Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts (27911 Views)

Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by eguarojeona: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dear southerners,christians,minorities,this was how sharia was started in the north.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by boluwatife122: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

his invitation was instigated by the governor and not because the DSS saw anything wrong with what he said
Why should you reach such conclusion..
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by CheapHomes1: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
boluwatife122:
Why should you reach such conclusion..

1. He made disparaging remarks about the governor.

2. He has always had a loud and wide mouth. How many times has he been invited by DSS?
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by boluwatife122: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

1. He made disparaging remarks about the governor.

2. He has always had a loud and wide mouth. How many times has he been invited by DSS?
then u av to agree his invitation is long overdue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Ykc2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Using the DSS to harass a law abiding citizen is another new low by the administration of Seyi Makinde.

There is virtually nothing that Nigerian pastors, especially Oyedepo, haven’t said about PMB. But not for once have PMB flinched or resort to intimidating differing citizens with states machinery.
The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this disguised human rights activist.

Nigerian Christians should learn to be tolerant.
I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.
every good school in South west was build by Christian missionaries or indigenous Christians of South west,tell me one good Muslim school in South west that was built by Osama bin ladin religion,their ansarudeen school only produce hungry alfas, they want to drag schools owned be Christian, god will shame them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by OlawaleBammie: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
zekepio19:
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
which forum u create?? grin grin grin

Forum or wasap group grin
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by benjaminlawson(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
When a news paper wrote about him sometimes ago, he also petitioned the IGP, why is he now complaining that Makinde petitioned DSS, or he want him to send thugs to him to deal with him about his false allegation, Makinde is law abiding governor who cannot do that. I what to assure him that thousands of Ishaq Akintola cannot destabilise Oyo state, both Christian and Muslim are one family in Oyo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by edoairways: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Using the DSS to harass a law abiding citizen is another new low by the administration of Seyi Makinde.

There is virtually nothing that Nigerian pastors, especially Oyedepo, haven’t said about PMB. But not for once have PMB flinched or resort to intimidating differing citizens with states machinery.
The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this disguised human rights activist.

I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.
Didn't DSS arrested Apostle Suleman?

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Raysleek: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Make una dey use lie dey deceive unaself. How tolerant are your Muslim league countries? Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey etc you sentence your own people to death by hanging for heresy and blasphemy. You Stone children sent to school to learn to death and you say the other people aren't tolerant. Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Barbushe: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
What all those Christians pasters have been doing to President Muhammad Buhari is worst than that one.

I hope the governor SEYI MAKINDE is not trying to oppress YORUBA MUSLIMS in Oyo state.

Why would he ask for the arrest of ISLAMIC CLERIC ?
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Otunski: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
That akintola is such an idiot

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
as a Muslim what were u doing in a Christian school? Are there no Muslim schools in your locality.
Schools that are 100% government funded!!!!!
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
ayo2008:

This statement is riddled with hatred for Christians, so not surprised. Hearing one side of the story without hearing from the governor is unwise. Let's avoid sentiments all because you are not a Christian.
a point out one single line of hate in my post
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

You should be Ashame of yourself, You're talking about tolerance....Everyone knows the truth in Nigeria...the Muslims are the ones that lack tolerance of others believes....please Don't shift the goalpole
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this distinguished human rights activist.

I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I and our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.
but ishaq is tolerant abi,son of his father,you need brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
theamazonguru:
But it's funny how you guys will see Muslim schools and not send your children there but choose to send them to a Christian schools. Only to start complaining of the authority forcing your children to recite christian songs, hymns, bible verses or attend worship service.
What exactly are you guys looking for if not for unnecessary trouble.
If you don't want your children to be forced to recite christian songs and participate in Christian activities, it's wise you send them to a school that preaches and encourages your belief.
you dey mind the fools,DSS should get a written invitation for him and if he doesnt obey he should be picked.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by baretalk: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
That MURIC guy is a terrorist.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by sslcrypt: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

The DSS should understand that Nigerian Muslims are watching and will not allow the persecution of this distinguished human rights activist.

I experienced this same treatment during my days in boarding school where we were flogged mercilessly for not attending Sunday church services. I was eventually illegally conscripted into Christianity and thought I had seen the light after I started speaking in tongues during prayers, until I and our entire family was redeemed by God through my Cousin.

Fake story and a big liar. Right from time boarding schools have a policy of right to religion. Muslims pray there time, fast their time and are not mandated to follow any christian celebrations. It is enshrined in the constitution, even hardcore catholic schools obey such law.

There is also instances that factored in that if a single Faith school follows a none mix of multi faith such school will not be recognized at certain level because it hinders talent pool and directly the intellectual property of Nigeria.

It's for that reason faith based schools spells out their policy on admission to stand in line with universal policy of education for all

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Invest4growth: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2022
This man should stop spewing hate. We have lived with ourselves for long. Some christians in the south west have Moslem names and vice versa.

I have always maintained that anyone from the south west briefing over religion does not know the family lineage. In my family, we have moslems. My sister married a Moslem. A Moslem woman brought my father to Lagos where he became successful. My father made provision for the late woman's family in his will for Ramadan provision and ram though both of them are dead. I eat ileya meat like crazy though I attend pentecostal. I contribute to the mosque in my community especially during Ramadan. Also I give money to the Imam to buy recharge cards for fastest fingers competition, which I also participate when I am less from my house through the blasting loudspeakers from the mosque

This Prof should look for something else to do instead of creating needless tension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by esthel(f): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2022
You are in Lagos buy will set fire on oyo state
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Gbeng30(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2022
I wonder how would someone like this becomes the leaders of a religion association...its quite shameful...always talking rubbish
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by favour32(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Of all things for this world, na religion be this man problem.
Na how to incite Muslims against Christians be e work.
Many Christians and Muslims dey hungry for Nigeria.
Humanity before religion.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by luizpippo(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Within two seconds of the DSS inviting the clown, he is already sick?

Spineless terrorists
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Wande22(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

wee you STFU
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by ufotunang: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2022
And Muslim Muslim ticket has not started yet... nigeria shine your eyes and be wise
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Igbojew: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Where are those Yoruba Muslims that always deceive Yoruba Christians saying Yoruba first before religion,they should come and explain this MURIC mad man religion fanatics against Yoruba Christians.So my good people of Yoruba Christians better wake up and see the plan of Yoruba Muslims by trying to Islamise the whole Yoruba land before it is too late like the case of Housas vs Fulanis..............i am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Sheggy13(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
You suddenly have health challenges when you were called upon for questioning but you were not sick enough to pour out invectives and false allegations, heating the polity unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2022
sslcrypt:

Fake story and a big liar. Right from time boarding schools have a policy of right to religion. Muslims pray there time, fast their time and are not mandated to follow any christian celebrations. It is enshrined in the constitution, even hardcore catholic schools obey such law.

There is also instances that factored in that if a single Faith school follows a none mix of multi faith such school will not be recognized at certain level because it hinders talent pool and directly the intellectual property of Nigeria.

It's for that reason faith based schools spells out their policy on admission to stand in line with universal policy of education for all
Bro you definitely have no idea what goes on inside those places you call schools.
End of talk here.
Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by Sheggy13(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2022
theamazonguru:
But it's funny how you guys will see Muslim schools and not send your children there but choose to send them to Christian schools. Only to start complaining of the authority forcing your children to recite christian songs, hymns, bible verses or attend worship service.
What exactly are you guys looking for if not for unnecessary trouble.
If you don't want your children to be forced to recite christian songs and participate in Christian activities, it's wise you send them to a school that preaches and encourages your belief.
Don't mind the hypocrites. The same way you'll see them not wanting to relocate and live permanently in core Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran etc but they'll be eyeing the likes of US, UK and Canada, and wanting to impose their way of lives there.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts by nesphil(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
This so called MURIC will one destroy SW if care is not taken

chisomkachy:

https://thewillnigeria.com/dss-summons-muric-director-prof-akintola/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents / Nigeria Partners Russia To build A Nuclear Power Station! / No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.