a spade by its name. And until we do, nothing will change
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by SeeItSayIt: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
I like the way you put it anyway. You're justify in the sight of God, I guess 'cos he was never found to be corrupt yet so deadly CORRUPT!

In fact, he's a DEVIL who do not hide his devilish agendas.

Let's right the wrongs comes 2023!

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by DDDDDav: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
yashau:
What an Irony of life, Most of the people that wished Buhari death have all died before him cry

Happy birthday President Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari

Except you....but urs will come before the end of the year
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Bridget95(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

Yes you are right....it is done in biafra land grin grin grin
Abi oduduwa land
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by egunna(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He is.

I am pretty sure you don't even know where your next meal will come from at the moment tongue
if u think that then u are in a long distance relationship with common sense.it pleases God that I wont lack come what may.unlike u that is waiting for obi to liberate ur family from poverty.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Diyaiyanu87: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2022
...craze dey ya head.....na you know who and who wey no corrupt....GOD go soon catch all of una....na small time remain....
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by yashau(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2022
DDDDDav:

God will punish your generation, must you mention me? What can of nonsense is that
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by yashau(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2022
DDDDDav:

aiyelala will destroy you and generations fooling kid
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Denoh68: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
CONE HEADED LIER, LICKING HIS MASTER'S ASS SINCE 100 BC
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
oyebanji44:
If it was Atikulooter...

Every Tom ,Dick and Harry

in his administration would have owned a private jet... grin cheesy

Even obi of onitsha would have been swimming in money ..... grin grin grin

But at least everyone including you have now been reduced to poor people and you can no longer buy what you want courtesy your oga on top
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by JealousCobra(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
FamTomx2:
Lolz, I bet Mrseriousman father's left scrotum that this is not buhari but a certain man from Sudan..

Meanwhile the aforementioned moniker is a wanted criminal, he stole Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models from Abuja, currently he is hiding in Lagos, check his profile signature for more details.

Whoever that knows his whereabouts should PM or report to the nearest police station.

The shameless criminal is still very active on NL.

He can only reply my mentions but is very afraid to create topics since I got his ass exposed.

He will definitely die miserably.

You and foul mouthed are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Mrseriousman: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
FamTomx2:
Lolz, I bet Mrseriousman father's left scrotum that this is not buhari but a certain man from Sudan..

Meanwhile the aforementioned moniker is a wanted criminal, he stole Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models from Abuja, currently he is hiding in Lagos, check his profile signature for more details.

Whoever that knows his whereabouts should PM or report to the nearest police station.

The shameless criminal is still very active on NL.

He can only reply my mentions but is very afraid to create topics since I got his ass exposed.

He will definitely die miserably.

Even on Christmas day that I was busy enjoying life , this miserable godforsaken , poverty stricken criminal was restless . Did you eat at all ? Hahahahahaah.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by FamTomx2(m): 5:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

[b ]Even on Christmas day that I was busy enjoying life , [/b] this miserable godforsaken , poverty stricken criminal was restless . Did you eat at all ? Hahahahahaah.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.

Shut up dia you condemned criminal !

@ bolded, which Christmas are you talking about? When you are on the run, hiding in a every hole in Lagos ! Hungry thief your death this year is inevitable, not even returning those stolen vehicles will prevent your gruesome death.

You will die miserably, it is a divine declaration !!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Mrseriousman: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shut up dia you condemned criminal !

@ bolded, which Christmas are you talking about? When you are on the run, hiding in a every hole in Lagos ! Hungry thief your death this year is inevitable, not even returning those stolen vehicles will prevent your gruesome death.

You will die miserably, it is a divine declaration !!

Hahahahah ..the pain hasn't started yet ! I am just beginning with you ! You will have no peace and will continue to be restless! You thought I left you ? Even prayer can not save you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.