Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Change Of Name On Certificate Due To Marriage - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of Name On Certificate Due To Marriage (606 Views)

Change Of PPA For Ogun State Corpers / Change Of PPA / Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name On Certificate Due To Marriage by Hagiazomakai: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Help guys
I just got married to my wife and she just completed her degree program in school and next is clearance, certificate issuance and mobilization for NYSC.

My issue here is this,we just also legalised our marriage at Ikoyi registry in Lagos and we have the certificate.

Should we go for her change of name by getting affidavit and news paper publication so it can reflect in her school certificate as well as NYSC name OR we should leave it like that till after her service?

If we go ahead to do it how fast will it be done I mean in reflecting on her school certificate.

Experts in the house kindly assist with your candid opinions

Thanks
Re: Change Of Name On Certificate Due To Marriage by Hagiazomakai: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2023
So no nairalander can help out with this my question

@seun
@lalasticlala
@@

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Please Stop This Act / Sultan Says Call For Scrapping Of NYSC Unpatriotic / Opinion: You Only Serve Once – A Case For Retaining The NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.