Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 (12401 Views)

Sanwo-olu Hails ‘enigmatic’ Tinubu At 71 / Politicians Without Other Livelihoods Will Be Corrupt — Akande / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by 4tomandchi: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2022
cool
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by miniziter(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Why not just keep quiet on corruption talk?

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by ugodson(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2022
This people should fear God naaaa. Or his government is the MOST CORRUPT govt EVER

2 Likes

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2022
How I wish the word "Corrupt" fit talk!.... Shawarma Olu for hear am!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by bonnyhope: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2022
yashau:
What an Irony of life, Most of the people that wished Buhari death have all died before him cry

Happy birthday President Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari

And you will live forever

2 Likes

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Racoon(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2022
A sanctimonious crook?

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by 5starMan: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2022
The most corrupt Nigerian after Tinubu of tiny Lagos is being labeled a saint.
Stealing money by proxy, taking every federal project to his LGA, appointment by tribe and religion and protecting other corrupt cabinet members is not corruption?
Assuming we foolishly agree to the lies, what of the zero performance of his administration in security and economy?
Bunkum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Since lies is part of una as politicians i no dey shock about these people statement anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
....but allowed corrupt subordinates to do whatever they want with country.

People will never forget him for long time to come, we will tell our children' children what we see in the hand of weak ex dictator turned democrat in term of insecurity and maladministration.

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by akaleb2015(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin second term loading
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
But he’s always found to be working with the most corrupt people! From chairing Abacha’s PTF financial misappropriations to Babachir Lawal of the grasscutter scandal, this man holds the Guinness world record as the only man in history to have destroyed the economy of his nation twice, kpata-kpata! Birds of identical plumage flock together, integrity will not cheer corruption. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Teeroyzimma: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215812:

They call our Darling Daddy different names,
But none of their fathers dare call him a thief!
Integrity to badt gan!!! cool

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die![

Happy Birthday Dad. kiss
God bless our darling Daddy
You dey call that wretched old man your Dad you well so?

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Dat was in he 80s, not anymore this period....
After his death or end of administration ge most systematic fraud and corruption will be uncovered!

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Afamed: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
PMB my gaffer of the century
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Afamed: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
You dey call that wretched old man your Dad you well so?

Show us your own dad

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by nedu666: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215812:

They call our Darling Daddy different names,
But none of their fathers dare call him a thief!
Integrity to badt gan!!! cool

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die![

Happy Birthday Dad. kiss
God bless our darling Daddy

Ur darling daddy is minister of petrol yet no one knows how many litres of fuel is consumed daily which forms the basis for paying subsidy. That is because of corruption

Ur darling daddy is minister of petrol yet billions was spent on tam for refineries that are not producing a drop of refined fuel and people in the ministry and nnpc are working scot free.

Ur darling daddy appointed d minister of humantarian affairs who refused the request of the senate and house of reps to submit the names of recipients of 5000 monthly. Refused to reveal how billions was spent on school feeding during lockdown, included 70k ghost names in npower.

Ur darling daddy is appointed keyamo head of a programme to employ 774,000 nigerians for 3 months. When house of reps requested for details of those employed, keyamo started telling stories.

I believe that u are a Christian, go and read why God was angry with eli in relation to the behaviour of his sons.

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Bullocks!... Corruption must have a different meaning in your dumb lexicon undecided
... And Who is the minister for the notoriously corrupt petroleum sector again

Pathetic bunch of self serving THIEVES!

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Idamunairaland: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2022
Dumbest CSO ever
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2022
bonnyhope:

And you will live forever

Do you wish him dead?

Are you among the ill breed kids who kick their parents with good morning?

Do you chest beat online?
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by FamTomx2(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2022
Lolz, I bet Mrseriousman father's left scrotum that this is not buhari but a certain man from Sudan..

Meanwhile the aforementioned moniker is a wanted criminal, he stole Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models from Abuja, currently he is hiding in Lagos, check his profile signature for more details.

Whoever that knows his whereabouts should PM or report to the nearest police station.

The shameless criminal is still very active on NL.

He can only reply my mentions but is very afraid to create topics since I got his ass exposed.

He will definitely die miserably.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by marlow1962(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2022
nairalander2020:
i cant even manage to read all the jagons, this is sick.

Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by akwarandu(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Nepotism is the worst form corruption, with that I reserve my comments.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Mrseriousman: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:
Lolz, I bet Mrseriousman father's left scrotum that this is not buhari but a certain man from Sudan..

Meanwhile the aforementioned moniker is a wanted criminal, he stole Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models from Abuja, currently he is hiding in Lagos, check his profile signature for more details.

Whoever that knows his whereabouts should PM or report to the nearest police station.

The shameless criminal is still very active on NL.

He can only reply my mentions but is very afraid to create topics since I got his ass exposed.

He will definitely die miserably.

Hahahaha. What jargons is this one writing ? You don completely mad ni ? Omo ...O ti lo .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.

( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.
Return my bike or be buried with it .
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Thortp(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Same Buhari who pardoned ex governors jailed for corruption
ecolime:
He is not found to be corrupt is not the same as NOT CORRUPT.

I can't wait for another party to take over from APC so the hidden rot of the last 8 years can be uncovered.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by Enemyofpeace: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Yinmu!
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by tyinfinity: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Bitter Pandora obituary OSu the former Anambra Alcohol governor is the most corrupt politician in west Africa
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by weljewel: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Thanks be to the God who reveals to redeem.
Re: ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 by 2blessed01(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2022
grin you go still say d same for your master Mr Blaa buu.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / LASTMA Official Dies Chasing After A Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.