Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu (19062 Views)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Teeroyzimma: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
tongue
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Bubu
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by BESTScientist1: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Jj
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Creditalerts: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Old brains ruling us cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by izubext007: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
His biography and history is so sweet in the � ear but the his doings his heart breaking .
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by ipobcannibals: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2022
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for his patriotism…..history shall remember the president as the father of infrastructure in Nigeria.

Wishing the president many more years to come-Amen!
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2022
This was the man. The late Musa Asake CAN Secretary General always wishing Buhari death but unfortunately he died before Buhari. So shall it be for those wishing Jagaban death.

Happy Birthday To Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Theoarhics: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
At 80 he presided over a failed country for 7 year and half

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by 1Dray(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2022
nairalander2020:
Dss are watching your comment say no more.

I wonder why it's only old, sick and feeble, dead brains that have lost their minds that have always being pushed to govern Nigeria in a country of over 200 million. Another old and feeble bat is already force down our throat. But this very one won't prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Yix8:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOP9SsKbLkM
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice
Is the MOD behind this man...he hasn't gotten help to start a business for years or what?!
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by TitanTrends(f): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2022
undecided well, Happy birthday cool
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by dat9jaguy(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the Mai gaskiya himself, President Muhammadu Buhari.
May God continue to bless you. You have done your best and we are proud of you.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Ladymillion(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy 80th Birthday to the General
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Enemyofpeace: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
May humanity never his kind of government again

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Strikethem: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215995:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.

WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
Does he know you exist?

If Fulani split your throat today, you think it will move him hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2022
13. He is the most useless and incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Cajal(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
PMB HAS BEEN V FORTUNATE
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Cajal(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
PMB HAS BEEN V FORTUNATE.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:
This was the man. The late Musa Asake CAN Secretary General always wishing Buhari death but unfortunately he died before Buhari. So shall it be for those wishing Jagaban death.

Happy Birthday To Buhari.

Let the death,pains, hardship and sorrows ,corruption
of this APC administration come upon all APC supporters and their families, e.g like the clown am quoting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by donprinyo(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2022
He's a failure yesterday, today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
chrisxxx:
Buhari one of the most fortunate citizens of Nigeria.
Fed by government from primary 1 to class 5 due to government policy of encouraging pupils and students in northern Nigeria to embrace western education.
Before he could finish his secondary joined Nigeria Army where government didn't just improve his feeding but started to send him to best of military schools all over the world.
Came back promoted to officer cadre of the Nigerian Army although not too long the civil war broke out which he participated as an officer with reduced risk of being at the warfront.
After the war became one of the key players of government changes and took lead in 1984.
Unfortunately for him it didn't take time before he was fed from the same spoon he had used to feed others by his collaborators.
He became embittered after then until luck shone on him again to lead democratically in 2015.
From 2015 till date it is life on cruise.

Very true.

Sometimes the most undeserving ppl are sometimes the most luck ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by SouthSouth1914: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Haha.. Buhari at 80’.., sounds like Buhari at 56’.

Tinubu is 70 years old. What a travesty and a miscarriage of age differences!! Haha again..
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by fuckJones(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
What should we do with this information

Is a bag of rice now N8000

What is the need for these eulogies
go and farm rice, lazy Nigeria youths (LNY)
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by 2blessed01(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2022
...what do you expect from an ass-kissser like Garba Shehu.....
One thing I know is that...
In a saner clime Mr Buhari should b behind bars after service for all his cluelessness and most especially for bringing Nigeria from TOP to BOTTOM

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Scamburster(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119216009:

God bless you
are you Mr president?
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2022
He has show Nigeria 12 miserable things . grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday Mr President , to think you're 80 and still sound and healthy shows the Nigeria Military trained you well and God has been Good to you. We thank you for serving your fatherland .

Don't forget to will your blue cap to me o .
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by iamsolasoul(f): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out DSS' Suit Seeking To Detain Emefiele For A Further 14-days / Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.