Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? (6915 Views)

Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Nairalander248: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
I would recommend Sterling Bank, less stress bank. Their online customer care are superb.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Valkrie: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
absingle:
Please tell me

Whatever advise you may get here...make sure you don't ever ever go near First Bank Plc....!!!
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by remi4ever(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:
Standard Chartered Bank.
OP, follow this advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Pclemenza: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
absingle:
Please tell me

Standard Chartered Bank.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by OsunOriginal: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
absingle:
Please tell me

Do selection by elimination.
Eliminate all banks owned and managed by Nigerians. Select from the few remaining.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
None ooo. Just choose the one closest to your house so you can go there and shout when something goes wrong

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by SirJerrie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
None!!!

Even the "Online/Digital Banks" fail sometimes

Choose your headache and buy Panadol!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Union bank and kuda...
Union Bank makes it too hard for any to steal your fund and access your account
Kuda because they allow me invest in US stocks ..no charges and very user friendly...don't need to interact with anyone there as far as d app is updated

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by 2rez: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Piggy bank. Look no further.

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by dnawah(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
absingle:
Please tell me
Piggy Bank,no Atm charges,no alert charges and no monthly charges. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Use UNITED BANK OF IPOBLAND
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by kingPhidel(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lapo
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by LILTJAY: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
access bank
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Keji1012(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibechris:
UNION BANK.

Most scammers don't like the bank.

Union bank is a very useless bank, i bank with them and have had several issues with them

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Intercontinental bank
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Nicepoker(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Savannah bank. Afric bank. Main Street bank. Try one.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Ofunaofu: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Is the apc man thats using bullion van to cart away Lagos state money allocation an Igbo man? I mean Lagos landlord

You mean the Emilokan drug lord, the notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
In all your selection, please avoid TINUBU BANK at all cost
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Buharidgeneral: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Peace MF bank since you want peace of mind
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by blowjohn(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Non.

Not even Banky W
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by intruder15(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
I recommend online banks....

They're more reliable and some have zero charges for transfer of any amount of cash......E.g. PocketApp

All banks and apps charge for transfers.its a regulatory requirement. They may not be passing the bill to you yet. Doesn't mean that it's not being charged. After a specified number of transactions, they go begin charge you.

Your advise was valid. But the reason no hold water. Bank apps are reliable too. Except from a selected few.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Foodie1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
For me I personally feel First bank and FCMB is trying, even though, they have their own flaws too.
So I will recommend FCMB or First bank to you.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by JASONjnr(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2022
intruder15:

All banks and apps charge for transfers.its a regulatory requirement. They may not be passing the bill to you yet. Doesn't mean that it's not being charged. After a specified number of transactions, they go begin charge you.

Your advise was valid. But the reason no hold water. Bank apps are reliable too. Except from a selected few.

Have you used the recommended online app before?

If you haven't, then shut up!

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Morgan9(m): 3:43am On Dec 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
One Customer Bank
Raheem Sterling

Oil dey your head.
I have been using this bank since 2010
Till date.
Best underated bank in Nigeria
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Richy4(m): 4:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Foodie1:
For me I personally feel First bank and FCMB is trying, even though, they have their own flaws too.
So I will recommend FCMB or First bank to you.
Why are u recommending First bank? Was it because of their topnotch snail like Customer service that has been existing before Adam was created? smiley
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Amarisco(f): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Which one has the best app/UI?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by nnamdi640: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
All the banks have igbo staffs, so one way or another u will still get cheated off ur hard earned money

I suggest u go with Jaiz bank
See fish brain. Igbos are now nightmare to you
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Osariemen12: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Use Fidelity Bank and thank me later.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by gratiaeo(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
One Customer Bank
Raheem Sterling
Useless bank
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by tysontim(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2022
kunle4toyeyaho:
....and show us the video clip of how the money was being offloaded or keep quiet forever. Is bullion van meant for carrying cash alone? M*U*M*U

What is bullion meant for
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Maidoki1414: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Providus bank.future forward banking
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Aykush(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
All the banks have igbo staffs, so one way or another u will still get cheated off ur hard earned money

I suggest u go with Jaiz bank
All these tribalistic bigot na ogun go kill all of una eleribu you all are one of the problems of this country and nairaland is a breeding ground for you fools I don’t know why Seun keep tolerating you idiots!

Mind you I’m a Yoruba guy!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) / Why EKO ATLANTIC CITY May Just Be The BIGGEST 'Plot Of Water' In Africa! / Bello The Bellower Fumbles With Femi, The Febrile By Perry Ogbulogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.