Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves (22019 Views)

2023: God Will Determine Next President, Not G5 Governors - Okowa / PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by yinkeys(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
A waste of time & money
Power is returning to the south
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by ipobarecriminals: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
cool waste of time.i kuku trust WIKE

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by kennyz247(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
kestolove95:
It's very simple, Ayu should resign period.
and ayu will not resign at this point
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by olatuns2017: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
ijustdey:
Targets Ortom, Ikpeazu
Party elders to meet soon over crisis - Babatope, BoT member

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/g5-govs-okowa-leads-fresh-reconciliation-moves/

Gaffe

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
brain54:

You remind me of that time wey we small…

When two people wan fight. Na your type go carry sand for hand Dey ginger say “ Oya if you know you ready to fight, nack the sand for my hand “

Hahaha…people like una Dey cause damage.

Major damage!
u b badt guy na we dey zuga fight
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Moh247: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Atiku and PDP don beg tire
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by asanausana91: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
Atiku and PDP don beg tire
same way Buhari beg, but today is a different story.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Hope2023: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
DonNeon:
Okay, with less than 3 months to the general election, I think the mind of majority of the voters has been made, baring those who are waiting for monetary inducement, having said that, This G-5 clique, headed by Wike have succeeded in causing the needed damage in atiku's Presidential bid...

So any endorsement, atiku will get from them will be due to mere formalities or for monetary benefits...........

This simply means Atiku can't win the general election, leaving us with Tinubu who's physically not strong for the position and he's also contesting under a cursed political party, that has brought undue hardship to Nigerians; and Peter Obi, who isn't a saint or Messiah, but has a good track record of good governance and the people's interest at mind............

Nigerians aren't dummies, we have made our choice, a choice free from tribalism, and that choice is the obidatti movement.......
Come February 2023, Peter Obi will be elected as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.......

This your write-up is full of bias and very far from the truth...when will u guys understand that Obi did not come for the party..Obi and Kwankwaso will battle for distant 3rd. Eventually, after the election, u guys will console urself with statements like "we really tried" " if Obi can get these votes without structure, then he really tried". Atiku and Tinubu are the 2 candidates contesting for this election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
My Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is one of the biggest mistake in Delta State....

He is good at betraying public trust and also a pretentious serpent.

From collecting of loans to impoverishing the lives of Deltans.

Lavished the money meant for development of state to fund his principal, Atiku, his loyal dog, Sheriff and his rude daughter, Marilyn.

I pray he suffers defeat both in the Gubernatorial and Presidential elections.
All the description above is peculiar to Peter Obi, especially pretence
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Vicson2021: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okowa, how can they trust you again? you claim to be very smart... evil man
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by ubasinachi96: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obidatti 2023!!
Meanwhile,

Master the secrets of tading the synthetic indices and Forex Market as a complete beginner and start earning at least $50 Daily.

bit dot ly/3FZrGAw

/3FZrGAw/
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Jack500: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

I prefer an enemy that shouts and tells me his mind and what he would do ...to one that doesn't even complain but plan behind and smile at my face

Wike is the best type of enemy

U see rochas , ameachi, onu, aregbe recently Bello and buni are planning something that we would only see after elections

And you believe whatever they are planning (that's if it is even true they are planning anything, which I strongly doubt) is enough to overturn the will of the majority?

Tinubu is your next president, you better get use to this reality or keep wailing.
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by rolams(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

I prefer an enemy that shouts and tells me his mind and what he would do ...to one that doesn't even complain but plan behind and smile at my face

Wike is the best type of enemy

U see rochas , ameachi, onu, aregbe recently Bello and buni are planning something that we would only see after elections

Their silence is better compared to Wike's noise. Their silence may be dangerous also but not as bad as what Wike is doing. He has said so many things against his party, the candidate, Ayu and other notable chieftains of the party that worth rejection of the PDP and their presidential candidate if Nigerians are deep thinkers.
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by DonNeon: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hope2023:

This your write-up is full of bias and very far from the truth...when will u guys understand that Obi did not come for the party..Obi and Kwankwaso will battle for distant 3rd. Eventually, after the election, u guys will console urself with statements like "we really tried" " if Obi can get these votes without structure, then he really tried". Atiku and Tinubu are the 2 candidates contesting for this election.

Coming from someone who's supporting Atiku, I'm not surprised you're writing off Obi. Anyway February is by the corner, that northern Bloc votes atiku is leaning on will be his undoing. Nigerians are wiser now....

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Judolisco(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
rolams:
He don late!

This is the reason I like the agrived members of the APC, no bad mouth or de-marketing of their candidate. But Wike with his parrot mouth kept acting stupidly as if he is saint.

Nonsense! Make election day come on time make we forget this nonsense at once Jare.
there r no aggrieved members of d APC because their primaries was majorly a Southern affair... Ameachi, tinubu, osinbajo and others... Before the pdp primary election fayose was shouting that Atiku should not run for presidency that it should be zoned to the South... Southern governors including okowa met and that was their conclusion... As soon as Atiku refused I Don know say wahala go xup.... Okowa is a slave to the North

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Duru009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
After so many damages have been done by WIKE.....
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by rolams(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Judolisco:
there r no aggrieved members of d APC because their primaries was majorly a Southern affair... Ameachi, tinubu, osinbajo and others... Before the pdp primary election fayose was shouting that Atiku should not run for presidency that it should be zoned to the South... Southern governors including okowa met and that was their conclusion... As soon as Atiku refused I Don know say wahala go xup.... Okowa is a slave to the North

It means you don't follow politics. The PDP met and decided to throw the ticket open. Wike was one of them, that's the reason he led the fight to remove Secondus. Go and check.

If I may ask you the last PDP president was from where? South

Is it perfectly ok for South to present another candidate in the PDP right now? No

Then, why are they fighting Atiku?

Wike and the likes are claiming that it is not right for a northerner to regain power from a Northerner has ruled for 8 years. If I may ask, is Buhari a PDP president? No. Then, why must Wike and the likes be shouting as if APC and PDP are the same Party.

Wike is a confused man. He never considered this when he hijacked power from Rivers PDP to become the governor after Amaechi who hails from the same zone with him. He was told this at the time but his reply was "we must win the election first before zoning let the candidate who can win be the party flag bearer"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Atlantis585: 1:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Shark teeth!
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Validated: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2022
kestolove95:
Agbadorians are still living in the past. Are you a dinosaur?
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Judolisco(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2022
rolams:

It means you don't follow politics. The PDP met and decided to throw the ticket open. Wike was one of them, that's the reason he led the fight to remove Secondus. Go and check.

If I may ask you the last PDP president was from where? South

Is it perfectly ok for South to present another candidate in the PDP right now? No

Then, why are they fighting Atiku?

Wike and the likes are claiming that it is not right for a northerner to regain power from a Northerner has ruled for 8 years. If I may ask, is Buhari a PDP president? No. Then, why must Wike and the likes be shouting as if APC and PDP are the same Party.

Wike is a confused man. He never considered this when he hijacked power from Rivers PDP to become the governor after Amaechi who hails from the same zone with him. He was told this at the time but his reply was "we must win the election first before zoning let the candidate who can win be the party flag bearer"
it was later when Atiku was hellbent on running they decided to make it an open affair.... Buhari is not a pdp president but some of d people who made him president are in the pdp including Atiku... Oga mi no dey cap na... D last pdp presidential candidate was from the North... He ran for election and he lost how is dat d fault of wike? So because he lost, he must continue to get d ticket until he wins? No be so Na... Atiku is going to lose dis election again... A very selfish person
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by joshuaidibia(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
My Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is one of the biggest mistake in Delta State....

He is good at betraying public trust and also a pretentious serpent.

From collecting of loans to impoverishing the lives of Deltans.

Lavished the money meant for development of state to fund his principal, Atiku, his loyal dog, Sheriff and his rude daughter, Marilyn.

I pray he suffers defeat both in the Gubernatorial and Presidential elections.

I never knew Marilyn is rude. Are you serious or just joking?
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by DrAkpamudehe: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
kestolove95:

He should resign 2months to a federal election? You are mad, .. period
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol.

These ppl should understand something. The G5 Governors have already done the damage to Atiku. Even if they endorse him today, it's just a mere formality, cos Obi will still win all their States
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by rolams(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Judolisco:
it was later when Atiku was hellbent on running they decided to make it an open affair.... Buhari is not a pdp president but some of d people who made him president are in the pdp including Atiku... Oga mi no dey cap na... D last pdp presidential candidate was from the North... He ran for election and he lost how is dat d fault of wike? So because he lost, he must continue to get d ticket until he wins? No be so Na... Atiku is going to lose dis election again... A very selfish person

If you say the last PDP president was from the North and he lost. Was he the president then?

The last PDP president was from the south and that is Jonathan. If you claim the last PDP president was from the North that shows your high level of bias mind. This critically negates the assertion that Fulani man can not take over from another Fulani because somebody who has not won the election can't be refered to as the president.

My brother, I am not in support of any party and I am from the South but Wike has no point on this.

The south has governed for 14 years under the while the North has only governed for just two years.
Re: G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves by Indispensable85(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mtcheeew....
Okowa can't settle this issue. He's part of the issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: We’ve Fulfilled Our Own Part Of Tinubu’s Conditions – Wike / How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.