Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff (24700 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BATified2023: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Why should I mention any?
They've moved on and are happier at AriseTV

You think everyone is as petty as your jekojeko blogger?
u igbos have successfully turn d election to them vs us again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by jcross19: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Afamed:

You know many but failed to mention 1
why all the urchins have glue in their brain? If he mentioned one you will still say he formed it the names and if he mentions the name what will it be for you? You are reasoning like balabulubala
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Freemasonry: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm not surprised at this sort of dirty PR.
The PR people in Nigeria are so petty and unprofessional that their stock in trade is hatchet jobs, instead of image laundering.

I can imagine someone asking this question: "isn't there something that we can attack him with?". Next thing you know this shit makes headlines.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Omodua(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by sangresan(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

I know many TVC staffs that ran to Arise TV because TVC couldn't pay them.

And you're their spokesman?

Why is it that common sense is not common among a set of Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by maestroferddi: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Africankel:
Ndee Amaugo and Ofieteme George also left TVC for Arise

Arise TV has revolutionalized broadcast media in Nigeria...

It is one TV stable where every journalist is a star...

Anchors and presenters whose careers were going nowhere in terms of visibility came to Arise TV and began to thrive or even blossom...

Apart from Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni, you have the likes of Ngozi Alaegbu, Charles Anazodo, Tudun Abiola and many others handling serious assignments...

With most of their competitors, it is only two or three people who are visible: the rest get assigned to one obscure program or the other...
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Gozac: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
I stayed in Apapa and I knew a lot of guys that worked for Obaigbena at THISDAY newspapers, he was owning and they were surviving thru selling of his newspapers then. Many later the job. Nduka is a very terrible man, if it is in sane clime this man is supposed to be in jail by now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Gozac: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
I stayed in Apapa and I knew a lot of guys that worked for Obaigbena at THISDAY newspapers, he was owning and they were surviving thru selling of his newspapers then. Many later left the job. Nduka is a very terrible man, if it is in sane clime this man is supposed to be in jail by now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Ezmans: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Afamed:

You know many but failed to mention 1
ngozi alaegbu
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by ichado1: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

You didn’t even bother condemning this, just stating that other people do worse so it’s no big deal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by derecho(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Condemn what is politically motivated?
I look at the motive before anything
ichado1:

You didn’t even bother condemning this, just stating that other people do worse so it’s no big deal
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Ublaize: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Trapnews:

It is not propaganda oga IPOB, it is the truth, so after watching the video you still don't believe the woman? Now i see the reason Lagos was almost burnt on Kanu's order, so many Igbos are foolish.

May thunder kill you there Oga OPC . You think everyone is bigot like you, idiot. Why is it now that the Chairman of Arise Tv is asking your criminal candidate to attend interviews that this is coming up. It's simply propaganda which I am sure you don't know what it means. You can go and shit. Slave!
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Okpeke22: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gozac:
I stayed in Apapa and I knew a lot of guys that worked for Obaigbena at THISDAY newspapers, he was owning and they were surviving thru selling of his newspapers then. Many later left the job. Nduka is a very terrible man, if it is in sane clime this man is supposed to be in jail by now
Eyaaah, Nduka is a very terrible man we all agree, now can you ask Tinubu to make himself available for a live interview on national TV?
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Victorclean1: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ireporter is APC media
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Lightorder: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

don’t mind them. Tinubu and his useless supporters . If he could not pay her ,pay her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by AK481(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Mention them lair, the first son of Obilamba of the universe
More than 5
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by AK481(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Upton:
Lol. Immediately I saw the headline, I knew the news will be coming from Osigwe the APC paid blogger using his fake blog to promote anything and everything APC.

The heading should be “Agbadorians react to Nduka Onaigbena’s……”

And seun will always push it to FP.

It's time arise sue nairaland
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by emilo2bad: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki Bush radio I know many TVC staffs that ran to Arise TV because TVC couldn't pay them.
mention them so that you don't look stupid
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by 234daniel2010(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Urchins will not focus on the TVC owned by Tinubu, but will rather go and fight media house they can handtwist.

Arise TV is still that fastest growing TV in Nigeria and the best News station.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Kinihuu005: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerian una too funny because arise tv dey criticize tinubu now ,una want cook story on their head. I dey laugh
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by 7brigade: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Omodua:
Osigwe Ikirodah? Tinubu's lackey and avowed supporter writing this.

No one should take him serious!
D desperate crumb hunter and tout and mushroom bush radio will be properly rehabilitated,and know dat regular hustle is different from taking coins and spreading false hood,u have suddenly placed ur name in d hall of d infamous on Nl ... were u got small paid attention

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Napata77: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ublaize:

May thunder kill you there Oga OPC . You think everyone is bigot like you, idiot. Why is it now that the Chairman of Arise Tv is asking your criminal candidate to attend interviews that this is coming up. It's simply propaganda which I am sure you don't know what it means. You can go and shit. Slave!

OF COURSE IT WAS BECAUSE TINUBU WAS CALLED TO ATTEND THE DEBATE. SO, LIKE ANY SENSIBLE PERSON, HE RESEARCHED THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM FOR DEBATE, AND DISCOVERED THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR WORKERS' SALARIES.

SO HE REFUSED TO DEBASE HIMSELF BY ATTENDING AN EVENT CALLED BY SUCH QUESTIONABLE ENTITIES.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Napata77: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
WHERE IS RUFAI OSENI WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

HE SHOULD BE OUT THERE INTERVIEWING ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN PAID BY HIS BOSS.

SHEBI HE IS MR SOCIAL CRUSADER FOR THE MASSES?

WHY IS HE SILENT ON THIS?
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BeardedMeat(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
MzErica:
Igbo people and wickedness!
Yoruba girls are very unhygienic.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BanyXchi: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yoruba girls are very unhygienic.
that's very ironic coming from Omo ibo, you're the most unhygienic savages I've ever met.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Ayoolamax: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

oya omo ibo supreme monkey , name them
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Gaabasky: 5:13am On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

Mention their names and let troll TVC as well if u are right
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BeardedMeat(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's very ironic coming from Omo ibo, you're the most unhygienic savages I've ever met.
Yoruba women are very unhygienic. They sit on poo and be eating. Don't even wanna talk about their stale fish kpekus.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Omodua(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
7brigade:

D desperate crumb hunter and tout and mushroom bush radio will be properly rehabilitated,and know dat regular hustle is different from taking coins and spreading false hood,u have suddenly placed ur name in d hall of d infamous on Nl ... were u got small paid attention
Hmmmmm

Well said!
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BanyXchi: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yoruba women are very unhygienic. They sit on poo and be eating. Don't even wanna talk about their stale fish kpekus.
ibo women are the most unhygienic savages in this country. They cook with the same water they poo in, my experience in the yEast was traumatic.. I'll rather commit suicide than eat in a restaurant owned by a ibo woman.... And it's ironic to talk about kpekus, ibo kpekus do not only stink of stale fish, it smells like spoilt eggs, always bushy and hairy and stinking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Mariere Takes Farming As Hobby & As A Business / 2023: PDP Mulls Merger, Throws Open Presidential Ticket / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.