Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Mystery Of Voices Dr OLUKOYA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Of Voices Dr OLUKOYA (774 Views)

Nairaland And Suppression Of Voices / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Voices Dr OLUKOYA by God2man2again(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2023
#WednesdayMannaWaterService
January 11th, 2023

Topic: THE MYSTERY OF VOICES (2)
Text: Exodus 4:8, 1 Corinthians 14:10
Minister: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (GO MFM Worldwide)

Last week Manna Water service, we began to look at "The Mystery of Voices." Our prayers today will be concentrated on this. It is good to listen to this message very carefully. There are voices that are bombarding man day and night. Whether we like it or not, we hear many voices. We hear voices both day and night. And as humans, we are created to hear voices. The Bible makes us to understand that God speaks. There is the voice of God. There are other voices too. And so, human beings hear those voices.

The lamentable tragedy is this, which is where prayer is needed is that: many of us hear and listen to the wrong voices. Sometimes, we hear the right ones, but we do not obey them. The purposes of voices are to:
- direct our lives
- advise us
- counsel us
- lead us
-dominate our lives
- direct our lives and
- to make us do what they want us to do.

That is why the Bible says "there is no voice without signification". Every voice has an agenda. Voices are made to direct us, advise us, counsel us, redirect our lives, and so on.

There are voices that speak within, there are voices that speak without; there are voices that speak around. Those voices may be loud or quiet. You alone may hear those voices, those close to you may not hear. The voices may even be in the dream. They may be in the heart. They can be through the books you read.

They can be through a play. They can be through music. They can be through lectures. They can speak to your heart and ears, to advise; either positively or negatively. This is bottom line. This is why we should be getting ready to start praying now. The voice you listen to will determine your destiny. "Moses, Moses". It was the voice of God. He listened to it. It determined his destiny. "Samuel, Samuel." It was the voice of God. He listened to it. It determined his destiny.

"Tell me the secret of your power". That was the voice of Delilah unto Samson. Samson listened to that voice and he tragically destroyed himself.

So, the voice you listen to, will determine your direction in life. The voice you listen to will determine your destination in life. The bottom line is that: where you are now is as a result of the obedience of the voices you have been listening to. What is happening in your life now or in your state now is due to the listening ears you gave to some voices that have been speaking to you.

So the voices you hear can bring:
- prosperity,
- peace,
- destruction.

People can hear physical voices, they can also hear spiritual voices. But the one you now listen to, is a personal choice. No one will force you to obey a particular voice. That is, you can hear so many voices, but the choice of who you obey is yours. Your ears may be blocked or opened to some voices. That is why the Bible talks about some people whose ears have been blocked.

The bottom line of what I am telling you in this Manna Water service is that you must now program yourself and grow to the level where you can discern which voices you listen to.

People have listened to strange voices and have been involved in many tragedies. Some will listen to strange voices and even argue with you that it is God speaking to them, but whereas what they are hearing is a strange voice.

===> I am praying for somebody here: any strange voice assigned to confuse you, any strange voice assigned to steal from you, any strange voice from the grave, speaking against you, I command them to be silenced, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).

The Bible talks about the voices of angels. The Bible talks about the voices of idol worshippers. The Bible talks about the voices of mockers.

===> I am praying for somebody here: any mocking voice targeted against your life, shall be buried here tonight, in the name of Jesus!

The Bible talks about the voice of reproach. The Bible talks about demonic voice.

===> I am praying for somebody here: any voice that will redirect your destiny and your life into destruction, let that voice be silenced, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).

The Bible talks about the voice of pride. The Bible talks about the voice of the Lord, and it is that voice of the Lord that overrules all other voices. The Bible says "Who is he that speaks, and it comes to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?" So, it is the voice of God that has overruling power over other voices.

People talk to us on deliverance that they hear voices trying to confuse them, voices trying to redirect their lives. So, voices are very powerful entities, and every voice has its own meaning.

You must recognise that there are many types of voices in this world and the purpose of those voices is to influence us. And like I told you last week, listening to the right voice is a master key to success. Listening to the wrong voice will be the making of tragic mistakes.

The fact that somebody said "God said" or "God told me" does not mean he is hearing God. There are many who claim to be hearing God but they are actually hearing strange voices from the pit of hell. There is a Babel of voices confronting us everyday.

There is a pounding thunder of voices beating continuously on our ear drums and in our hearts. There are voices coming from beneath, from around, from around us. We are surrounded by voices. Judas heard Satan's voice, and he betrayed Jesus. Peter too heard Satan's voice. He did not believe the voice of Jesus. Peter was rebuked.

===> I pray that you will not hear the wrong voice, in the name of Jesus.

So the question is:
Which voice do you hear?
Which voice do you follow?
Which voice do you obey?

We cannot avoid hearing voices but we can avoid obeying the wrong ones. So ability to discern what is of God, what pretends to be God and what is not of God is a master key to success. It is a master key to detect false teachers and to spot fakes now that they are so many and talking around us. There are so many thousands and thousands of prophets on the mountains. There are so many of them around the beaches, speaking and saying "God said". This is not an age where you should allow yourself to be deceived.

In categories of voices, there is:
1. The voice of the Lord. In categories of voices, the voice of God comes first. The voice of the Lord is the most important voice you need to hear. He said "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." The voice of God speaks the mind of God. It is His voice that says "follow me, I will make you a Fisher of men", "take up your cross, and follow me", "occupy till I come", "take my yoke and learn of me", "will thou be made whole?", "prepare, I am coming", "come unto me".

The voice of the Lord is a shepherd's voice. It says "follow me". The voice of the Lord is a master's voice. It says "occupy till I come". The voice of the Lord is a teacher's voice. It says "learn of me". The voice of the Lord is a physician's voice. It has the ability to make one whole. The voice of the Lord is the voice of a friend. It says " open the door I will come in and sup with you". The voice of the Lord is The Saviour's voice. It says "come unto me".

It is the most important voice we need to hear. That is why I sang that song last week that says:
Jesus calls us; o’er the tumult
Of our life’s wild, restless sea,
Day by day His sweet voice soundeth,
Saying, “Christian, follow Me.”

===> I am praying for somebody here, anything that will block your ears from the voice of God, that will not allow your ears to hear the voice of God, no matter how much you love that thing, I command it to disappear in the name of Jesus!

So in the category of voices, the first Voice which you must learn is the voice of the Lord, and let me tell you one secret: the day you begin to hear the voice of God, that day is the day your progress as a Christian begins.

Anything you can do to hear the voice of God, do it. You run into error when you start a business without hearing His voice. You run into trouble when you get married without hearing His voice. You run into trouble when you follow strange voices and go to where you should not go to, without hearing His voice.

The most important information about anything is: is there any word from the Lord? Sometimes when the voice of the Lord speaks you might not find it palatable. It may be something strange to you. You may even think it is the devil, but it is the voice of God.

2. The voice of the flesh. This is the voice of your carnal nature, craving for satisfaction and pleasure. This is a very serious matter. (Romans 8:6). You must disobey this voice. Do not be like those who are controlled by the flesh. The flesh itself must be put under, so that you do not obey its commands. Practically 99% of "God said" is the flesh that is talking. The flesh is an enemy in our camp. It has a very loud voice and it is a voice we must not listen to. Jesus said "the flesh profiteth nothing: it is the spirit that quickeneth".

- The voice of the mind. This is the voice of your thought processes. It is the thought of your reasoning. If your mind is not transformed by the power of God, if your mind is not regenerated by the power of God, listening to your mind is a disaster. So listening to your un-regenerated mind is a disaster. This is a year that out of those 3 voices I have just covered, you should focus on number one. "Saviour let me hear your voice. I want to hear your voice". There are evil voices that are controlling men day and night.

4. There is the voice of the enemy. many people have heard the voice of the enemy and they have been destroyed.

===> I am praying for such people that every voice of the enemy, that has pushed you to where you are now, the Lord will deliver you now, in the name of Jesus.

The enemy has spoken many into destruction, danger, evil things. Our enemies are not our friends. They are there to steal, to kill and to destroy.

Can you raise up your right hand, and with the best aggression you can gather, shout this prayer at the top of your voice:
PRAY: Voices from the grave, my life is not for sale, die! in the name of Jesus. (Pray it 3 hot times).

There is:
5. The voice of the lust of the eyes.
6. The voice of what people think about you. That is what is harassing you everyday. Whether you do well, do bad, they will speak against you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Their opinions about your life have no effect on your destiny unless you allow it to disturb you. If you allow what they say to affect your mentality, then you are listening to the wrong voice.

Those who are trying to abuse you, saying the words of ridicule and insults to you are uttering voices. The purpose of that voice is to get you into trouble. So it is you who will manage yourself so that those voices will not put you into trouble.

7. The voice of laziness. You refuse to pray, work hard, read. You refuse to get to a level in your education. Instead of you to sit down and finish your course, you just wake up one morning and say "I am playing football" or "I am reading music" when you have not even finished the degree you have started.
8. The voice of fear.
9. The voice of anger.
10. The voice of defeat, which many ladies listen to.
11. The voice of circumstances.
12. The voice of the cares of this world.
13. The voice of desire for money. Many people erroneously think that with plenty of money, they will be happy. It is an evil voice.
14. The voice of the world, and the pleasures thereof.
15. The voice of the enemy.
16. The groaning voice and many voices troubling people.
17. The voice of satan
18. The voices of false prophets.
19. The voices of false friends.
20. Voices of your foundation. Meaning that "God said to me" could come from at least 30 different departments.
21. The voice of your gifts. The gifts you give like tithes, offerings and the rest all have voices. God said "Cornelius, the offerings you are giving have spoken in heaven".

So God does not only hear our prayers, He also hears the gifts we give. There is a voice in your tithe, offerings, the seeds you sow that is as powerful as the voice of our prayers.

Abraham's gift spoke for him. Abel's gift spoke for him. God promises to invest in anyone who sows to Him because their gifts speak for them. (Proverbs 19:17).
22. The voice of our works. Everything we do is talking. Every work you do, whether good or bad speaks. It has a voice. Cursed money such as bribes has a voice too. We must be very careful which voice we hear.

Make up your mind here tonight that you will pray aggressively to key yourself into the voice of God, and also dismantle other evil voices from your destiny.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I am the ark of God. Therefore, every dragon before me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. My long awaited breakthroughs, hear the Word of the Lord, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God arise, give me a miracle that will bring out all my hidden miracles, in the name of Jesus.
4. Voice of the Lord, arise, shake the enemy out of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers assigned to kill my good news, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers speaking to evil altars because of me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Strong room of darkness, tying me down, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Bondage saying I will not go far, break, in the name of Jesus.

MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/mfmsermons
www.mfmhqsermons.
Share the Word of God to all!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Students Of The Federal College Of Education Katsina, Already In The Mood For PO / A Question An Indian Asked Me Today / The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.