Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff (24721 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Ublaize: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Napata77:

OF COURSE IT WAS BECAUSE TINUBU WAS CALLED TO ATTEND THE DEBATE. SO, LIKE ANY SENSIBLE PERSON, HE RESEARCHED THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM FOR DEBATE, AND DISCOVERED THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR WORKERS' SALARIES.

SO HE REFUSED TO DEBASE HIMSELF BY ATTENDING AN EVENT CALLED BY SUCH QUESTIONABLE ENTITIES.

You're a VERY big idiot at your age. It's people like you that's the problem of Nigeria. Did what you write make sense to you? Ewure! You want a job but you don't want to attend interviews. How is that possible. It's criminals like you and others that are killing Nigeria endorsing and supporting someone who's a druggie and a criminal cos of tribe, religion or whatsoever. May NEVER be well with you and your likes.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BennyDGreat: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
maestroferddi:
Is it only her?

Even Sumna Sambo, a Tinubu supporter, had no option but to run away from Tinubu Views Channel...

Yori Folarin used to be among the best presenters/anchors when he was with Channels..
He has lost his mojo since he elected to take the path of being a Tinubu praise singer...

Bukola Sowemimo also jumped ship...

The memo is clear...Stick with Tinubu media and lose your nous completely...

Wow didn't know Yori was once with Channels...
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BennyDGreat: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

Where were you when Bukola Wemimo came from channels TV to join tvC? It's only now that she went back after 5 yrs that you can see.

I don't know if Yori Folarin had complain to you about his new job in TVC?

I've forgotten the name of this Hausa guy that left channels TV for TVC? He was at a time the next person to Yori Folarin then.

You see, skillful people can change job unlike you who doesn't have any skill.

Don't think Bukola was with Channels before joining TVC...She was with MITV one time....she stayed at TVC a long time before moving to Channels....she didn't move from Channels to TVC...you can confirm
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by BennyDGreat: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
ichado1:

You didn’t even bother condemning this, just stating that other people do worse so it’s no big deal

Don't mind the guy....TVC doesn't owe....The time they had issues was during Covid when they slashed salary...I believe that has been resolved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.