Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts (27893 Views)

Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by asanausana91: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
This idiot is talking about the security issue of the country yet he is one of the people that want APC to continue in power just because of an Islamic agenda of Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.
The mumu should use Tinubu private jet to Ibadan if he is afraid of Lagos Ibadan express road.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
You attend saint Anne's andwant to sing which song b4?
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by blaise26abj(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
;DAll mouth and no action MUMURIC. Werey man is now crying like a complete coward . Small invitation , he is claiming illness.
Northern MUSLIM governors have arrested, detained and successfully tried their subjects for criticizing them . They were not invited . They were arrested
Aisha Buhari arrested and detained a university student for criticizing her . He was arrested in his school.

Ordinary invitation for questioning , he suddenly has health problems . grin grin . The health problem no affect his mouth and the hands he used in criticizing ? He should go and defend his statement . If it is intimidation , he would have been arrested in Lagos .

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Moneyboyz: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's obvious the man is daft and stupid.

Mohamed himself was once a Catholic.

Just like every other modern day Christain church, Islam was the first to fork it's own religion out of Judaism and Christianity.

Also Nigerians schools should please include the Arab slave trade in its curriculum. They don't like your black ass one bit.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Okhuadams(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://thewillnigeria.com/dss-summons-muric-director-prof-akintola/
This man hmm I just understand this terrorist of a man if this man had been a Northern Fulani by now bomb go don blow everywhere always instigating trouble Fighting christsin all the time a Christian is never right is his eyes

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by TenQ: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Using the DSS to harass a law abiding citizen is another new low by the administration of Seyi Makinde.

There is virtually nothing that Nigerian pastors, especially Oyedepo, haven’t said about PMB. But not for once have PMB flinched or resort to intimidating differing citizens with states machinery.
The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this disguised human rights activist.

Nigerian Christians should learn to be tolerant.
I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.
Which school was that?
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by descarado: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless dss n God bless seyi makinde

This guy have been messing around for too long without anyone to curtail his excesses now it’s d time to face d consequences of his actions

I don’t just understand how a man with functional brain will just wake up n the next thing is to start displaying madness

Did I read right shocked
You of all people.

Don't worry, better govt will be ushered in next yr which will make things easier for all. No need licking anybody bum to be relevant. We will say what we feel cos we are financially free to do so. Our brains will be used productively not for praise singing. Praise singing is for lazy brains and a country filled with praise singers will never ever develop.
Say amin with me
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Mrpojj(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Kay25(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Using the DSS to harass a law abiding citizen is another new low by the administration of Seyi Makinde.

There is virtually nothing that Nigerian pastors, especially Oyedepo, haven’t said about PMB. But not for once have PMB flinched or resort to intimidating differing citizens with states machinery.
The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this disguised human rights activist.

I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.
u are talking out of context and rubbish..
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by ayo2008: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

This statement is riddled with hatred for Christians, so not surprised. Hearing one side of the story without hearing from the governor is unwise. Let's avoid sentiments all because you are not a Christian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Housing(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
DSS should make it's invitation official in black and white. Ishaq Akintola is Southern Nigeria Muslims spoke person.

We are all watching
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Solababa91(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good health to talk, poor health to face consequences of his utterance, typical of Nigerian politicians.
You cannot surround your self with maize and expect fowls to run far from you. His utterances of late if not checked and cautioned may lead to religious unrest. We must learn to tolerate ourselves, there rests the beauty in diversity. As populated as there are muslims in Oyo State these should have been settled at the level of the principal's office or at most AEO's office, but politicizing it is way too far IMHO.

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Housing(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

You are totally right. Well said.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by gannod(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oga MUMURIC honour the invitation and stop telling us how your wife was shot in the stomach or how you were almost assasinated. You are fond of making inflamatory comments so you need to go and back up your claims with evidences. You really want to set the Southwest on fire but you wont succeed.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by MuslimMuslim: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Iolo:
Poor health when it’s time to answer questions. grin
This confirms that the man is a politician
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by remsonik(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Akintola no get sense walahi, so you can talk say you get poor health and fight online, but can't show face. Shebi na ogbomosho be your hometown where your family house dey, where you go come celebrate the festivities yet just to enter dss office and answer questions be wahala.

Should schools not celebrate Christmas for the students ni?, if schools celebrate ileya for the Muslim students do we Christians stop them?...... Na by force ni, or you just dey shoot yourself in the feet! The year is ending, all religions, atheists, cultures and tribes are celebrating the year ending successfully for them. If you like no celebrate and thank your stars for ending it well God will not mind oga
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by BATified2023: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
descarado:

Did I read right shocked
You of all people.

Don't worry, better govt will be ushered in next yr which will make things easier for all. No need licking anybody bum to be relevant. We will say what we feel cos we are financially free to do so. Our brains will be used productively not for praise singing. Praise singing is for lazy brains and a country filled with praise singers will never ever develop.
Say amin with me
u re an idiot cos u believe any other person not supporting Peter obi is paid

I have nothing to say to block head like u
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by GoodIsGod: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
The idiottt is a puppet of the APC government.

And Muslims like him are not ashamed of his actions because they all reason alike.
Why would a man who calls himself a religious leader be causing problems upandan the nation?

When this kind of man represents a religion you don't need to ask the kind of integrity such a religion has.

SMH

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by NoToPile: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Loool when he was busy making inciting statements, he didn't know. You were inciting Muslims against chrstains in southwest when you know most families have a mix of both religions. This man's statements would have caused great havoc if it were some other ethnic groups. Yoruba people were just ignoring him.

It's an invitation honor it, they don't bite.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
He must die in custody.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Timatayo1: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Goat cleric
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by theamazonguru(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
But it's funny how you guys will see Muslim schools and not send your children there but choose to send them to Christian schools. Only to start complaining of the authority forcing your children to recite christian songs, hymns, bible verses or attend worship service.
What exactly are you guys looking for if not for unnecessary trouble.
If you don't want your children to be forced to recite christian songs and participate in Christian activities, it's wise you send them to a school that preaches and encourages your belief.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by TheOgaBoss: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

as a Muslim what were u doing in a Christian school? Are there no Muslim schools in your locality.

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by astonished: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
This guy ought to be eliminated since, don't know why the society still allow him to talk trash, this guy is a terrorist in disguise and if I had opportunity to be in power, this guy will be clear and his followers.

I hate nonsense, the problem this guy will cause Yoruba nation because of his bigotry and religious profile, we all live in peace in Yoruba land irrespective of religion,

But this guy's want to create problems

NOETHNICITY:

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by oluala881: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Iolo:
Poor health when it’s time to answer questions. grin

When the guy dey run mouth, e no sick, now to go answer question, e come dey sick. The mumu wey write this non sense self, he need lieomycin to cure his lie lie mouth.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by astonished: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Still don't know why he's still a living soul,
If am Into power today, I will make sure him or any of his followers exist anymore, and I will do it with my full chest, I hate nonsense

duro4chang:
His arrest is long overdue. This man has been inciting Muslims against Christians in the south west and especially in Nigeria. The earlier they arrest him the better.

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by 41lady(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
The professofake must go and answer DSS so that next time he will know how to control his mouth that he do open like fowl anus.

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by goldmatrix(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
The problem of the south is completely the west. Use and dump idiats

Muslims my fo*t
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by ViceGovernor: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
datola:
Akintola, omo ale Yoruba
Ko kin se omo Yoruba mó
Ati bún awon yeebos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by mrkingjerry(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
inoki247:
Lol wu takes the Muric guy serious na only NL know him u no fit ask anybody for street say shey dem know the Muric guy mak dem know him.....
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

May you perish with your lies. From the clerics of doom like akintola to the least bigot of muslims, all of you are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) / Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.