Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) (34561 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin Bigger boys things

Dem no dey give shishi grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Superwave16320: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
You sabi
Obaofaba:
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party but he who has done and achieved what he's achieved but personally and his contribution to nation and people building deserve the best.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the one that wants to serve Nigerians at all cost but Nigerians needs him at all cost to save our nation from the grip of the enemies of the nation.

He's the only one who is equal to the task.

Others are puppets, pullovers or unimaginably corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by agadez007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
It should be IPOB Governor donates bus to Tinubu
According to urchins we(igbos) are all IPOB

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lol tinubu the 419 hard drug dealer, I'm sure he buy it's him self but try to play afast one on nigerians by giving it to imo governor to give his home grow Taliban party a national look

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by nedekid: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Those ladipo boys have made bastard money this campaign period.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Slurity(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
limeta:
State money
Corruption in the highest order
take it easy on yourself, I know you are in pain, the vehicle will not disappear after election, it is still state property. Ndo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless imo and Ebonyi state
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban
God bless all tinubu supporters. ..

As you can see,

This means that tinubu is nationalistic and popular
Hope is in APC and he's hoping to get re-elected, that's why he's spending Imo state money to support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Simonsmg: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
We the Obidients are unshakable, you can’t intimidate us for we are sure Nigeria will be great again! Victory belongs to OBI ����
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by vizboy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please i want to ask. What happens to all this vehicles after election
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
OLAADEX:
Governor Hope Uzodimma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign Organisation.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02M9p8nSJmErwAjKpZjCVZzhE4BmnDGqTkzrDsQA1g8Yrvs6fEuu9e4RH9GGTRuRxl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Peter Obi has our votes
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
All na investment

Any money wey come now, na for enjoyment���
I go reason my future next year��
My future no dey run ��
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by akseph1: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban

As you can see,

Is this his personal money or the state money?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by duality(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
garfield1:

Even if all of you guys vote against him,he will find a way to win

What way.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by BATified2023: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

Of what use is the dead amongst the living?

Tinubu is dead, he knows it
u will die before him

Just write it somewhere

Where is dukeprince today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

It takes a dog to know a dog. You that is alive, what’s your purpose in life? Why didn’t you buy presidential ticket and contest? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Uzodima should find lasting solution of insecurity going on on I'm state.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by BATified2023: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
that's one for each LGA....
na to buy fuel put for the car be problem as fuel cost like this.....
27 million naira fuel will b ok till after election

U think we re joking

De play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by daberechi8(f): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Man of worth!

Class of men who are feasible and smart enough to sight were power is routing towards.

Men who have caged their emotions and faced reality squarely!

The world and Earth knows, that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And how patriots like my humble and highly respected self stood for Asiwaju, Will forever be engraved on the best plaques of history!

My struggle with other patriots on getting the best hands steer Nigeria, will never be forgotten and a day will be secluded in the calendar to celebrate our doggedness.

I see my statue been erected in the middle of River Niger like the Statue of Liberty, after I have ascended to join Almighty God.
Will you shut up

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
OLAADEX:
Governor Hope Uzodimma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign Organisation.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02M9p8nSJmErwAjKpZjCVZzhE4BmnDGqTkzrDsQA1g8Yrvs6fEuu9e4RH9GGTRuRxl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Where did a state governor get money to buy 27 buses for Tinubus campaign?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
27 million naira fuel will b ok till after election

U think we re joking

De play

Where's the money coming from and where did the money for the buses come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by garfield1: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
duality:

What way.

Massive rigging
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Amaggedon: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban

As you can see,

So they're not IPOB again and They're not OSU?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by daberechi8(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party but he who has done and achieved what he's achieved both personally and his contribution to both nation and people building deserve the best.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the one that wants to serve Nigerians at all cost but Nigerians needs him at all cost to save our nation from the grip of the enemies of the nation.

He's the only one who is equal to the task.

Others are puppets, pushovers or unimaginably corrupt.
Keep wasting your time. Nobody will vote Tinubu. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
limeta:
State money
Corruption in the highest order
cry more to avoid suicide .

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
agadez007:
It should be IPOB Governor donates bus to Tinubu
According to urchins we(igbos) are all IPOB

It seems you don’t know the meaning of IPOB. What you’re saying is that you’re not one of the indigenous people of Biafra isn’t it?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Jollyjune(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lolz grin someone is trying hard to buy favor, as he already knows he can't win reelection on fair grounds. He will be given Ohakim's treatment.

Hold on a minute.. ! Hope he has paid Innoson motors their money

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Bentonite1: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Zombiediots will cry hell as usual

Retad. And Uzodinma's home is on fire, he can't even visit his local government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by femtex007(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

Mind what you say to others
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Edipet(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Slurity:
take it easy on yourself, I know you are in pain, the vehicle will not disappear after election, it is still state property. Ndo
State property or party property? Bought with state money but owned by party.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by femtex007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
garfield1:

Uzodinma is a crook who swindle imolites and he will do it again
Did you have proof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.