Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? (778 Views)

Why I Don't Attack Peter Obi, Igbos, Yorubas, Tinubu / To Tinubu Followers Blaming Yorubas For Tinubu Mistakes / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by babasolution: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Through out Buharis tenure since 2015,Yorubas have been derided by igbos mainly online and often times offline that they betrayed the south to enthrone the Fulani.
Tinubu as taken the most hit by the igbos down to the primaries for 2023 elections were even the igbos in the cabinet of Buhari made statements alluding to betrayal by the Yorubas saying it's their turn and the ticket should be handed to them.

They never faced the PDP for choosing Atiku another Fulani instead of an Igbo despite the Igbo giving their votes traditionally to the PDP.

No one expected Peter obi an Igbo to contest or even become a strong contender,now that he is a front runner in the race,we are seeing a surprising rejection of Peter Obi by most Igbo elites and substantial number of Igbo citizens.

What is happening, how come the Igbo are now rejecting their own person after many years of crying marginalisation and accusing others especially the Yoruba of maligning them.

They prefer Atiku who as been insulting them and their traditional institutions. Atiku can confidently say in Akwa deep in Igbo land that igbos can only get presidency through him,while they sat there hailing and clapping.

We did not expect this from the igbo,can the Igbo now admit that their tirade against the Yoruba and TINUBU as been from a place of hatred and deep seated envy and animosity.
Can they now admit they are poor in playing politics,can they now admit they are their own problems and can they finally apologies to the Yorubas and put a final stop to Yoruba insult.

Am not Yoruba,but these are the facts.
The igbos are a disappointment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by lhordspy: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Hmm.

Prior to this election season, they igbos found joy and happiness in throwing bant and subs at yorubas calling them 'Hausa/Fulani slaves.'

Election time is here. They are now angry at the alliances and support the same yorubas are getting from their allegedly ' Slave masters' up North.

Igbos have been very poor when it comes to alliances and building bridges. The same igbos that cant even stand being united. It is only igbo you will hear - This one is ikwerre, this one is ika, this one is Imo-ibo, this and that... And that they are not IBO.

People that cant even keep their house intact want to rule Nigeria. Hatred, envious filled people. The same mistake the past-igbos made that made the entire region insignificant, inconsequential and unworthy of partnering with when it comes to politics or nationao issue. This is the same path this present generational igbos are towing. It will only get worst and they will keep blaming their misfortune on Yorubas unless they decides to entertain change. Which i doubt will never happen. They seems far-gone, deep into the realm of hatred. It has eaten up both young, old, male and female. I fear for the future of the region.

Something happened day before yesterday, after atikus visit to Anambra. This people starte formulating different lies just to insult their King. I mean, a respected first class king. Go to twitter and see the insult. Just because of politics, just because he entertained not even endorse; but entertain another politician from another region.

Which Yoruba will dare insult Alaafin or Ooni? It is unthinkable. Or which hausa/Fulani will insult Sultan of sokoto?

I pity igbos....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Mandate2023: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2022
You have said it all....we know it has always been nothing but hatred by igbos towards yoruba....dey will keep chasing but will never meet up with the west, when it comes to making mouth, chest beating and typing all sort of nonsense behind keypad while attacking the yoruba's u can give it to them........dey are so comfortable here that dey r nw claiming some to be from the west and not alaigbo again

As a yoruba man we r not violent and we won't envy those we r bigger than

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Obi is working for Atiku to split southern votes. When will Tinubu too help Kwankwaso make him split Atiku's votes in the north?
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by doncent222(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Bro if u want a better Nigeria pls forget all this blaming game who is supporting this or that,do needful by voting right person.

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by AfonjaEmir: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Agbado foolishness on full display. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by MadamExcellency: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2022
This is the type of nonsense that will warrant ISP to ban Nairaland for allowing such hate-filled and megalomaniac threads to go unchecked on her platform.

A nonentity will wake up and start writing rubbish and his frustration about a tribe with a population of more than 50 million people in the world.

And to think that it's the unkept and uncivilised ones that do that to vent off their insecurity and hate baffles me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Nightwolf1: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2022
If u want to see foolish people in large number, come to Nairaland and check on Thîefnubu suppotters.

7 Likes

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by duro4chang(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Not in near future.

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
They are already here calling the OP names as usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by lhordspy: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is the type of nonsense that will warrant ISP to ban Nairaland for allowing such hate-filled and megalomaniac threads to go unchecked on her platform.

A nonentity will wake up and start writing rubbish and his frustration about a tribe with a population of more than 50 million people in the world.

And to think that it's the unkept and uncivilised ones that do that to vent off their insecurity and hate baffles me.

Lol. Get your fact right and stop embarrasing yourself.

How is Igbos having a population of 50million people in the world?

Even in Nigeria here, they are less than 5% of the total population of 200 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by agadez007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Whenever I see a comment beginning or ending with “I am not Yoruba but Igbo people………”

My brain

grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Solsix(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

Prior to this election season, they igbos found joy and happiness in throwing bant and subs at yorubas calling them 'Hausa/Fulani slaves.'

Election time is here. They are now angry at the alliances and support the same yorubas are getting from their allegedly ' Slave masters' up North.

Igbos have been very poor when it comes to alliances and building bridges. The same igbos that cant even stand being united. It is only igbo you will hear - This one is ikwerre, this one is ika, this one is Imo-ibo, this and that... And that they are not IBO.

People that cant even keep their house intact want to rule Nigeria. Hatred, envious filled people. The same mistake the past-igbos made that made the entire region insignificant, inconsequential and unworthy of partnering with when it comes to politics or nationao issue. This is the same path this present generational igbos are towing. It will only get worst and they will keep blaming their misfortune on Yorubas unless they decides to entertain change. Which i doubt will never happen. They seems far-gone, deep into the realm of hatred. It has eaten up both young, old, male and female. I fear for the future of the region.

Something happened day before yesterday, after atikus visit to Anambra. This people starte formulating different lies just to insult their King. I mean, a respected first class king. Go to twitter and see the insult. Just because of politics, just because he entertained not even endorse; but entertain another politician from another region.

Which Yoruba will dare insult Alaafin or Ooni? It is unthinkable. Or which hausa/Fulani will insult Sultan of sokoto?

I pity igbos....
Why are you pained. Allow Igbos solve thier problems. Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Starcrest1: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Get your fact right and stop embarrasing yourself.

How is Igbos having a population of 50million people in the world?

Even in Nigeria here, they are less than 5% of the total population of 200 million.

Mumu you are the one that needs to get your fact right.

Igbos make up 20% of the Nigerian population but I don't expect you to know that since agbado has blocked your brain.

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Ttalk: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
cry
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Obaofaba: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
For where, na now them start sef.

Tinubu will be abused by them for good 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Sannisege: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Obi is working for Atiku to split southern votes. When will Tinubu to help Kwankwaso make him split Atiku's votes in the north?
This is the most senseless post ever. How can Atiku give his biggest vote bank to Obi in order to spite Tinubu. Sir, you are brainless.
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Christistruth00: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oranmiyan thought he had reached the Land of Anger when he reached Benin 800 years ago
Oranmiyan did not realise that he hadn’t seen anything yet
The real Land Of Anger was still over 100Km away
Benin was only on the Way to the Land Of Anger

The Anger Oranmiyan saw in Benin that made him name it Ile Ibinu ( Land Of Anger)was
Only Kindergarten Stuff

The funniest thing is that according to Yoruba History there was a section of the Ugbos who disowned
Obatala their king and migrated out of Ile Ife enraged by the Peace agreement that their king Obatala reached with Oduduwa

Sometimes one wonders if the Angry ones among those across the Niger are their descendants
Especially as they didn’t have any kings
Or is it just a Coincidence Of History

The Igbos are relatives of the Yorubas though
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by toneroforever(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
babasolution:
Through out Buharis tenure since 2015,Yorubas have been derided by igbos mainly online and often times offline that they betrayed the south to enthrone the Fulani.
Tinubu as taken the most hit by the igbos down to the primaries for 2023 elections were even the igbos in the cabinet of Buhari made statements alluding to betrayal by the Yorubas saying it's their turn and the ticket should be handed to them.

They never faced the PDP for choosing Atiku another Fulani instead of an Igbo despite the Igbo giving their votes traditionally to the PDP.

No one expected Peter obi an Igbo to contest or even become a strong contender,now that he is a front runner in the race,we are seeing a surprising rejection of Peter Obi by most Igbo elites and substantial number of Igbo citizens.

What is happening, how come the Igbo are now rejecting their own person after many years of crying marginalisation and accusing others especially the Yoruba of maligning them.

They prefer Atiku who as been insulting them and their traditional institutions. Atiku can confidently say in Akwa deep in Igbo land that igbos can only get presidency through him,while they sat there hailing and clapping.

We did not expect this from the igbo,can the Igbo now admit that their tirade against the Yoruba and TINUBU as been from a place of hatred and deep seated envy and animosity.
Can they now admit they are poor in playing politics,can they now admit they are their own problems and can they finally apologies to the Yorubas and put a final stop to Yoruba insult.

When Yorubas denigrate Igbos,u turn a blind eye. But when the reverse becomes the case,u start crying. I'd advise u quit the pretence & man. The Igbos don't beg u for respect. If u choose to disparage us,we don't bother. So I wonder why u choose to make a big sh*t out of nothing. Mutual respect should be the basis of our coexistence as a nation.
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Rolings: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
MadamExcellency:

See them
Very intolerant.
Can't take what they dish out to others
When igbos insult yorubas on the internet no body threaten thrm with ban but the moment the igbos are being insulted back they begin to cry...petition UK... UN ...OAU....ECOWAS..

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by blaqoracle: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

I pity igbos....
if you know their origin, you will know they are not equipped to rule.

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by tamdun: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nightwolf1:
If u want to see foolish people in large number, come to Nairaland and check on Thîefnubu suppotters.
He's right,how many prominent igbos are supporting obi

1 Like

Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by tamdun: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
toneroforever:

When Yorubas denigrate Igbos,u turn a blind eye. But when the reverse becomes the case,u start crying. I'd advise u quit the pretence & man. The Igbos don't beg u for respect. If u choose to disparage us,we don't bother. So I wonder why u choose to make a big sh*t out of nothing. Mutual respect should be the basis of our coexistence as a nation.
That's a lie,Igbo started this bullshit and your reciept is here on nairaland,how Ur people were praising Jonathan for marginalising yoruba....
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Nightwolf1: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
tamdun:

He's right,how many prominent igbos are supporting obi

What's your definition of prominent people?
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by 00FFT00(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
babasolution:

You are most likely a Yoruba and a huge disappointment to your family if the tribalism laced diatribe you wrote above is a yardstick. I stand to be corrected if it can be proven that Yoruba's have always agreed and voted for the same candidates one hundred percent of the time.

Hold on, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and General Olusegun Obasanjo are Igbo men?. You see, it is senseless threads like this, obvious spun by Tinubu media warriors, that continues to attract the consternation to your candidate people like you nicknamed hate.

If you desire to be treated fairly, it behooves on you to also extend the same to others. At the end of the day, whoever makes it to Aso Rock, our lives may just remain the same. But our responsibility is to make the best choice known to us at election time, and Tinubu is not that candidate.
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by tamdun: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nightwolf1:

What's your definition of prominent people?
Seriously?
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Landowner101(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Peter obi is your next president, the earlier you accept this reality the lesser your chances of commiting suicide.
Re: Will The Igbos Now Quit Blaming Yorubas/tinubu? by Nightwolf1: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
tamdun:

Seriously?

Yes cos I doubt u have got an idea.

(1) (Reply)

$1.96bn Eastern Rail Corridor No Longer Feasible — FG / Peter Obi Is Changing Nigeria’s Entire Campaign Structure & Strategy - Nefertiti / Mystery Of Voices Dr OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.