Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

As General Election Draws Near...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As General Election Draws Near...... (383 Views)

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Nkem Okeke's Defection : Stakeholders Trade Tackles As Election Draws Closer / Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As General Election Draws Near...... by Belteshazzar1: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
As general election draws near, news about kidnapping, killing and banditry becomes a day-to-day story.
We all know that our politicians for selfish reasons make up these unrest in the country.
So i write to youths; this nation belongs to us. It is in our own will and power to ensure that justice and equity is praticed and maintained.
Don't sell yourself to be used as an instrument to make life miserable for others.
We are all one humanity; let the love for your fellow human be above all other things.
If we collectively embrace equity and justice, unity and peace won't be far from us.
Let it be that those wicked politicians did not find us as puppets, willing to do anything out of despiration.
This journey towards a great nation is not what a tribe nor region can accomplish alone. We all need to work and walk together as one people, with one mind, love and goal..

Vote wisely...
God Bless Nigeria...!
Mynd44
Re: As General Election Draws Near...... by BATified2023: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
As general election draws near, news about kidnapping, killing and banditry becomes a day-to-day story.
We all know that our politicians for selfish reasons make up these unrest in the country.
So i write to youths; this nation belongs to us. It is in our own will and power to ensure that justice and equity is praticed and maintained.
Don't sell yourself to be used as an instrument to make life miserable for others.
We are all one humanity; let the love for your fellow human be above all other things.
If we collectively embrace equity and justice, unity and peace won't be far from us.
Let it be that those wicked politicians did not find us as puppets, willing to do anything out of despiration.
This journey towards a great nation is not what a tribe nor region can accomplish alone. We all need to work and walk together as one people, with one mind, love and goal..

Vote wisely...
God Bless Nigeria...!
Mynd44
that is why we want to vote tinubu so he can perform wonders like he did in lagos

Vote wisely bro
Re: As General Election Draws Near...... by Belteshazzar1: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
that is why we want to vote tinubu so he can perform wonders like he did in lagos

Vote wisely bro
That's a choice and i'm okay with that.....
Nevertheless, let us not become offensive against those with other opinion..
Re: As General Election Draws Near...... by BATified2023: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

That's a choice and i'm okay with that.....
Nevertheless, let us not become offensive against those with other opinion..
God bless u

My motto is live n let live but imagine people insulting our generation cos we want to vote tinubu

Imagine seeing things like “the number of votes tinubu have is the number of bast…d I Nigeria “

That doesn’t make sense bro
Re: As General Election Draws Near...... by Belteshazzar1: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

My motto is live n let live but imagine people insulting our generation cos we want to vote tinubu

Imagine seeing things like “the number of votes tinubu have is the number of bast…d I Nigeria “

That doesn’t make sense bro

Not every have that mentality of "let's live together no matter our differences".....

You see people express hatred towards an opponet supporting a different team....
Even in religion we see the same lack of tolerance...
We are all one in humanity...
Let love lead......

(1) (Reply)

The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed / Why Does Tinubu Mention Peter Obi's Name At Every APC Rally? / Fact Check: Tinubu Not First To Raise Bond For Infrastructure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.