Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (8033 Views)

On Biafra And Secession By Dipo Oyeleye / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
@TOPIC

i hope MEND is not trying to attack any part of NW/NE or else that would be the end of MEND.

1. I would advice all southerners to go back to there regions

2. WE WOULD COME SOUTH. that is a fact

what non-sense I hope MEND behave themselves and act mature

we are not a very bad period in the north, they should not add to the problem

I though MEND would have been over since GEJ presidency
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by jason123: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
PointB:

@Topic,

The rest of Nigeria does cannot distinguish between Ijaw, Isoko, Urhobo, and Igbos, I guess Igbos and minority tribes of the South should either restrain MEND or brace-up!

??
What makes you think Nigerians  cannot distinguish between these ethnic groups? Lol, keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
jason123:

??
What makes you think Nigerians  cannot distinguish between these ethnic groups? Lol, keep deceiving yourself!

are u minding the dunce

jason where have u been ?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Abeg make we cecede abeg! In tired of carrying this Nigeriastani passport.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by ChinenyeN(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
MEND/Ijo will get no backing from Ngwa if they try this.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
1. Have you any evidence that Boko Haram is political and who are these faceless politicians I kept hearing?

Let me clue you in.
Vigilantes/SSS in Lagos arrested a member in Lagos last month. When they investigated him, they found out that the person behind BH is a notable Northern political public figure. Then GEJ said, he cannot be arrested, that he is untouchable. The FG will only negotiate with him to avoid escalations.
It is 109% political. I think its Buhari, if arrested, his followers will go on rampage and GEJ is a chicken/weak.

2. Wasn't Boko Haram active and killing maybe only in Borno before even Jonathan?
The real boko-aram, the Yusufites came out to denounce the current ones. They claimed some set of politicians has hijacked it from them for their selfish interest.

3. Don't you think that Before Boko Haram, there were others like Maitasinet sect too?

4. If Boko Haram were just created in advance to punish poor Jonathan, why are they killing northern political elites in Borno who are not even in PDP?

Those are the people that supported GEJ to win the election. Thats why they are killing them.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
@TOPIC

i hope MEND is not trying to attack any part of NW/NE or else that would be the end of MEND.

1. I would advice all southerners to go back to there regions

2. WE WOULD COME SOUTH. that is a fact

what non-sense I hope MEND behave themselves and act mature

we are not a very bad period in the north, they should not add to the problem

I though MEND would have been over since GEJ presidency

MEN cant be over, it is in the blood. People of Niger/delta are still breathing. It means MEND is breathing. Including, they have oil for weapons. More devastating than hausas, Groundnut sellers.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

MEN cant be over, it is in the blood. People of Niger/delta are still breathing. It means MEND is breathing. Including, they have oil for weapons. More devastating than hausas, Groundnut sellers.

Man rubbish talk

1. Oil is not for ND but for Nigeria. majority of the oil is found off shore and as such it is not theirs

2. there population can easly be wiped out if they think they can bomb the north (not abuja MB) and think they can go without reprisal attack. people be serious

even I would be so angry and join the youths in fighting back. this is a fact
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Kizilala: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

Man rubbish talk

1. Oil is not for ND but for Nigeria. majority of the oil is found off shore and as such it is not theirs

2. there population can easly be wiped out if they think they can bomb the north (not abuja MB) and think they can go without reprisal attack. people be serious

You must be high on kunu
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by pinkrex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

Man rubbish talk

I sense some boko-ish in you o.

No offense, its just an observation of your contributions grin grin grin
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Kizilala:

You must be high on kunu

whether i am high or not is immaterial

let them try that rubbish they tried in lagos for the yorubas and see if there population will not fall to half within a week

angry angry angry so they think they can kill and go free just because they have a little oil in ND

we would shoe them life does not work like that angry

look at america and iraq, america has little oil compared to iraq but they get 50% of the crude oil. we can apply the same to Nigeria if care is not taken

if u are part of MEND, then warn ur people well well. he who has an ear let him hear
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2011

No boss, you are the intellect here. Your comprehensive skill is superb and its an inspiration to us all. I wrote that "Boko haram are killing non-hausas (Non-Hausa includes, Yoruba, Ibo, Ijaw, Efik, Benue, Jos people e.t.c)" I didnt say in any of my post that Ijaw/Niger/deltan are dominating maiduguri (thanks to your comprehensive skill). There are many hausa people in the south. They may not be dominating, but, a hands on target.

GEJ was never a leader and will never be one. A clueless confused person. We made a mistake letting him in. I trust my OOObasanjo! Who is Boko aram ?

Sir, again i doff my hat at your "intellectual Superiority", the whole of Boko Haram attacks has been in the North and Abuja, and has killed more Northerners. Yet to face the simple innocent fact that it has devastated the North more than anywhere  else seems to be Gordian knot unto you, you did not need to say in your post that the NDeltans are the dominant tribe, your claims where clear inconsistent with reality.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
pinkrex:

I sense some boko-ish in you o.

No offense, its just an observation of your contributions grin grin grin

nah i have no boko-ish in me

but just because we keep quite does not mean we are dumb. the so call MEND started the bombing that Boko haram is using now

MEND trained boko haram, no the stone has noe become the chief cornerstone, then now want to attack the north as if it is our fault

I would liek to see them try that rubbish
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

Let me clue you in.
Vigilantes/SSS in Lagos arrested a member in Lagos last month. When they investigated him, they found out that the person behind BH is a notable Northern political public figure. Then GEJ said, he cannot be arrested, that he is untouchable. The FG will only negotiate with him to avoid escalations.
It is 109% political. I think its Buhari, if arrested, his followers will go on rampage and GEJ is a chicken/weak.
The real boko-aram, the Yusufites came out to denounce the current ones. They claimed some set of politicians has hijacked it from them for their selfish interest.

Are you this Ill? rumour monger, always support your statements with facts, lest someone takes you to be ill
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
whether i am high or not is immaterial

let them try that rubbish they tried in lagos for the yorubas and see if there population will not fall to half within a week

Angry Angry Angry so they think they can kill and go free just because they have a little oil in ND

we would shoe them life does not work like that Angry

look at america and iraq, america has little oil compared to iraq but they get 50% of the crude oil. we can apply the same to Nigeria if care is not taken

if u are part of MEND, then warn your people well well. he who has an ear let him hear

This guy is ba hankali baboon.
America owns Alaska (oil deposit larger than the whole Nigeria) Google it Mr. boko aram. It is the policy of Americans not explore their own oil but to go out and source.

So u mean u want to start importing oil ? How good that is ? Do you know the difference between a producer and a consumer ? Hell, I know you dont know. The difference is: We get it free. We sell we make money. It is different from buying oil with our money. Are you a dotard ?

if u are part of MEND, then warn your people well well. he who has an ear let him hear
Why cant you call Al majiri boys to order.

Angry Angry Angry so they think they can kill and go free just because they have a little oil in ND
You said oil belongs to Nigeria. I dont know they are now exploring oil in Kano and Sokoto.

You said majority of the oil is coming from the sea
Do you have sea or oil in Kaduna, Sokoto.

The problem with these hausa people is, they dont reason well before doing anything. They think the whole world revolves around them. They are just another "massive moro.ns"

Try what in Lagos ? So you mean, hausa people are more than Yoruba. If we unleash our area boys and OPC, una go pai qucik quick. We Yorubas are not cowards, its only we dont forment troubles.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Are you this Ill? rumour monger, always support your statements with facts, lest someone takes you to be ill

May be u need a brain overhaul. Or simply let me put it like this. You need a serious dose of lagatin.

Its on news papers. Its common news in Lagos. Are you in Lagos? Are you leaving in the village. Go get an antenna radio and listen to news.

Police even confirmed it public. A slow poker!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

This guy is ba hankali baboon.
America owns Alaska (oil deposit larger than the whole Nigeria) Google it Mr. boko aram. It is the policy of Americans not explore their own oil but to go out and source.

So u mean u want to start importing oil ? How good that is ? Do you know the difference between a producer and a consumer ? Hell, I know you dont know. The difference is: We get it free. We sell we make money. It is different from buying oil with our money. Are you a dotard ?

Why cant you call Al majiri boys to order.

You said oil belongs to Nigeria. I dont know they are now exploring oil in Kano and Sokoto.

You said majority of the oil is coming from the sea
Do you have sea or oil in Kaduna, Sokoto.

The problem with these hausa people is, they dont reason well before doing anything. They think the whole world revolves around them. They are just another "massive moro.ns"

Try what in Lagos ? So you mean, hausa people are more than Yoruba. If we unleash our area boys and OPC, una go pai qucik quick. We Yorubas are not cowards, its only we dont forment troubles.

i can see you are one drunk frustrated man looking for attention m.ron

1. alsaka oil deposite is not larger than Nigeria.

2. I beg u join MEND and ur OPC to the north if u all not be wiped out. Na beg i beg u o. just try that and see if the population of yorubas would not go down by half as well.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

May be u need a brain overhaul. Or simply let me put it like this. You need a serious dose of lagatin.

Its on news papers. Its common news in Lagos. Are you in Lagos? Are you leaving in the village. Go get an antenna radio and listen to news.

Police even confirmed it public. A slow poker!

Ok the Newspaper have no name, you deserve pity indeed. Common news in Lagos, no, doubt that you lying scum, unless common news in Imbecil-e Circles.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
i can see you are one drunk frustrated man looking for attention m.ron

1. alsaka oil deposite is not larger than Nigeria.

2. I beg u join MEND and your OPC to the north if u all not be wiped out. Na beg i beg u o. just try that and see if the population of yorubas would not go down by half as well.

Why do I have to be argue with mental disillusioned psychiatric hausa man.

Wiped out ?
Mr malla, do you think you are in your dung hill or village ?
Try it, you remember what we yoruba did to you in Kano/Kaduna. That is just small. Now in West here. We are going to dig your massive grave.

I dont even need to join OPC. We have remote controls. It just a matter of incantations to behead your lizard head.

An he-goat!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by pinkrex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

nah i have no boko-ish in me

but just because we keep quite does not mean we are dumb. the so call MEND started the bombing that Boko haram is using now

MEND trained boko haram, no the stone has noe become the chief cornerstone, then now want to attack the north as if it is our fault

I would liek to see them try that rubbish

so are you supporting their movement or you even wanna be a manager of explosives department grin grin grin grin

no offense again grin grin wink
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ok the Newspaper have no name, you deserve pity indeed. Common news in Lagos, no, doubt that you lying scum, unless common news in Imbecil-e Circles.

You are a basta.r.d!
Didnt you go to school ? Them no teach you how to read newspaper for school ?

Oh sorry, boko is haram. No wonder.

So you want to turn me to your scout to be scouting for newspaper for you.

Okoooo, mr malla, akwai turenchi ? Go and start reading any news paper labeled "Vanguard or Punch" or simply go to any police station in Lagos and ask any officer. Mschewwww.

A numbscull!

I am not Jobless like you.

Abeg free me jo. Na me send you say make you no go school ?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

You are a basta.r.d!

is that what you dad called? I am sorry indeed if you do not know who fathered you, but that should not be a reason why you come with lies and claim that you read an article in a newspaper that happen not to have a name, it is called a newspaper, I am sorry non of our National Dailies is called newspaper,. Try cooking up factual lies next time and add dates
islamrules:

Didnt you go to school ? Them no teach you how to read newspaper for school ?

Which Newspaper? Abi for the school wey you go dem no tell you say Newspaper dey get name, i feel pity for you indeed.

islamrules:

Oh sorry, boko is haram. No wonder.

Is it in your village? There is no disaster as a self educated illiterate. i see

islamrules:

So you want to turn me to your scout to be scouting for newspaper for you.

Aya! illiteracy in display! Pikin talk say in read something for newspaper yet the name of the newspaper im no sabi! Liar Liar pour water!

islamrules:

Okoooo, mr malla, akwai turenchi ? Go and start reading any news paper labeled "Vanguard or Punch" or simply go to any police station in Lagos and ask any officer. Mschewwww.

Chi, Illiteracy don waste this pinkin oh!
islamrules:

A numbscull!

I am not Jobless like you.

Abeg free me jo. Na me send you say make you no go school ?

I don free liar like u tete.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by nagoma(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2011

Wiped out ?
Try it, you remember what we yoruba did to you in Kano/Kaduna. That is just small. Now in West here. We are going to dig your massive grave.

I dont even need to join OPC. We have remote controls. It just a matter of incantations to behead your lizard head.

An he-goat!

Is this guy okay?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
is that what you dad called? I am sorry indeed if you do not know who fathered you, but that should not be a reason why you come with lies and claim that you read an article in a newspaper that happen not to have a name, it is called a newspaper, I am sorry non of our National Dailies is called newspaper,. Try cooking up factual lies next time and add dates

Let me just drop you this one line

There is no point in educating an Hardened fool. You have wasted a good part of your dad's time and money. It is a pity! Seriously, I was mad at you. But now, I am pitying you. Your case is too solid.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Is this guy okay?

Let me rephrase this for you.

It should be. "Am I not Insane?"

Its easy, next time try that!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

Let me just drop you this one line

There is no point in educating an Hardened fool. You have wasted a good part of your dad's time and money. It is a pity! Seriously, I was mad at you. But now, I am pitying you. Your case is too solid.

grin grin grin, the actual pity for you started here:
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]Ok the Newspaper have no name, you deserve pity indeed[/size]. Common news in Lagos, no, doubt that you lying scum, unless common news in Imbecil-e Circles.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
No! the pity is

There is no point in educating an [size=22pt]Hardened fool[/size]. You have wasted a good part of your dad's time and money. It is a pity! Seriously, I was mad at you. But now, I am pitying you. Your case is too solid.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

Wiped out ?

An he-goat!

i can see u have one serious problem. pls tell me who the yarebe can defeat is it the ijaws that kidnapped ur OBA or the igbos laying claim to Lagos or the nupe and fulani that have expanded to kwara, or the Igala that have stolen kogi for u

LOL

u are one delusional person. what did yorubas do to hausas in kano please remind us all to see how cowradly u can be

even common ijaw and igbos are disrespecting yorubas daily Lol yet u want to go against hausa/fulani/kanuri. Na death be that. wahali don't mistake it for 1840's when the fulani went alone and even on that they got 2 of yoruba kingdoms

let me remind you that there are a lot of yorubas in the north and if JUST ONE HAUSA/FULANI OR KANURI man is touched, yoruba population in Nigeria would fall to half within a week. mark this

it is like you people have forgotten place in Nigeria. the level of ranking follows and if u think u have grown wings to distrupt this ranking then WE would make sure igbos take that position. KO u hear me

hausa/fulani > kanuri> yoruba> igbo>ijaw> north cetral minorities> SS minorites and the rest

just try it and u would see igbo ,and others jump over una. stu.pid ideeiot
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by 2mch(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

i can see u have one serious problem. pls tell me who the yarebe can defeat is it the ijaws that kidnapped your OBA or the igbos laying claim to Lagos or the nupe and fulani that have expanded to kwara, or the Igala that have stolen kogi for u

LOL

u are one delusional person. what did yorubas do to hausas in kano please remind us all to see how cowradly u can be

even common ijaw and igbos are disrespecting yorubas daily Lol yet u want to go against hausa/fulani/kanuri. Na death be that. wahali don't mistake it for 1840's when the fulani went alone and even on that they got 2 of yoruba kingdoms

let me remind you that there are a lot of yorubas in the north and if JUST ONE HAUSA/FULANI OR KANURI man is touched, yoruba population in Nigeria would fall to half within a week. mark this

it is like you people have forgotten place in Nigeria. the level of ranking follows and if u think u have grown wings to distrupt this ranking then WE would make sure igbos take that position. KO u hear me

hausa/fulani > kanuri> yoruba> igbo>ijaw> north cetral minorities> SS minorites and the rest

just try it and u would see igbo ,and others jump over una. stu.pid ideeiot

Sharrap there Kanuri cow. Who is WE? When have Kanuri people ever done anything note worthy in Nigeria or held any position. You cannot even talk without including Hausa- Fulani. hahahaha. Hausa-Fulani dont have backbone without Yoruba. And Kanuri are non existent in the scheme of things. mumu
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
2mch:

Sharrap there Kanuri cow. Who is WE? When have Kanuri people ever done anything note worthy in Nigeria or held any position. You cannot even talk without including Hausa- Fulani. hahahaha. Hausa-Fulani dont have backbone without Yoruba. And Kanuri are non existent in the scheme of things. mumu

yoruba chicken , a coward is always and would forever be a coward. When I say we i mean AREWA ok . I don't give an a55 about the south or there useless oil that have been causing havoc for Nigeria. forgeting how they survived before the oil was discovered

I don't even know about the fulani but Hausa can stand on there own any day any time. I rather be with hausa than any yorubaiszed fulani or another other group. FACT backstabbers

Reminds me of how ABACHA locked una backstabbing leaders up and throw away the keys, mumu
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by 2mch(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

yoruba chicken , a coward is always and would forever be a coward. When I say we i mean AREWA ok . I don't give an a55 about the south or there useless oil that have been causing havoc for Nigeria. forgeting how they survived before the oil was discovered

I don't even know about the fulani but Hausa can stand on there own any day any time. I rather be with hausa than any yorubaiszed fulani or another other group. FACT backstabbers

Reminds me of how ABACHA locked una backstabbing leaders up and throw away the keys, mumu

Malam, how did Abacha die? Like a crippled chicken. Who fought to get Nigeria back? Yoruba, and we did it well. When we want to deal with you guys we do it very very well. Why una always dey fear fear. Remember Alausa? There is nothing a malam can do, if WE decide to stop you from presidency we will. You will only throw tantrums which will be quelled with immediate effect. WE do not act with a multitude of small non existent groups, we are one GROUP only.  Malams are cowards that attack Jos people at night.  By the way, the biggest cowards are the Northerner's bombing all over the place. Only a coward does not know how to stand on its own feet, and uses violence as a response to problems. This shows that your brains have not developed to adult size or una never evolve into human. Kanuri are not even indegenous to Nigeria. You better trek back from the cave you came from abi na desert. Mumu like you. WE ko, We ni. Look silly malam, stop spreading your rubbish.  coward.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
ok my yoruba brothers, No vex me at all just leave the north alone. ok and we are cool same with the igbos leave the north alone and we are cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped / Seeing Beyond Political Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.