Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Case closed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Case closed (4715 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by Arizoner: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Maureensylvia come and judge this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case closed by faceLAGOS: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Vanessa, sue that batstard’s a$$ for defamation.

Most Nigerians using sm anyhow to defame & blackmail someone should be sued and made to face the full wrath of law.

Bunch of an!mals in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Caleb15(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hi, am just passing thru
Re: Case closed by epondudu: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Vanessa2023:
Marvel you are very childish and not yet mature for business... You introduced me to someone I will supply rice to. We agreed that I would deliver last Saturday, but the Simon Ekpa 5days lock down in the SE messed up trade that weekend, and I notified the client about this even before she sent money. Also, after the lockdown, rice became very scarce and expensive in Nsukka due to crisis on the road from the north (trailer drivers were killed last weekend by bandits, so their trade union blocked the road in protests) coupled with the yuletide season, even waybilling through Peace Mass was hard due to the fact that they have/had lots of goods to ship out (yuletide season), hence they asked us to wait for our turn... But with all these hitches, I still got rice for the client, and supplied to her, only for them to complain that the rice is small. Imagine... who doesn't know that local rice is measured in bushels(tins)?which I informed the client that 50kg is equivalent to 2 tins... I do not want to type too much. I have all evidences needed to show this dude and his client are very arrogant and greedy fellows (even screenshots showing 5k naira I sent to the author of this article(for 29k worth of 50kg rice oh, and his complaints that his commission is too small). If he were as upright as he claims to be, why will he demand for above 5k naira as commission when he knows that the client will pay for all these expenses... It's just paining me that all my mum's stress was in vain... But it's all good... More comments will depend on the outcome of this matter....
Case close pls Sue this eedioot for defamation of character.
He as made you legit with his greediness. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Omo see as 4.5k guys they follow one pucci just because of fyn face..

1 Like

Re: Case closed by BusinessPlan22: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Creativity22:

Mumu . Na sex go kill all of una. Always embarassing responsible men

Na men dey embolden these useless girls na, they feel they can use sex for a all men cos some idiots don fall their hands before
Re: Case closed by Buziness101: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oga op na you be the theif here o... Thank God the innocent girl is a nairalander.... Naso you for defame someone as good and pretty as this lady... People are really wicked
Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:
Oga op na you be the theif here o... Thank God the innocent girl is a nairalander.... Naso you for defame someone as good and pretty as this lady... People are really wicked
See as you don switch allegiance because of some polished photo..

put her for house i bet in 6 months you go don start to eye other girls..
Re: Case closed by Buziness101: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
wiseone28:
See as you don switch allegiance because of some polished photo..

put her for house i bet in 6 months you go don start to eye other girls..

What exactly are you driving at.... Are you saying the op was right in defaming someone ?... Guess u didn't scroll down the first page of this article...
Re: Case closed by marvelck: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Vanessa, if you know you are innocent, why ain't you and your mother picking the woman' calls. Why did you block her. If your conscience is clear, pick her calls, come out of hiding and unblock her on Facebook.

Meet with her in person and do your shalaye
Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

What exactly are you driving at.... Are you saying the op was right in defaming someone ?... Guess u didn't scroll down the first page of this article...
chico déjame en paz
Re: Case closed by marvelck: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
See the bags of rice she delivered as 50kg.

According to the client, she didn't explain any thing to her. She only promised to deliver 50kg bags of local rice to her

Also see their chats below.

Re: Case closed by mejai(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Omo! This scammer enter my eyes o. Biko, let me go and buy my own rice grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Treepower2000: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nazgul:
Wasn't the rice inspected before payment was made? Or did you just send her money because she's a girl and you were trying to impress her. Cos I see no reason why you'll send money to a total stranger for goods in today's Nigeria and expect him/her to deliver.

It's literally impossible. The word integrity doesn't exist in the dictionary of so many Nigerians.
So the jumia you've been orddering things from are your family people.
Re: Case closed by Buziness101: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Are you sure
Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
mejai:
Omo! This scammer enter my eyes o. Biko, let me go and buy my own rice grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by Buziness101: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
wiseone28:
chico déjame en paz

Jema jedu
Re: Case closed by mejai(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=119232122][/quote]
Chai!!! Palmi....
Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
mejai:
Chai!!! Palmi....
Na polished pic go ki you

Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
mejai:
Chai!!! Palmi....

Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Jema jedu
envoltura de mujer

Re: Case closed by Buziness101: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
wiseone28:
envoltura de mujer

Su nrakwa otu nnegi
Re: Case closed by mejai(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
wiseone28:
No way! My name is indestructible kiss
Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Su nrakwa otu nnegi

Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Su nrakwa otu nnegi

Re: Case closed by wiseone28: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Su nrakwa otu nnegi

Re: Case closed by BeanX(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
marvelck:
Case closed.

For clarification purpose
After defaming her here? their must be something wrong with your empty head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Vanessa2023: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
You and your client that refused to listen to me since Tuesday, only raining insults on I and my mum. Well my mum is too occupied for this childish drama... We have nothing to clear with you nor your client. I'm done with you.
marvelck:
Vanessa, if you know you are innocent, why ain't you and your mother picking the woman' calls. Why did you block her. If your conscience is clear, pick her calls, come out of hiding and unblock her on Facebook.

Meet with her in person and do your shalaye
Re: Case closed by BeardedMeat(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Jema jedu
Owerri french.
Re: Case closed by BeardedMeat(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buziness101:

Su nrakwa otu nnegi
Owerri man grin
Re: Case closed by Vanessa2023: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please guys, help tell my own side of the story on any platform(social media/blog) you see these lies against I, my Mum, and her business, so this dude and his cohorts won't succeed in achieving their evil agenda. Thank you
Re: Case closed by Nazgul: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Treepower2000:

So the jumia you've been orddering things from are your family people.
Can you compare jumia a standard company with effective logistics structure to a road side online vendor whose credibility is questionable?

The way you guys reason on this forum is pathetic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 World Most Wanted Drug Lords Of All Time / Nigerian Military Furious Over Leaked Video Of Abubakar Shekau’s Execution / Lautech Female Student Killed With Boobs, Eyes And Private Part Removed (GRAPHIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.