Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

3,000 Broiler Chickens Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production (1483 Views)

4,000 Broiler Birds Needed In Lagos Ogun State And Ibadan. Body Weight:2kg Upwa / Invest In Broiler Chickens Production / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hi.

Be a partner, I succeeded with my current phase of broiler chickens production so I'm expanding to be able to produce as much as 1,000 and then 2,000 every month. I need reliable partners willing to invest as little as 50,000 Naira

I'm securing the rentage of a 3,000 poultry birds facility close to Iwo-Road. It will open for visits to shareholders, partners and investors. I will be starting with the rearing of 300 birds and scale-up till i can produce at least 2,000 poultry birds.

Would you be willing to invest in my enterprise? I just finished my current phase and will be selling all off on Monday, so I need to expand more so I can produce more. You can invest as little as 50,000 Naira

You can visit the poultry and also make intermittent visits

Let me know if you're willing to invest in this enterprise

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
My current production. All getting sold on Monday

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let's do business. Reach me today
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by Pickmycall: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rearing birds is not for the broke.Those birds can eat for Africa.The amount of food they consume will determine their growth and weight.

2 Likes

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why not work with what you have and grow at your own pace?

Numbers is not always determine your profit in broilers production but your ability to sell the few at good and reasonable price. The only investors I think you need with 300 birds is someone who can provide processing facilities for you to be able to sell to final consumers as frozen food.

3 Likes

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by kmaster007: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Someone scam my bro in dis agriculture of a thing

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
kmaster007:
Someone scam my bro in dis agriculture of a thing

And why did you feel the need to post this on my thread to tarnish my business?

Did you not see where i granted unrestricted access to willing partners?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
yemmit90:
Why not work with what you have and grow at your own pace?

Numbers is not always determine your profit in broilers production but your ability to sell the few at good and reasonable price. The only investors I think you need with 300 birds is someone who can provide processing facilities for you to be able to sell to final consumers as frozen food.

I am growing rapidly across the entire supply chain my dear brother Yemi

I am working with my financial strength and might. I.e, my daily income can conveniently feed the quantity of birds i raise at any time for one week stretch. But there's nothing wrong about being ambitious and having expansion plans

Btw, I keep misplacing the phone number of this man that gets farm workers you've shared twice with me. I've been embarrassed about calling you again to ask for it yet again. I secured some cotonou workers through another guy from this forum December last year because he helped me in securing lands at Apete.

Would you believe all three workers I got from him absconded without providing service?

I am going to run maize cultivation like mad come April next year, please I want to get four boys from him. I need his contact again please? Can I reach you privately ?
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by kmaster007: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who dey tarnish Ur business... Wat will be will be
FreshFarmAgro:

And why did you feel the need to post this on my thread to tarnish my business?

Did you not see where i granted unrestricted access to willing partners?
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

I am growing rapidly across the entire supply chain my dear brother Yemi

I am working with my financial strength and might. I.e, my daily income can conveniently feed the quantity of birds i raise at any time for one week stretch. But there's nothing wrong about being ambitious and having expansion plans

Btw, I keep misplacing the phone number of this man that gets farm workers you've shared twice with me. I've been embarrassed about calling you again to ask for it yet again. I secured some cotonou workers through another guy from this forum December last year because he helped me in securing lands at Apete.

Would you believe all three workers I got from him absconded without providing service?

I am going to run maize cultivation like mad come April next year, please I want to get four boys from him. I need his contact again please? Can I reach you privately ?

That is quite impressive then. Good you are growing rapidly in your business, may God continue to bless you sir.

As for the yearly workers, I don't use them anymore( even before I lost my business empire), they are too wise these days, they can do anything to abscond with their master's resources. They cost me alot of damages which resulted into serious loses and debts, the ones I got for someone at Moniya side previous year, non of them remain at the place now, they almost beat the farm manager if not for the intervention of Amotekun perosnnels. So i will advise you to thread carefully when you want to get them again.

You can private chat for the man's number.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
yemmit90:

That is quite impressive then. Good you are growing rapidly in your business, may God continue to bless you sir.

As for the yearly workers, I don't use them anymore( even before I lost my business empire), they are too wise these days, they can do anything to abscond with their master's resources. They cost me alot of damages which resulted into serious loses and debts, the ones I got for someone at Moniya side previous year, non of them remain at the place now, they almost beat the farm manager if not for the intervention of Amotekun perosnnels. So i will advise you to thread carefully when you want to get them again.

Wow. Such a sad ordeal. Thanks for sharing. I'll be mindful of these

You seemed like everything was going on well with/for you. What collapsed your business bro? Mind sharing?
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Wow. Such a sad ordeal. Thanks for sharing. I'll be mindful of these

You seemed like everything was going on well with/for you. What collapsed your business bro? Mind sharing?

Lolz, the only person outside my family that I partially told about this is one good brother from Nairaland (who now live in USA). But will tell you here, maybe you can pick one or two things especially in the area of working within your capacity.

Like I said before, it all started with yearly workers who stole so much feed and birds before I discovered. Glut as a result of covid- 19 lockdown. Diseases outbreak which killed alot of birds especially Turkies( about 1000 pieces of 2 months old, both local and foreign) and 1400 point of sell broilers. After this, I got mature birds from other farms for processing, and the rented cold room got spoiled without us known on time, lot of investment capital got lost in this. After that, I was robbed at gun point by those who disguised as bitcoin trainees, and my wallet was empty and sold in my present( both my money and that of those invested with me gone). These people threatened hell, and I has no other choice but to pay them off with capital invested in other side hustle. All these happened within the space of 10 months ( 2020- early 2021).

Do not pity me because I am very fine now, though I do alot of farm consultation now and advise broilers farmers on the way to avoid loses. Broilers, processing or farm business generally is most risky business you can think of, and one must be very careful when investing to avoid story that touch. My empire would've still Be very much intact because I've learnt for long not to put all my eggs in one basket, but that attack on my bitcoin was what further broke it down.

Big farms like Zartech, farm support, Amo and Tuns are not left out in which I know of. There was a time the loses were just too much for Tuns to bear, they have to forcefully deducts money from their workers salaries. The same scenario happened at Amo farm. Even the small processing plants like Opadex, Green pasture and some others at Oluyole industrial estate has got their fingers burnt so many times and lose alot of millions.

All said, broilers processing business is still the best if you don't encounter any big problem that will destroy the channel.
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2022
yemmit90:

Lolz, the only person outside my family that I partially told about this is one good brother from Nairaland (who now live in USA). But will tell you here, maybe you can pick one or two things especially in the area of working within your capacity.

Like I said before, it all started with yearly workers who stole so much feed and birds before I discovered. Glut as a result of covid- 19 lockdown. Diseases outbreak which killed alot of birds especially Turkies( about 1000 pieces of 2 months old, both local and foreign) and 1400 point of sell broilers. After this, I got mature birds from other farms for processing, and the rented cold room got spoiled without us known on time, lot of investment capital got lost in this. After that, I was robbed at gun point by those who disguised as bitcoin trainees, and my wallet was empty and sold in my present( both my money and that of those invested with me gone). These people threatened hell, and I has no other choice but to pay them off with capital invested in other side hustle. All these happened within the space of 10 months ( 2020- early 2021).

Do not pity me because I am very fine now, though I do alot of farm consultation now and advise broilers farmers on the way to avoid loses. Broilers, processing or farm business generally is most risky business you can think of, and one must be very careful when investing to avoid story that touch. My empire would've still Be very much intact because I've learnt for long not to put all my eggs in one basket, but that attack on my bitcoin was what further broke it down.

Big farms like Zartech, farm support, Amo and Tuns are not left out in which I know of. There was a time the loses were just too much for Tuns to bear, they have to forcefully deducts money from their workers salaries. The same scenario happened at Amo farm. Even the small processing plants like Opadex, Green pasture and some others at Oluyole industrial estate has got their fingers burnt so many times and lose alot of millions.

All said, broilers processing business is still the best if you don't encounter any big problem that will destroy the channel.

About loses, i have heard of people losing their entire stock

God help us. This means one viable alternative to consider is having layer chickens on the side
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

About loses, i have heard of people losing their entire stock

God help us. This means one viable alternative to consider is having layer chickens on the side

Yes, have layers as well.
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
yemmit90:

Yes, have layers as well.

I hope you can agree with me that i wasn't wrong about creating this post now. Sometimes, we don't know what we truly need.

Btw, I think from what you posted about your ordeals, you need to work more on your organizational structure. Let me explain, For almost eight years I was the key supplier for a food product for one of the foremost food retail shops in urban Lagos, and during delivery I always get access to behind the scenes, the kitchen, the store, the staffs etc and I saw rigorous organizational structure that they knew what even two dices of maggi could produce ( soup or food quantity ) and the finances such will produce.

The owners never ever visited to my knowledge during the eight years of my doing business with them, and there was never a case of organizational issues ( to a massive scale ), though they had minors but easily detected it because of their exhaustive routines. I think you need such structure. I've adopted this in my case. Even f i drop a bag of rice with my workers, they and I know the number of days/weeks/months it will last. Same applies to feed use and distribution. And i try as much as possible as sticking to the routine. However profitable any business may ever be, the moment I do not know the ins and outs on a regular basis, i do not put my hand.

I always like to have a clear managerial structure of everything I do on a day to day basis. So, if for example, feed that should last a week finishes in three days, I know there's theft. Also, i do not excessively stockpile resources. Example, I need up to 120 bags of NPK by March next year. I will be buying on a 5-30 bags basis, so we use and apply. before the next batch comes in to avoid theft caused by accumulation of resources.

If you have feed suppliers close by, avoid stockpiling excessively. In the end, business without supervision is not business
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

I hope you can agree with me that i wasn't wrong about creating this post now. Sometimes, we don't know what we truly need.

Btw, I think from what you posted about your ordeals, you need to work more on your organizational structure. Let me explain, For almost eight years I was the key supplier for a food product for one of the foremost food retail shops in urban Lagos, and during delivery I always get access to behind the scenes, the kitchen, the store, the staffs etc and I saw rigorous organizational structure that they knew what even two dices of maggi could produce ( soup or food quantity ) and the finances such will produce.

The owners never ever visited to my knowledge during the eight years of my doing business with them, and there was never a case of organizational issues ( to a massive scale ), though they had minors but easily detected it because of their exhaustive routines. I think you need such structure. I've adopted this in my case. Even f i drop a bag of rice with my workers, they and I know the number of days/weeks/months it will last. Same applies to feed use and distribution. And i try as much as possible as sticking to the routine. However profitable any business may ever be, the moment I do not know the ins and outs on a regular basis, i do not put my hand.

I always like to have a clear managerial structure of everything I do on a day to day basis. So, if for example, feed that should last a week finishes in three days, I know there's theft. Also, i do not excessively stockpile resources. Example, I need up to 120 bags of NPK by March next year. I will be buying on a 5-30 bags basis, so we use and apply. before the next batch comes in to avoid theft caused by accumulation of resources.

If you have feed suppliers close by, avoid stockpiling excessively. In the end, business without supervision is not business

No sir, you are not wrong by creating this post. Like I said earlier, broilers business is one of the best out there especially if you have market and resources. Your asking of what led to the collapse of my broilers business structure prompted me to narrate my experience.

And if you read it again, you will see that everything that happened was above my power or control even after putting every effort in place. It doesn't mean you or any other person will experience the same, it is just as it be on my side.

1. You will never know if they are stealing your feed or not except you stay in the farm 24/7. They cant steal my birds as we take stock at the end of every production circle but you see feed, there is no way you will know. You may ask them to give the birds 5 bags, and they will give them 3 bags, and if you are not always there, you will never know. As for the result, there is nothing you can do about that because they will insist they carry out your instruction by giving them everything. Though I later realised maybe CCTV could've lessen the effect to a certain extent.

2. Outbreak is when there is flu like diseases( severe gumboro or Newcastle). You may ďo all the vaccination in this world and still experience it. Besides, most of the vaccine being sold in the markets has lost its potent due to breakdown of coolness chain, and the sellers will never disclose this to you.

3. The coldroom that got spoiled was completely non of my making.

4. The attack on bitcoin wallet and after match of it was also not of my making.

Sometimes, there are circumstances that are beyond our control, let just hope we are always fortunate in whatever we are doing.

Wish you all the best in your endeavour.
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
yemmit90:

No sir, you are not wrong by creating this post. Like I said earlier, broilers business is one of the best out there especially if you have market and resources. Your asking of what led to the collapse of my broilers business structure prompted me to narrate my experience.

And if you read it again, you will see that everything that happened was above my power or control even after putting every effort in place. It doesn't mean you or any other person will experience the same, it is just as it be on my side.

1. You will never know if they are stealing your feed or not except you stay in the farm 24/7. They cant steal my birds as we take stock at the end of every production circle but you see feed, there is no way you will know. You may ask them to give the birds 5 bags, and they will give them 3 bags, and if you are not always there, you will never know. As for the result, there is nothing you can do about that because they will insist they carry out your instruction by giving them everything. Though I later realised maybe CCTV could've lessen the effect to a certain extent.

2. Outbreak is when there is flu like diseases( severe gumboro or Newcastle). You may ďo all the vaccination in this world and still experience it. Besides, most of the vaccine being sold in the markets has lost its potent due to breakdown of coolness chain, and the sellers will never disclose this to you.

3. The coldroom that got spoiled was completely non of my making.

4. The attack on bitcoin wallet and after match of it was also not of my making.

Sometimes, there are circumstances that are beyond our control, let just hope we are always fortunate in whatever we are doing.

Wish you all the best in your endeavour.

wink
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Let's do business?
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by Rencent(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Let's do business?

Drop ur contacts
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Rencent:

Drop ur contacts

0 8 1 2 1 6 5 0 0 4 0
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rencent:

Drop ur contacts

Looking forward to our discussions. Thank you
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Come and Invest and Partner in this venture

dongalaxy
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Let us do business today !
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Let us do business !
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Let us do business
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Let us do business !
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Let's do business
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by FreshFarmAgro: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Let us do business
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by jendor123: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
What is your suggestions about acquiring farm workers. What is the best method

yemmit90:

Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
jendor123:
What is your suggestions about acquiring farm workers. What is the best method

You don't have much problem if you are into crop farming as long as you always give them target and area they must complete. In many cases, if they know you are not the type that come to farm at least twice a week, they will abandoned their works and be doing work for other farmers near you and get paid. They are very cheap to use in that manner, so alot of farmers around will take advantage of that at your own detriment.

If you are into Animal husbandry ( goats, cow and chicken, etc), you need to give them strict monitoring or better still, install CCTV in your farm. Make sure you go farm everyday or assign trusted person to do that for you. Give them unrealistic target to meet, especially in the area of feeding to result, let them know you are expert in the business, that you know everything excluding animal behaviour when they are not well fed.

Don't be too nice to them, that you give them every comfort in this life won't make them to spare you if it to their personal advantage. They are always ready to cheat you at every opportunity, so be smart in dealing with them. Employ the young ones below 22yrs and make sure they don't smoke from where you hire them as you can never stop their bad habits when they land in your place.
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by JohnSamuel35: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2023
yemmit90:

You don't have much problem if you are into crop farming as long as you always give them target and area they must complete. In many cases, if they know you are not the type that come to farm at least twice a week, they will abandoned their works and be doing work for other farmers near you and get paid. They are very cheap to use in that manner, so alot of farmers around will take advantage of that at your own detriment.

If you are into Animal husbandry ( goats, cow and chicken, etc), you need to give them strict monitoring or better still, install CCTV in your farm. Make sure you go farm everyday or assign trusted person to do that for you. Give them unrealistic target to meet, especially in the area of feeding to result, let them know you are expert in the business, that you know everything excluding animal behaviour when they are not well fed.

Don't be too nice to them, that you give them every comfort in this life won't make them to spare you if it to their personal advantage. They are always ready to cheat you at every opportunity, so be smart in dealing with them. Employ the young ones below 22yrs and make sure they don't smoke from where you hire them as you can never stop their bad habits when they land in your place.

Good Day My Elder Brother.

I sent you a DM. Thank you
Re: 3,000 Broiler Chickens Production by yemmit90: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

Good Day My Elder Brother.

I sent you a DM. Thank you

I've replied sir.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey For Chrismas. Sales. 08095645892 or 08099515923 / My Fish Farm....cat Fish ( Clarias Jaensis). Pix / Tomatoes And Rodo For Sale 17 Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.