Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) (34603 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Mandate2023: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Culioh:
I can't help but laugh

My brother......he better make u keep laughing as u don't have anything reasonable to say grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
OLAADEX:
Governor Hope Uzodimma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign Organisation.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02M9p8nSJmErwAjKpZjCVZzhE4BmnDGqTkzrDsQA1g8Yrvs6fEuu9e4RH9GGTRuRxl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Unpatriotic leaders. Why not Innoson Nigerian made busses? Much needed foreign exchange just flowed out to purchase those Toyota Hiace busses.

Honestly, anyone convicted of corruption should face the firing squad immediately.

Due to the corruption in the country, millions of innocent people are dying like poultry fowls.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by leketon: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
redsun:
Whose money is that? He is using taxpayer's money to play gangster politics. That's why Obi is hammering on accontability.

Sue him...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Crooks working together but bound to fail. Somebody his state is suffering a lot but can spend billions of Naira to support a known thief but bound to fail.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
THE JAGABAN OF FEDERATION, OLORI OKO REMI, BABA SEYI OJU EKO.
THIS EXCELLENCE SIR
NIGERIA PRESIDENT 2023

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
I will not compain because the bus will park at government house. Till after election if the bus is seen anywhere on the road ESN and unknown gunmen will do the needful
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Mccullum: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu cruising towards victory in 2023

Renewed Hope is a goal, Vote wisely, please.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Menclothing: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wike did same for obi it's called logistics
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Faposky95: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine if it all went down south......
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Slurity:
take it easy on yourself, I know you are in pain, the vehicle will not disappear after election, it is still state property. Ndo

Where did the money to buy the buses come from come from?

In what way will the buses be putt to use after the election?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Cyberterror: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president. So much love and favour for Jagaban from north, south, east and west.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Roboto11: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
If he had done this for Obi, melody for change.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
garfield1:

No na.osun is different.adeleke is very popular while oyetola is foolish and weak.but ihedioha is not very popular.after he attacked obi,people now hate him and hope is smart and a brutal governor
I doubt ihedioha is hated more than uzodinma
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by garfield1: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mrpojj:

I doubt ihedioha is hated more than uzodinma

True but people dont like mbaise people
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Mercisharelove(f): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Pray to live as old as him and don't forget to pray to achieve a fraction of what he achieved.

Die na

Fool wishing Tinubu to Nigerians

Your whole family die right now.

I will never be a drug baron
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
You're a failure, you're a failure!
You think you can make it, you can never make it!!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Man of worth!

Class of men who are feasible and smart enough to sight were power is routing towards.

Men who have caged their emotions and faced reality squarely!

The world and Earth knows, that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And how patriots like my humble and highly respected self stood for Asiwaju, Will forever be engraved on the best plaques of history!

My struggle with other patriots on getting the best hands steer Nigeria, will never be forgotten and a day will be secluded in the calendar to celebrate our doggedness.

I see my statue been erected in the middle of River Niger like the Statue of Liberty, after I have ascended to join Almighty God.

Your stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

Your stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.

Thanks!

Appreciated!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless imo and Ebonyi state
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban
God bless all tinubu supporters. ..

As you can see,

This means that tinubu is nationalistic and popular

where did the governor get the money he used in purchasing 27 buses for tinubus campaign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
OLAADEX:

Continue laughing!!!
grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Man of worth!

Class of men who are feasible and smart enough to sight were power is routing towards.

Men who have caged their emotions and faced reality squarely!

The world and Earth knows, that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And how patriots like my humble and highly respected self stood for Asiwaju, Will forever be engraved on the best plaques of history!

My struggle with other patriots on getting the best hands steer Nigeria, will never be forgotten and a day will be secluded in the calendar to celebrate our doggedness.

I see my statue been erected in the middle of River Niger like the Statue of Liberty, after I have ascended to join Almighty God.

where did the governor get the money he used in purchasing 27 buses for tinubus campaign?

how does supporting tinubu make you a patriot?

what does tinubu have to offer nigerians and nigeria?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by olumideabefe(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Culioh:
I can't help but laugh

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/hwVD7VfVgjAzbvSt5

but you charge differently inbox [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless imo and Ebonyi state
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban
God bless all tinubu supporters. ..

As you can see,

This means that tinubu is nationalistic and popular
just look at how a governor is using state owned fund to promote another man dream. what a wicked country called nigeria. what happen to the state apc chairman demanding for fund fron his party apc to buy those buses to promote tinubu
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by UNDFTD: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amah70:

His is idiocy juxtaposed on wickedness.

If you visit Imo state's 2nd largest urban city, Orlu, you will see wickedness in Hope Uzodinma's abandonment of fire service station, markets, sports stadiums, roads, etc, to rot.
You will ask: what offence did people in the city commit against Hope Uzodinma?

I hope the citizens get a grip and STOP lending support to politicians who do NOT have their best interests at heart!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
garfield1:

True but people dont like mbaise people
I think they hate APC more
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
The politicians are doing their calculations to be on the winning sides as urchins are busy wasting their lives on nothing
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by nnamdi640: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is an Igbo man doing this for a Yoruba man without any hatred, how many Yoruba men can do that for an Igbo man without playing tribal politics. Just because Obi has become a strong opponent, they decided to tag him Ipob. Now will know the tribe with so much hatred for other tribes.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by ukenke: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wasting Imo State money
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Total waste of imo state money these can't influence or make majority of imolites vote tinibu.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Ikea81: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Can this HOPEless man even win his second term? He is campaigning for someone else. Mtchew
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
There is nothing left in Imo State treasury
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Culioh:
I can't help but laugh

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/hwVD7VfVgjAzbvSt5

You better support Jagaban if you really need patronage for your business, because stingy Obidients no dey give shi shi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.